United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:20 PM
Whip Hubley

can't help but notice all the spanish speaking contingent are £#%&!ing off quicker than you can say pielloh

de gea
mata prob
herreroh
rojo
tony v
sanchez

also can't help but notice that draggers has been pestering them a lot this season. are they secretly trying to get away from him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
If this is it all then he's given us four years more than everyone expected and been a pleasure to watch develop.
I'd say it's a pleasure to watch a child develop. A grown man, less so.

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Spanish are @#%&!s

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I'd say it's a pleasure to watch a child develop. A grown man, less so.
Can't say I enjoy watching Lingard the way you do but each to their own.

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Gone mate

Weak individual
We've said this for a while. The 'beard' was a dead giveaway.

I honestly believe we've seen the best of the lad.

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:39 PM
ScarFace

He needs to go. I'm fine with it as long as we get £80mil.

Unread 16-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
That Sanchez deal has destroyed the wage structure.

Even Herrera the little goblin felt entitled to demand 200k a week. De Gea is the best keeper in the world, has been our only consistent and elite player post SAF. If this is it all then he's given us four years more than everyone expected and been a pleasure to watch develop.
If anything, it’s showing who actually wants to be here and who is just here for the money.

It’s high time we stopped paying players obscene funds to play for Manchester United, like they’re doing us a favour. We aren’t Manchester City for £#%&!’s sake

Unread 16-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If anything, it’s showing who actually wants to be here and who is just here for the money.

It’s high time we stopped paying players obscene funds to play for Manchester United, like they’re doing us a favour. We aren’t Manchester City for £#%&!’s sake
I agree but in De Gea's case I don't think money is the motivation. I think it's a ploy to price himself out and make United have no choice but to sell.

Bit sly nqat and a more confident character would just hand in a transfer request but can anyone begrudge him for deciding enough is enough.

Unread 17-05-2019, 04:48 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
I agree but in De Gea's case I don't think money is the motivation. I think it's a ploy to price himself out and make United have no choice but to sell.

Bit sly nqat and a more confident character would just hand in a transfer request but can anyone begrudge him for deciding enough is enough.
Aye, the only thing that kept him at the club this long was a dodgy fax machine. He looked unhappy and any contract we offered could have been matched by a club he'd rather play for.

Shot stopping dream, but soft as £#%&! and everyone knew it. Looked like a mental weakling at times as well, whenever he made a mistake I thought he was going to cry and have a mental breakdown on the pitch.

Quote:

Unread 17-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

All true. Well said mate.

Unread 17-05-2019, 05:56 AM
Sapien

Never fancied her anyway.

Unread 17-05-2019, 07:23 AM
The Stella Fella

Really shows how Woodward has £#%&!ed players moral off the pitch.
Giving contracts away like confetti out of desperation.

Unread 17-05-2019, 07:34 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Never fancied her anyway.
Always an element of that when a decent player wants to leave but it’s more relevant to the last time around.

He’s been average this season and the game seems to be evolving away from his skill set.

Unread 17-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Jack Duckworth

he's been brilliant for us. i don't blame him for wanting to go somewhere where he's likely to be challenging for trophies. he's done his time with us, he deserves his parole.

he does look like a camel with an eating disorder though, so £#%&! him.

Unread 17-05-2019, 07:50 AM
Jethro

Get in some old head in the style of Edwin for a season and see how Henderson gets on.

Sounds like Daves agent is taking the piss.

Unread 17-05-2019, 08:05 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
can't help but notice all the spanish speaking contingent are £#%&!ing off quicker than you can say pielloh

de gea
mata prob
herreroh
rojo
tony v
sanchez

also can't help but notice that draggers has been pestering them a lot this season. are they secretly trying to get away from him?
I'll be glad of the peace and quiet tbh pal. Only so many lifts you can give to La Tasca before it becomes a hassle... [SIZE="1"](you @#%&!)

Unread 17-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I'll be glad of the peace and quiet tbh pal. Only so many lifts you can give to La Tasca before it becomes a hassle... [SIZE="1"](you @#%&!)

Unread 17-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Whip Hubley

Talking

Quote:

Unread 17-05-2019, 11:35 AM
sa7

Quote:
I'd imagine it's not so much the giving them a lift there, but the waiting around in your car for 3 hours so they can have a free lift home again.

Unread 18-05-2019, 09:24 PM
AK14

If he doesn’t want to sign a new contract would you be happy for the club to keep him for a season and let him go on a free next summer, while letting Henderson show what he can do on loan at Sheff United before making a decision on who to have as keeper for the 20/21 season?

Or...

£#%&! him off now and either sign a replacement or let Serge be number one with Henderson as back up?

Unread 18-05-2019, 10:19 PM
dunk

Need to claw in all the monies we can, some serious fees to be paid out. Sell him to the highest bidder. Same for Pogba and anyone else who wants to leave.
Closed Thread