United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:16 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie out 89
Is Dave that @#%&! mkr from Red Issue?
If talking shit was a banning offence there'd only be me left.

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:17 PM
ziggyman17

Love the Jacket Dave.........

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:18 PM
dunk

Lol

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:19 PM
djsst

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
The Glazers and Woodward...

Mouringo as manager - Mr Chelsea himself, a man so far removed from the history and the traditions of Manchester United and sad indictment of the reactionary, quick fix mentality that the club now sadly represents...

Ibrahimović - a complete mercenary signed at the expense of giving youth a chance...

Bidding for anyone and everyone for vulgar transfer fees for players who don't even want to play for this once great club...

Trying to sign Pogba...a player who the club's greatest ever manager got rid of (and rightly so)...

Richard Branson...another example that the club will w**** itself out to anyone for a few extra quid...

Throwing arguably the club's greatest ever player out on his ear...no Giggs, Scholes or even Neville now at the club...

Feels like the last links of the pre-Glazer United have now been well and truly severed, doesn't it? We're now just a club that looks for immediate success and we don't care who provides it. Gone are the days of building legacies...

It's awful, isn't it?
Some really good points mate. Let's address them all one by one......

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:31 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Some really good points mate. Let's address them all one by one......

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:32 PM
20 times

Oh look, it's Pete Boyle's fan club off redissue

Unread 24-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Mouringo as manager - Mr Chelsea himself, a man so far removed from the history and the traditions of Manchester United and sad indictment of the reactionary, quick fix mentality that the club now sadly represents...

Ibrahimović - a complete mercenary signed at the expense of giving youth a chance...

Bidding for anyone and everyone for vulgar transfer fees for players who don't even want to play for this once great club...

Trying to sign Pogba...a player who the club's greatest ever manager got rid of (and rightly so)...

Richard Branson...another example that the club will w**** itself out to anyone for a few extra quid...

Throwing arguably the club's greatest ever player out on his ear...no Giggs, Scholes or even Neville now at the club...

Feels like the last links of the pre-Glazer United have now been well and truly severed, doesn't it? We're now just a club that looks for immediate success and we don't care who provides it. Gone are the days of building legacies...

It's awful, isn't it?

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

It's awful, isn't it?

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:04 PM
thrush

Copied the thread practically word for word from Red Issue.

Oddball

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Copied the thread practically word for word from Red Issue.

Oddball
And still managed to get the manager's name wrong.

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:14 PM
no fun

Oh Dave...

Stockport town hall steps

9pm

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:17 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Oh Dave...

Stockport town hall steps

9pm

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:28 PM
red in cumbria

Too. £#%&!ing. Obvious.

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:29 PM
utd99

Quote:

Mourinho as manager - Mr Chelsea himself, a man so far removed from the history and the traditions of Manchester United and sad indictment of the reactionary, quick fix mentality that the club now sadly represents...

It's awful, isn't it?
I say not one person on here read that post. I got as far as 'The'.

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:33 PM
itisme_panaflex

Little bit curious about our dave.

The coy act is so undeveloped and childlike that i can't help but think he's got a learning disability of some kind. Maybe something along the austism line, or asbergers. £#%&! knows..

Or maybe it's a strategy for not breaking the rules and staying on as long as possible? But to what end? Just to get negative feedback?

Perhaps a combination of all the above. Poor guy.

Unread 24-07-2016, 02:43 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Little bit curious about our dave.

The coy act is so undeveloped and childlike that i can't help but think he's got a learning disability of some kind. Maybe something along the austism line, or asbergers. £#%&! knows..

Or maybe it's a strategy for not breaking the rules and staying on as long as possible? But to what end? Just to get negative feedback?

Perhaps a combination of all the above. Poor guy.
It does seem like a cry for help. He's sort of the anti-Carrick16.

I thought Carrick16 was a bot but it turned out he just had severe learning difficulties.

Probably an autistic City fan/dipper. So far along the spectrum he can't even process his own ridiculous interactions.

Unread 24-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Grimson

Could be worse.

A lot worse.

Unread 24-07-2016, 05:09 PM
irk

I think you're all being a bit harsh on Dave. no one has even mentioned the startling originality, wit, and sheer hard work that's gone into constructing this masterclass of a WUM.

What could be more welcome and, frankly, hilarious, than someone from a local and hitherto unremarkable football club which has seen a dramatic turnaround in it's fortunes by none other route than the universally respected method of being plucked out of a hat by a ruthless billionaire dictator from a repressive regime pointing out, in high comedic manner, the shortcomings of one of the world's most storied and glamourous clubs?

I mean, we all must feel pretty silly at the hands of such genius, yes?

Unread 24-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I think you're all being a bit harsh on Dave. no one has even mentioned the startling originality, wit, and sheer hard work that's gone into constructing this masterclass of a WUM.

What could be more welcome and, frankly, hilarious, than someone from a local and hitherto unremarkable football club which has seen a dramatic turnaround in it's fortunes by none other route than the universally respected method of being plucked out of a hat by a ruthless billionaire dictator from a repressive regime pointing out, in high comedic manner, the shortcomings of one of the world's most storied and glamourous clubs?

I mean, we all must feel pretty silly at the hands of such genius, yes?
You talking about Believe or Dave?
Closed Thread