Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Could see him at Wolves and West Ham
Getting him straight after Moyes, even more blessed than we were

Unread 20-03-2021, 07:26 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
His next job will either be in France or somewhere in the Middle East. Lille /Lyon/Monaco . He is finished at the top level.

Unread 21-03-2021, 12:13 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
I would'nt be in the least bit surprised if he turn's-up at, Arsenal the next time, Arteta suffer's a poor run of results, or on a much more amusing scale(from our point of view)@ bindipper land, whenever, Klopp does his next impersonation of, Keegan & suddenly takes an un-sheduled sebaticle, like he did@B Dortmond

Unread 21-03-2021, 12:17 AM
red in cumbria

I'm sure that Arsenal fans would be totally delighted

Unread 21-03-2021, 12:30 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'm sure that Arsenal fans would be totally delighted
I guess they would feel as if they were in for a re-run of their, George Graham era & I think their board were even considering, Benetiz the last time, Arteta was struggling, but I suspect that if, Mourinho suddenly becomes available then the goonors could see it as an oppotunity too put one over their local rivals particuly as it seem's too be trend in football these days for clubs too employ Managers of whom have been sacked numourous times elswere as it means they don't have too pay componsation too some other club for poaching a Manager.

Unread 21-03-2021, 07:44 AM
utd99

£#%&!ing hell, there’s a gang of them now.

Unread 05-04-2021, 12:36 AM
Chris Quayd

Is it indiscipline that cost Aurier and Alderweireld the chance to play today?

I don't want to say indiscipline. I don't want to say discipline. I don't want to say that

Unread 05-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Vida_15

wheels are coming off for Jose.....hopefully we can give him that extra nudge on the weekend

Unread 05-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Buck

They'll be battered in the league cup final and he'll be gone.

When appointed in November 2019 they were just 5 points off top four and he was hyping the players up and bullish he would get them there. He didn't and now after spending a lot of money they're even worse so the players go under the bus.

Unread 05-04-2021, 05:28 PM
waynes ear's

What on earth is a sebaticle?

%@#$&!

Unread 05-04-2021, 05:29 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
They'll be battered in the league cup final and he'll be gone.

When appointed in November 2019 they were just 5 points off top four and he was hyping the players up and bullish he would get them there. He didn't and now after spending a lot of money they're even worse so the players go under the bus.
Top 4 isn't out of reach (which was probably the target) given Chelsea's run in - but out of the 3 the scousers look best placed.

Unread 05-04-2021, 05:43 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Top 4 isn't out of reach (which was probably the target) given Chelsea's run in - but out of the 3 the scousers look best placed.
He inherited a team that had been solid top four for a while and a few months back got to the CL Final. He was appointed to be take them over the line in terms of trophies and has totally failed.

Moyes took over West Ham around the same time and look at the change in fortunes there.

Unread 05-04-2021, 06:17 PM
NedKelly

Absolutely finished at the top level, no doubts about it for me now. He has two world class players (Kane and Son) who are willing to absolutely work their arses off for the team and are two of the very few players in the world who actually justify the wage they’re on, and a very strong squad to build around them. Instead he is still playing archaic football and refuses to adapt.

He’s always hated creative players btw - even in his first time at Chelsea didn’t he ruin Joe Cole?

Unread 05-04-2021, 06:23 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He inherited a team that had been solid top four for a while and a few months back got to the CL Final. He was appointed to be take them over the line in terms of trophies and has totally failed.

Moyes took over West Ham around the same time and look at the change in fortunes there.
“You have better players than I had at Manchester United“ - that’s what he told Kane when he took over. Can’t wait for third season Mou to leave them on the brink of relegation next season.

Unread 05-04-2021, 07:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
wheels are coming off for Jose.....hopefully we can give him that extra nudge on the weekend
He will really want to beat us, I fear the worst tbh.

Unread 05-04-2021, 07:48 PM
utd99

Oh God...is it 7.45 again?

Unread 05-04-2021, 07:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Oh God...is it 7.45 again?
I've had a very nice day outside

You?

Unread 05-04-2021, 07:58 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
He will really want to beat us, I fear the worst tbh.
"The worst" thankfully being them moving within 8 points of us and us remaining in 2nd place.

Unread 05-04-2021, 07:59 PM
utd99

Quote:
I've had a very nice day outside

You?
Talking to ducks and avoiding eye contact?

Unread 05-04-2021, 08:07 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Talking to ducks and avoiding eye contact
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Closed Thread