View Poll Results: New Old Trafford.
Development of current stadium 81 66.94%
Shiny new one please, on footprint or directly next to. 29 23.97%
Shiny one please not bothered if they move it across town 2 1.65%
Fold the club. 9 7.44%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12-03-2024, 07:46 PM
Finport Red

“Ok, we’ve listened to what you’ve said, and agreed it doesn’t look good. With this in mind, Mason Greenwood is on a flight to Manchester now to…erm…help with the new stadium…”

Unread 12-03-2024, 08:00 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
Well, whatever is decided, it's RACIST.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-68542945
He's got a point. There's no bald @#%&!s either.

Unread 12-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
He's got a point. There's no bald @#%&!s either.

Coracao To the thread please. Paging Mr Coracao…

Unread 12-03-2024, 08:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Is there anything gregg Wallace won't get involved with than spend time with his son....

Unread 12-03-2024, 08:06 PM
poppy

Thumbs up

Can't stand Coe, but you'd think between him, Neville, Burnham, Malcolm Press, Sarah Todd, Duncan Drasdo, Tom Ross, Eamonn Boylan, Anna Bensky, Dame Nancy Rothwell, Floella Benjamin, and Sarah Todd they should be able to come up with some belting ideas.

Looking forward to seeing some designs.

Unread 12-03-2024, 08:07 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Is there anything gregg Wallace won't get involved with than spend time with his son....

He's just back from 2 weeks in Benidorm.

Unread 12-03-2024, 08:50 PM
The taste of...

Rachel Riley preparing a statement no doubt

Unread 13-03-2024, 03:40 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
£#%&!ing hell. £#%&! right off.

People are literally scouring life for things to get offended by.

Unread 18-03-2024, 09:28 PM
est.1878

Reminder how good the stretford end can be in the right circumstances

TRA plus booting out the exec seats next season for 1800 16-25 / 50pc away game appliers and its an end to be proud of again...

£#%&! light shows.

Unread 19-03-2024, 02:33 PM
est.1878

Comparing us to coca cola - do I not like that.

Unread 19-03-2024, 02:40 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX View Post
As a kid I always wanted us to have a capacity rivalling the biggest clubs in Europe and I guess that hasn't changed. If we could expand the present stadium to 90k+ that would be ideal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
A 100,000+ capacity cathedral of football
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPig
If you look at what Real Madrid are doing with the Bernabeu and Barcelona with the Nou Camp, the Bernabeu is fabulous. It’s like a cauldron of noise. The Nou Camp is enormous and they are spending a lot of money revamping it....

If we build a completely new ground, it would be state of the art, world-class, [have a capacity of] 90,000 or even 100,000.

Unread 20-03-2024, 04:53 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Comparing us to coca cola - do I not like that.

Unread 25-04-2024, 11:50 AM
Baron

We've really not considered the possibilities here... imagine a Manchester 2049

Unread 25-04-2024, 11:54 AM
est.1878

The stadium is set to be the world’s first fully integrated venue with a combined retractable roof, pitch and LED wall – an architectural innovation offering unparalleled versatility and allowing the space to transform into different ‘event modes’ in a matter of hours. This LED wall will be a portal to live event broadcasts, high-definition films and laser shows, offering guests a novel, immersive experience with each visit"

The new led ceiling at the printworks keeps getting hyped. Do people really need this level of stimulation for their blank minds? Personally couldn't think of anything worse than an Led wall. Give me brutalist bare concrete all day long

Unread 25-04-2024, 12:35 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
The stadium is set to be the world’s first fully integrated venue with a combined retractable roof, pitch and LED wall – an architectural innovation offering unparalleled versatility and allowing the space to transform into different ‘event modes’ in a matter of hours. This LED wall will be a portal to live event broadcasts, high-definition films and laser shows, offering guests a novel, immersive experience with each visit"

Unread 25-04-2024, 02:54 PM
Msgr A Brook

I hope the first 'event mode' involves not shipping over two goals a game. I'm torn between leaving Old Trafford as it is and telling everyone else to mind their own f#@king business or pulling it down and starting again. I like the place, yeah it's old and worn but I only go there to watch a match not live in it. Let's face facts
here, it would be a right mish mash to renovate it. On the other hand, if we build a new one on the land next to it we can still play at OT until it's finished and knowing the morons that run the club I'll be dead and buried when that happens.