We'll still win the league

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:17 AM
waynes ear's

i think this too

£#%&! the haters, £#%&! the mongs who want Moyes out

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:44 AM
tatty

I don't mind the raging, it's healthy.

The time to worry is when nobody is arsed anymore and attendances start dropping.

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:06 AM
VodkaAndCoke

But that's just it though, it isn't about winning. I would rather have seen United youngsters having a go and getting dicked 4-1 than what we saw on Sunday. It was the cowardice and surrender from £100,000 a week footballers that people struggle to deal with.

Unread 24-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I don't mind the raging, it's healthy.

The time to worry is when nobody is arsed anymore and attendances start dropping.
never mind bloody football crack on with some tips

Unread 24-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Aman27deep

I agree with your title in the thread. But it's not about winning or losing.

It's about putting in a respectable performance and you can be proud of your players even if they lose. Were you proud of our performance vs city? No one was arsed except for one player we on the forums wanted to get rid of. It was a disgraceful performance and no one in their right minds will disagree.

Unread 24-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I agree with your title in the thread. But it's not about winning or losing.

It's about putting in a respectable performance and you can be proud of your players even if they lose. Were you proud of our performance vs city? No one was arsed except for one player we on the forums wanted to get rid of. It was a disgraceful performance and no one in their right minds will disagree.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/member.php?u=258

Unread 24-09-2013, 05:59 AM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Right mind, pol.

Unread 24-09-2013, 06:37 AM
jem

it's easy when you're losing. expectations are low, so there are only pleasant surprises.

winning is just waiting to fall off a cliff.

losers can coast. winners need to keep the hunger. like valencia tracking back on city's first. do you £#%&!ing want it? everyone is trying to knock you down. no one cares about southampton. *mumbles something about offside*

Unread 24-09-2013, 06:45 AM
puressence

losing is the new winning

Unread 24-09-2013, 06:53 AM
jem

savour the expectation of a pleasant surprise from pure.

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Chipsauce

Its all about winning and any one who says any different is either lying or has never played or watched any sport at any level.....EVER!?

The way i look at it is, If the players had tried their best on sunday, really gave a 100% and we still lost i'd be more concerned. We know what went wrong and know where to improve for the next game.....

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
The way i look at it is, If the players had tried their best on sunday, really gave a 100% and we still lost i'd be more concerned.
So NOT trying their best - in any game, let alone the derby - is acceptable?

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
So NOT trying their best - in any game, let alone the derby - is acceptable?
Of course not, do we know that was the problem?

All i'm saying is if we played outstanding and still lost we would have a lot more to worry about IMO

The way we played on sunday deserved a good dicking and thats what we got

Just offereing a difference of opinion to ones who suggest they would be happy to take a defeat aslong as we play well

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:21 AM
believe

Quote:

All i'm saying is if we played outstanding and still lost we would have a lot more to worry about IMO

Just offereing a difference of opinion to ones who suggest they would be happy to take a defeat aslong as we play well
this might be the most mental post I've ever read on here and this is a board that contains throb.

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Scabs

Quote:

Just looking for an argument if I'm honest...

You are right inasmuch as had we played well and lost, it would be a huge concern. BUT, the more pressing concern is that having seen so many promising performances in the week, we should suddenly lumber about like third division mongs - ffs why? WHY?!!!

I'm getting a coffee now and I might have a quiet sit down.

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Charlestown Rouge

I would love Moyseh to say £#%&! it - we're in transition, I'm going to see what I've got and use this season to test an all out attacking game and use the kids such as Keane, Adnan, Jesseh etc. Then we can get relegated and lose a lot of the shite support we've attracted since Beckham became fashionable.

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Just looking for an argument if I'm honest...

You are right inasmuch as had we played well and lost, it would be a huge concern. BUT, the more pressing concern is that having seen so many promising performances in the week, we should suddenly lumber about like third division mongs - ffs why? WHY?!!!

I'm getting a coffee now and I might have a quiet sit down.

We were ok in the CL not brilliant IMO and Rvp was a huge loss as Rooney is not a player to hold the ball up and relive pressure like Rob can. Nothing against Rooney and it had little to do with the reason we got dicked (Before the Rooney lovers come in here and give me a kicking)

Maybe the players wanted it to much and the pressure got to them?

IMO one of the main reasons were Tactics and the starting formation with 2 up top. Trouble is will Moyes grow a set of balls and tell Rooney to play out wide!! IMO he wont, because he knows if he does Rooney will be gone.

And sadly it does look like he wants to keep Rooney happy rather than do whats best for the team

Unread 24-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I would love Moyseh to say £#%&! it - we're in transition, I'm going to see what I've got and use this season to test an all out attacking game and use the kids such as Keane, Adnan, Jesseh etc. Then we can get relegated and lose a lot of the shite support we've attracted since Beckham became fashionable.

Unread 24-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
this might be the most mental post I've ever read on here and this is a board that contains throb.
it's a board that contains you

by your own admission most of your posts are utter %@#$&!s
Closed Thread