United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2019, 10:19 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
How good is it to see Antonio Valencia back in the Manchester United side? Here is another player I have no doubt is delighted to see the back of Jose Mourinho. The Ecuador international played the game against Newcastle United as though he had never been away.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46751544

Crooks really is a massive @#%&!, but that takes the piss

Unread 04-01-2019, 10:24 AM
jem

:0)

jones, too.

Unread 04-01-2019, 05:11 PM
ScarFace

Everything i've heard is how poor Valencia was. Even from non united fans.

How he watched that game n thought he did well

Unread 04-01-2019, 08:38 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
:0)

jones, too.
Backed by Garth.

The final nail.

Unread 04-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Yeah, I'm sure he's delighted to see the back of the only manager who would pick him every week

Unread 04-01-2019, 08:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Yeah, I'm sure he's delighted to see the back of the only manager who would pick him every week
Mou fell out with him pre-season/early season and was in the process of bouncing him out of the club tbh.

Unread 04-01-2019, 10:13 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Quote:
How good is it to see Antonio Valencia back in the Manchester United side? Here is another player I have no doubt is delighted to see the back of Jose Mourinho. The Ecuador international played the game against Newcastle United as though he had never been away.

To be fair to Crooks he was right about that. Came back and was just as shit as ever.

#consistency

Unread 14-01-2019, 08:38 AM
barca99

The midfielder has four goals and four assists since the departure of Jose Mourinho. However, it's his overall contribution during these past weeks that has left me almost speechless.

The ball he provided for Marcus Rashford to score the winning goal against Spurs was nothing short of world class.

I don't know if this new-found commitment and drive is all down to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, but what is clear is that if Pogba can retain this sort of consistency, Manchester United will soon start winning things again - and in style.

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:45 PM
suedeshoes

I can only assume Garth isn't offended by Paul's current haircut

Unread 14-01-2019, 01:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I can only assume Garth isn't offended by Paul's current haircut
The haircut is more conservative, performances have improved. Garth vindicated

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:27 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Mohamed Salah: Mo Salah is breaking my heart. Why would such a wonderful player do something so grotesque?

He went down in the penalty area as though he had been poleaxed. Crystal Palace skipper Luka Milivojevic told the Egypt international what he thought of the charade in no uncertain terms, and quite rightly. This was before the Liverpool striker sent the Eagles back to Selhurst Park having had their wings severely clipped.

I was so disappointed in Salah but I still can't bring myself to leave him out of my team of the week.

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:32 AM
waynes ear's

the £#%&!

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:34 AM
dunk

Pogba an ever-present now he's done away with the silly haircuts

Unread 21-01-2019, 10:42 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Unread 21-01-2019, 06:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Win-win, as they say.

Unread 10-02-2019, 10:33 PM
Clownbones

Today, the wacky bastard is claiming Andy Robertson is the best left back he's seen since Ashley Cole

He also managed to pick Pogba without praising him at all.

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:01 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Today, the wacky bastard is claiming Andy Robertson is the best left back he's seen since Ashley Cole

He also managed to pick Pogba without praising him at all.
Robertson was way out of his depth in the Champions League final. Let them think he's the next Maldini.

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:06 PM
dunk

I imagine that judgement on Robertson is based purely on his assist for Wijnaldum’s goal. Pretty sure he only watches brief highlights of the games and just puts the scorers/assisters and those with clean sheets inthe team. £#%&!ing fraud.

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I imagine that judgement on Robertson is based purely on his assist for Wijnaldum’s goal. Pretty sure he only watches brief highlights of the games and just puts the scorers/assisters and those with clean sheets inthe team. £#%&!ing fraud.
No mate. It's for shutting out the might of Bournemouth.

Unread 11-02-2019, 09:09 AM
TheFatGoth

Pogba an ever present now

Closed Thread