Unread 10-02-2019, 07:39 PM
dunk

Alves at RW and Marquinhos in CM?

Unread 10-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
What we thinking?

Most of the team picks itself tbh, probably only the defence where there’s places up for grabs?

Dave

Young
Bailey
Linders
Shaw

Matic
Herrera
Pogba

Lingard
Rashers
Martial

Unsure whether Smalling should start ahead of Bailey though.
Smalling for Bailey for me. Both switch off at times but Smalling has more intelligence with the ball and l'd fancy him off set pieces.

Unread 10-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Alves at RW and Marquinhos in CM?
Marquinhos been playing there quite a bit I think.

Pretty evenly matched game this. Cannot £#%&!ing wait

Unread 10-02-2019, 09:46 PM
dunk

Meunier our as well, concussion.

Unread 10-02-2019, 10:07 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
So no Neymar or Cavani?

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Lets not get #@&%!y, they still won't be pushovers.

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:40 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Anyone saying they will be?

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Meunier our as well, concussion.
That's a bit of a bonus tbh. Only really know him from the world cup but he was one of Belgium's best in a great tournament for them. Would have him for us.

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Whalefish

That front four still looks good enough to cause the United defence a lot of problems. Not sure about the rest as I don't watch a lot of them. How good is Verratti? I can't recall who it was in the group stages but he was a massive pain in the neck and should have been sent off twice.

That said, the form in recent weeks suggest 'we' have enough to cause them problems. Just needs character, and hope they turn up.

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:58 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not sure anyone getting #@&%!y on an internet forum is going to affect the outcome tbh. When the draw was made they were #@&%! of the walk and we were utterly, utterly shite. Now they're understrength and we're ace. Lads should be Manc-walking onto the pitch. @#%&!s are ripe for a good old-fashioned United doing.

Unread 11-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Neo

Football

Reckon Ole will try and set us up to play like Fergie did so many times in the European knockouts at Old Trafford - a ridiculously quick start, attack with pace, power and a tempo that the opposition can't live with; hit them like a train, and look to blow them away in the first 20 minutes.

Old Trafford should be absolutely rocking, and these @#%&!s that are used to playing in a pub league won't know whats hit them. Rashford, Martial, Lingard and Pogba need to be at it from the first whistle.

I'm buzzing for it. First time in years that I've been so up for a big Euro night.

Unread 11-02-2019, 04:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Reckon Ole will try and set us up to play like Fergie did so many times in the European knockouts at Old Trafford - a ridiculously quick start, attack with pace, power and a tempo that the opposition can't live with; hit them like a train, and look to blow them away in the first 20 minutes.

Old Trafford should be absolutely rocking, and these @#%&!s that are used to playing in a pub league won't know whats hit them. Rashford, Martial, Lingard and Pogba need to be at it from the first whistle.

I'm buzzing for it. First time in years that I've been so up for a big Euro night.
Same. Great time to be alive. United being United. Midweek home game. Champions League knock out. Can’t wait.
As clown shoes says, at the very least we’ll have a go playing the right way.

Unread 11-02-2019, 07:14 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Not sure anyone getting #@&%!y on an internet forum is going to affect the outcome tbh. When the draw was made they were #@&%! of the walk and we were utterly, utterly shite. Now they're understrength and we're ace. Lads should be Manc-walking onto the pitch. @#%&!s are ripe for a good old-fashioned United doing.

Unread 11-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 11-02-2019, 11:15 AM
atticusgrinch

De Gea
Shaw
Lindelof
Bailly
Dalot
Matic
Herrera
Pogba
Martial
Rashford
Lingard

Unread 11-02-2019, 12:05 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort

Seriously though, come absolutely hurtling out of the blocks at these #@&%!s. Shades of Roma 07, tear at them from minute one. Let's see what they've got.

Unread 11-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Yep
0-0

Unread 11-02-2019, 02:39 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQLAhNlbfQ

Seriously though, come absolutely hurtling out of the blocks at these #@&%!s. Shades of Roma 07, tear at them from minute one. Let's see what they've got.
Filmed on a hotel in salou that video
Closed Thread