United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:26 PM
MethodMan

Default Sunday

If the Bitters spoil the minute's silence, what do you honestly think will happen?

Blood on the forecourt?

Pitch battles in Piccadilly?

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:27 PM
1MUFC

If they do in the ground i want us to sing over them. They will probably hold them back after the game, if they do outside there will be trouble. Platform 6

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:43 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
If they do in the ground i want us to sing over them.
...and ruin any semblance of silence. Very bright.

If any of them do make a sound it'll be a small minority and the last thing the occasion merits is people screaming at them to shut up, otherwise it'll descend into chaos.

Keep it shut for 60 seconds then you've got 90 minutes to scream any abuse you see fit.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:45 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

If any of them do make a sound it'll be a small minoriry and the last thing the occasion merits is people screaming at them to shut up, otherwise it'll descend into chaos.

Keep it shut for 60 seconds then you've got 90 minutes to scream any abuse you see fit.
No it wouldn’t at all, it would let the whole world know what scumbags they are. If they do you know as well as I do all it’ll get is ‘unfortunately a small number of man city fans didn’t respect the minutes silence, now lets get on with game’

well put it this way, i for one wont be standing there while they sing munich this munich that, i just dont give a £#%&! what you think.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:47 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
No it wouldn’t at all, it would let the whole world know what scumbags they are. If they do you know as well as I do all it’ll get is ‘unfortunately a small number of man city fans didn’t respect the minutes silence, now lets get on with game’
If you are going to the game with any intention of making a sound during that minutes silence you are as bad as they are in my opinion. Sorry.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:47 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

If any of them do make a sound it'll be a small minority and the last thing the occasion merits is people screaming at them to shut up, otherwise it'll descend into chaos.

Another one of these threads where you can just tell some idiots want this memorial ruined.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:48 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
If you are going to the game with any intention of making a sound during that minutes silence you are as bad as they are in my opinion. Sorry.
Quote:
well put it this way, i for one wont be standing there while they sing munich this munich that, i just dont give a £#%&! what you think.
I want a minutes silence, but if they shout anything we arent going to have it and i'll make sure they arent heard.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:49 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Well you go ahead and make a @#%&! of yourself whilst the majority of other people quietly remember those who died.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:50 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Well you go ahead and make a @#%&! of yourself whilst the majority of other people quietly remember those who died.
You mean the ones who havent got the %@#$&!s to have a go back

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Scabs

Someone will be grossly disrespectful. Doesn't mean you should add to it.

Respect the silence, enjoy the game and maybe later, batter a bertie...

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:51 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
You are a moron. End of communication.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Crumps

I'll keep the minutes silence no matter what. To break it and mouth off back is totally disrepectful and makes you no better than the pond life that did it (if they actually do) in the first place.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:52 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
WTF are you going on about, if they make a noise you are going to shout over them....whilst a minutes silence is taking place. FFS!!

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:53 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
You are a moron. End of communication.
You'll also be one of the ones who just stand in line for metro while they sing stuff £#%&!ing dick head.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:53 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs

great post

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:54 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
You'll also be one of the ones who just stand in line for metro while they sing stuff £#%&!ing dick head.
Very different story if its outside the ground and not during the minutes silence, but you have quoted that you would shout over them during the minutes silence, truly pathetic

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:55 PM
plopborsky

1mufc are you the sort of guy that goes around town and when someone looks at your mrs because she is good looking starts a fight?

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Scabs

Quote:
You're not painting such a great picture of yourself to be honest.

Anone that breaks the silence is a @#%&!. End of.

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:57 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
1mufc are you the sort of guy that goes around town and when someone looks at your mrs because she is good looking starts a fight?
I'm thinking lots of talk but very little action, internet warrior of the year

Unread 05-02-2008, 12:58 PM
</forzagarza>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs

Respect the silence, enjoy the game and maybe later, batter a bertie and 1MUFC.
Closed Thread