United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Ole knows a thing or two about winning the CL

after all

Solskjaer said: "United can definitely win the Champions League, they could be here in Cardiff for the Super Cup in August, absolutely no worries.
“Obviously they have not had the best of seasons in the league but with the quality they have got, they are gelling more and more together, I firmly believe they can.
”In one-off games or two games they can beat teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona, they can go all the way."

Love Ole
Hate Moyes

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:17 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
after all

Solskjaer said: "United can definitely win the Champions League, they could be here in Cardiff for the Super Cup in August, absolutely no worries.
“Obviously they have not had the best of seasons in the league but with the quality they have got, they are gelling more and more together, I firmly believe they can.
”In one-off games or two games they can beat teams like Real Madrid and Barcelona, they can go all the way."

Love Ole
Hate Moyes
we've had this discussion before.....

and i would have said it was a good probability we'd make the semis - especially with mata being added.

but whatever attitude and character we've got is slowly being eroded by the performances domestically.

but, you never know. it could be the only thing that could save this season - a blood and guts, rock and roll journey to the last four or beyond.

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

and i would have said it was a good probability we'd make the semis - especially with mata being added.

but whatever attitude and character we've got is slowly being eroded by the performances domestically.

but, you never know. it could be the only thing that could save this season - a blood and guts, rock and roll journey to the last four or beyond.
Mata is cup-tied, isn't he?

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:18 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:

Mata is cup-tied in the CL.

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:19 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Mata is cup-tied in the CL.
for some reason i didn't think he was.

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:30 PM
wiganste

We'll struggle against the Greeks imo.

Sick to death of moyes the £#%&!ing bastard

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:

this

apart from the Mata bit obviously

Jack Duckworth

Football

he £#%&!ing loves united does ole

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
he £#%&!ing loves united does ole
Cardiff fans seething at OT when he gave us a wave during the game a la Brucey

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
We'll struggle against the Greeks imo.

Sick to death of moyes the £#%&!ing bastard
oh here he is Billy Buzzkill

if we lose to those Greek @#%&!s you can walk from Beeston to Lids city centre %@#$&!o while singing We All Hate Leeds Scum

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
oh here he is Billy Buzzkill

if we lose to those Greek @#%&!s you can walk from Beeston to Lids city centre %@#$&!o while singing We All Hate Leeds Scum
I don't like it kev. I've always been positive when it comes to United, even when I was falling asleep in stadiums across Europe because the football was bilge.

But I just can't shake off these David moyes blues. It's doing me in

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I don't like it kev. I've always been positive when it comes to United, even when I was falling asleep in stadiums across Europe because the football was bilge.

But I just can't shake off these David moyes blues. It's doing me in
it was only a pre-season tournament tbf and at least you worke up when Schoels scored

know what you mean about Moyes has totally ruined watching United...but even he can't £#%&! up against the Greeks surely and we have actually been good in Europe

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:46 PM
wiganste

Quote:
it was only a pre-season tournament tbf and at least you worke up when Schoels scored

know what you mean about Moyes has totally ruined watching United...but even he can't £#%&! up against the Greeks surely and we have actually been good in Europe
Paris, Prague and I'm sure there's another one.

Went for a chicken dinner when we played Zalagerzeg ffs

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Paris, Prague and I'm sure there's another one.

Went for a chicken dinner when we played Zalagerzeg ffs
oh yeah forgor about Paris

Zalagerzeg is best ever Euro away tbh...a fiver to eat and drink as much as we wanted in that restaurant for TEN HOURS......incredible scenes

Joc v Ujpest Doza Ultras

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Neo

Quote:
Olympiakos are a far better team than Sunderland.

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Olympiakos are a far better team than Sunderland.
tbh Inverness £#%&!ing Caley Thistle are probably better than @#%&!ing Sunderland

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Neo

Quote:
tbh Inverness £#%&!ing Caley Thistle are probably better than @#%&!ing Sunderland
Wouldn't know pol, but I'll trust your local knowledge.

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Wouldn't know pol, but I'll trust your local knowledge.

Unread 17-02-2014, 06:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Shame Manchester United aren't

Unread 17-02-2014, 07:03 PM
barrington avenue

sorry to hear a legend like Ole has lost his marbles!
Closed Thread