United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2018, 07:26 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Classic medders. Sage advice pal.
Matchball eh...I’ve got a bone to pick with you. Years ago I was trying to get into some arty farty bird and one of several (many) lies I told her was that I loved writing.

She asked to see some (of course I had none),so nicked a lengthy piece written by matchball, which if I remember was a satirical one about different 80’s band having a hoolie off.

I actually thought it was dead good and show me off as a quality street wise author. Needless to say I got a a solid Keane stare and never got a look in again.

Never knew it was you who #@&%! blocked me.

Unread 08-12-2018, 07:37 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Matchball eh...I’ve got a bone to pick with you. Years ago I was trying to get into some arty farty bird and one of several (many) lies I told her was that I loved writing.

She asked to see some (of course I had none),so nicked a lengthy piece written by matchball, which if I remember was a satirical one about different 80’s band having a hoolie off.

I actually thought it was dead good and show me off as a quality street wise author. Needless to say I got a a solid Keane stare and never got a look in again.

I remember telling a good friend I posted on here and he asked my name and I bottled it and gave My Name is Keith

I’m sure a Daily Mail journo will write a story in this shocking internet phenomenon

Unread 08-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Amazing how quickly people bail when times get tough. United have always been @#%&!s. Been going (ST) for 30 years and doubt that any of this happened. Maybe get behind the team who has given us so much happiness and togetherness over the years?
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

Wow lads. Way to ruin a weekend.

He's already missing the big Fulham game.

Unread 08-12-2018, 10:03 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Wow lads. Way to ruin a weekend.

He's already missing the big Fulham game.
Off to climb some mountains actually. £#%&! United!

Unread 08-12-2018, 10:10 AM
hopkins

fancy watching FCUM with me instead?

Unread 08-12-2018, 10:13 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Amazing how quickly people bail when times get tough. United have always been @#%&!s. Been going (ST) for 30 years and doubt that any of this happened. Maybe get behind the team who has given us so much happiness and togetherness over the years?
Er they took his tickets off him , so he can't really get behind the team . Not sure if you noticed that salient fact .

Seek help

Unread 08-12-2018, 10:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
In this wind? God speed Keith!

Unread 08-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Cream

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
In this wind? God speed Keith!
I can imagine Keith's mother coming to him in a dream and inspiring him to reach for the skies; despite the wind, despite Ed Woodward's personal vendetta:

Unread 08-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Knockers

Hundreds of empty seats today. Lots of lads having their tickets stopped for ‘random’ checks. My brother had to quote his mate’s date of birth and email address to get in.

We’re pretty shit at football now but absolutely untouchable for making fans jump through hoops for no reason. It’s about as much fun as getting your MOT done.

Unread 08-12-2018, 08:23 PM
est.1878

Do we have eligibility here for flounce OTY btw

Unread 08-12-2018, 08:28 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I'm here if you need me .

Don’t expect a payout

Unread 08-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Hundreds of empty seats today. Lots of lads having their tickets stopped for ‘random’ checks. My brother had to quote his mate’s date of birth and email address to get in.

We’re pretty shit at football now but absolutely untouchable for making fans jump through hoops for no reason. It’s about as much fun as getting your MOT done.
Saw it on the stream. Normally it's dead CL rubbers at home that get the empty seats, not a Saturday league match just before Christmas... heads will roll

Unread 08-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
when they called you matchball, did you shout back, "My name is Keith!!"?
I dont believe his name actually is keith. No one would admit to being called keith.

Unread 09-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Saw it on the stream. Normally it's dead CL rubbers at home that get the empty seats, not a Saturday league match just before Christmas... heads will roll
Tis traditionally a bit meh, pre Christmas, unless you support a club full of Keanes, Schmeichels, Beckham’s, Erics etc gunning for trophies. Boxing Day = crowds.

Still shit tbf.

Unread 19-12-2018, 03:35 PM
waynes ear's

Keith got his tickets back yet? be a shame if he didnt, wouldnt want him to miss out on the new managers first home game

Unread 19-12-2018, 04:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Keith got his tickets back yet? be a shame if he didnt, wouldnt want him to miss out on the new managers first home game

Yeah, went down and got them back. They apologised and said that the stewards sometimes don’t have the right instructions.

Friends and family are fine to receive it aslong as no cash has changed hands. As per norms advice. Must spread etc.

Really geared myself up to launch into them but he was totally alright and I was distracted by some huge titted fit thing that was walking around in the back of the ticket office.

Ended up leaving with my anger undeposited and a semi

Unread 19-12-2018, 04:03 PM
ryanMUFC

Like Pure said, get Drasdo or a MUST rep to look into it for you.

Praying mine flashes orange next home game.

Unread 19-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Yeah, went down and got them back. They apologised and said that the stewards sometimes don’t have the right instructions.

Friends and family are fine to receive it aslong as no cash has changed hands. As per norms advice. Must spread etc.

Really geared myself up to launch into them but he was totally alright and I was distracted by some huge titted fit thing that was walking around in the back of the ticket office.

Unread 19-12-2018, 04:04 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

day and approx time of your visit? i suddenly need to go to the ticket office myself

Unread 19-12-2018, 04:06 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Closed Thread