United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2007, 09:58 AM
violater

Angry i HATE this man so f***ing much...

f*** off ruud....

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...elcome+Ronaldo

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:07 AM
wiganste

You don't like Ruud?

You should have said.....

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default f*** off Ruud

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...football_home&

Quote:
"Great players are always welcome at Real Madrid and Ronaldo is a fantastic player," said Van Nistelrooy.

"United won't give up Ronaldo very easily, definitely not. But it's also in the player's hands.

"If the player is aware of the situation and doesn't want to stay any more and doesn't commit himself, then anything can happen.

"That will make a massive impact on the situation and it's one for Madrid and Manchester United to sort out.
What a p****.

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:17 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
eaxactly the p**** tried to drive ronaldo out of ot now he wants him at madrid...

so much for ruud being a "big red"

my hate for the c*** has just been reignited.

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Smurf

Used to love Ruud, but he's tarnishing the memory by carrying on like that. f***ing idiot.

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:19 AM
wiganste

I couldn't really give a f*** what he says* now.
He's no longer a Utd player so f*** him.

*I'm sure there'll be mis-quotes and the like in that article though.

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I had no opinion of him of a person until now.

Some of those things he said about not commiting yourself, in a title f***ing run in, in order to get a move. I hope he breaks his back.

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:20 AM
puressence

ruud legend ......... violator piss poor wum with a gammy hand

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:21 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Quote:
"If the player is aware of the situation and doesn't want to stay [at Old Trafford] anymore, then anything can happen," he said. "United definitely won't give up Ronaldo very easily. But it's also in the player's hands. That will make a massive impact on the situation."

Van Nistelrooy said he would welcome Ronaldo's arrival despite the pair's differences in the past. He said: "There wasn't much that happened between us in Manchester. It was all blown up a bit. There were a lot of lies said about it. He's a fantastic player. This is his best season so far at United.

"He's scoring a lot of goals and playing very well. He's still very young but physically and technically he has everything. It's a situation for Madrid and United to sort out. We have a great squad but great players are always welcome."
the legend speaks...

so you hate rio-our best defender- and call a lying ex striker a legend despite him putting putting out little quotes hoping to unsettle our best player

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:29 AM
puressence

ruud is 100 times the man that wgt tw*t wil ever be

Unread 26-01-2007, 10:35 AM
borsuk

Default you hate this man so f***ing much

it needed a thread of its own.

Unread 26-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Red Rum

Quote:
ruud is 100 times the man that wgt tw*t wil ever be
true - but he's still an unpleasant c***

Unread 26-01-2007, 11:52 AM
armchair

loads of the dutch are c***s like that - doesn't seem to affect keepers so much though.

Unread 26-01-2007, 11:55 AM
MUFC One Love

I seen the first interview quotes and it seems a bit has been added, about the "it's in his hands" stuff. If he has said them, he is an utter c***. He had a cheap dig at Fergie in there to, "Ferguson likes him".

"Ronaldo's in his best form since arriving in Manchester"

Yes, Ruud, we wonder why? Because he's not having to put EVERYTHING on a plate for your slow immobile self. We play better football, share goals about and the team works as an attacking unit, maybe you're just upset because we're better without you, you f***ing c***. Maybe he should join you at the circus that is Madrid, everyone getting sacked and sold playing pretty shit football with you being a slow c*** up front. See you in the European Cup you c***.

Unread 26-01-2007, 11:59 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
what Jeremy Beadle style?

Unread 26-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Ed Sullivan

there was already a thread on this

we didn't need to hear it from 'the man' that he doesn't like him.

ruud will always be a legend on the pitch and a tw*t off it. there's been quite a few United players like that so why give him more time of day.

Unread 26-01-2007, 12:18 PM
El Calafate

i've actually watched the interview. he was asked a question about Ronaldo to which he said that he knew nothing about it. (ie. it was news to him.) then he was asked what he thought of Ronaldo and so obviously he said he was a great person, great player, yadda, yadda, yadda and obviously he would be a great addition to Madrid.

so there's the story. nft.

Unread 26-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Ed Sullivan

and sorry but what was he supposed to say when asked the question 'what would you think about Ronaldo coming to Real Madrid?'

Unread 26-01-2007, 12:25 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward p****hands
and sorry but what was he supposed to say when asked the question 'what would you think about Ronaldo coming to Real Madrid?'
exactly. absolute waste of pulp imo. nft.

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Some of those things he said about not commiting yourself, in a title f***ing run in, in order to get a move.
Er, he doesn't say anything of the sort. The commit yourself comment is obviously about signing a new deal.

Anyway, as someone has pointed out these comments are likely made up. Still, some of you love getting all indignant about Ruud, so don't let that stop you.
Closed Thread