Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2017, 11:51 AM
S/Side.Red

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Tedious shite.

I bet you're a right laugh at parties.
No offence pal but you've posted 600+ times since June and I've only noticed you since you jumped on my dick recently.

I don't deal with small fry.

Unread 15-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No offence pal but you've posted 600+ times since June and I've only noticed you since you jumped on my dick recently.

Unread 15-09-2017, 12:16 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Looks like he's enjoying himself

Unread 15-09-2017, 12:19 PM
lindelof

Quote:

Im not jumping on anyone's dick, I just find your pro LVG stance baffling with what is going on with the club at the moment.

The reason you haven't noticed me is because your head is so far up your own arse.

Unread 15-09-2017, 12:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Im not jumping on anyone's dick, I just find your pro LVG stance baffling with what is going on with the club at the moment.

The reason you haven't noticed me is because your head is so far up your own arse.
It's more because I don't get worked up over anyone not sharing my opinion so don't focus on usernames as much. Never bad repped anyone. Never told anyone their post was tedious shite etc. Not even Billy.

Those are more the hallmarks of someone who takes themself and their role on here too seriously imo.

Unread 15-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Sparky***

Unread 15-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Sapien

Quote:
It's more because I don't get worked up over anyone not sharing my opinion so don't focus on usernames as much. Never bad repped anyone. Never told anyone their post was tedious shite etc. Not even Billy.

Those are more the hallmarks of someone who takes themself and their role on here too seriously imo.

Unread 15-09-2017, 01:25 PM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have started to notice that you're one of the good eggs on here. Repped btw.

Yep - everyone knew lvg was toast pre cup final. As much as he endlessly bangs on about it, it wasnt his victory imo.
Cheers.

Quote:
It's more because I don't get worked up over anyone not sharing my opinion so don't focus on usernames as much.
Yet you told me to £#%&! off the other day for saying last season's trophies were more important than the league position and, therefore, not agreeing with your opinion...?

Interesting, very interesting.

Unread 15-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
It's more because I don't get worked up over anyone not sharing my opinion so don't focus on usernames as much. Never bad repped anyone. Never told anyone their post was tedious shite etc. Not even Billy

Unread 15-09-2017, 01:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Cheers.

Yet you told me to £#%&! off the other day for saying last season's trophies were more important than the league position and, therefore, not agreeing with your opinion...?

Interesting, very interesting.
That was just banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

Unread 15-09-2017, 01:40 PM
lindelof

Quote:
That was just banter.

Unread 15-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
That was just banter.

Unread 15-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Doubt that. Siders loves the club. Fact that he resorted to loving someone like LvG shows how much he wanted the club to succeed.

People need to stop attacking the lvg fanboys, only then will they feel comfortable enough to embrace the Mourinho era.
There is truth here. A key reason why Siders cops so much flak is because too many are incapable of taking responsibility for their own thoughts. Siders presented many outstandingly eloquent, well researched, but idealistic posts on LVG. He did not force anyone to believe and accept all that he said. Deep into his second season you still had people infatuated with the idea that Siders presented, even when it became obvious that it was not working.

They felt let down and the target was obvious, when really they should have experiencing a period of self examination

Unread 15-09-2017, 02:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Sounds like Mou thinks the FA Cup win of '16 was vital to the process. Good lad
I agree. That was a good day all round.

Unread 15-09-2017, 02:01 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
There is truth here. A key reason why Siders cops so much flak is because too many are incapable of taking responsibility for their own thoughts. Siders presented many outstandingly eloquent, well researched, but idealistic posts on LVG. He did not force anyone to believe and accept all that he said. Deep into his second season you still had Siders defending the indefensible, even when it became obvious that it was not working.

They felt let down and the target was obvious, when really they should have experiencing a period of self examination
Corrected.

Unread 15-09-2017, 02:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Looks like he's enjoying himself
Castles? Clearly cranking one out.

Unread 15-09-2017, 02:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
There is truth here. A key reason why Siders cops so much flak is because too many are incapable of taking responsibility for their own thoughts. Siders presented many outstandingly eloquent, well researched, but idealistic posts on LVG. He did not force anyone to believe and accept all that he said. Deep into his second season you still had people infatuated with the idea that Siders presented, even when it became obvious that it was not working.

Thanks Sigmund.

Unread 15-09-2017, 02:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Don't really agree.

Pretty much nobody who supported LvG disagreed about the quality of the football. I think many people simply felt that blaming LvG for everything was too neat. And I have to go back to it - the fact that his replacement broke the world transfer record and finished 6th in the league patently supports that notion.

5th with the worst injury crisis we have seen is indefensible. 6th the following year is progress.

Unread 15-09-2017, 02:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Don't really agree.

Pretty much nobody who supported LvG disagreed about the quality of the football. I think many people simply felt that blaming LvG for everything was too neat. And I have to go back to it - the fact that his replacement broke the world transfer record and finished 6th in the league patently supports that notion.

5th with the worst injury crisis we have seen is indefensible. 6th the following year is progress.
If you only look at the league position then you'd have a point, but the fact that you are willfully ignoring every other factor speaks more to what you'd like the case to be than what it actually is.

And please let's not revise history by trying to suggest van Gaal was on a shoestring budget.

Unread 15-09-2017, 02:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If you only look at the league position then you'd have a point, but the fact that you are willfully ignoring every other factor speaks more to what you'd like the case to be than what it actually is.
The football was shite after Xmas too. Don't know any United fans who disagreed tbh.
Closed Thread