United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Boyle70
 
Default Bettybus To Pompey

5 including match ticket.



I realise most of you will slag him for insulting people and fellow reds who are more than capable of paying their own way but he's just trying to a good red in your eyes.




No doubt tuesday night on the south coast will also probably clash with big f***ing brother for the same critics.!









 
Unread 19-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Ed Sullivan
 
Thumbs up

that's a bargin. Fair play to the lad.

I'll pm him, you can count me in.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 09:51 PM
dakpul
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Moaning a******
that's a bargin. Fair play to the lad.

I'll pm him, you can count me in.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Betty's Hotpot
 
Default

Boylie has forgot to mention that you get a voucher which entitles you to a free bar at the milton pub. It's the least i can do
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 09:55 PM
acanofcant
 
Default

And me now the away end has got a roof on.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 09:56 PM
dakpul
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
Boylie has forgot to mention that you get a voucher which entitles you to a free bar at the milton pub. It's the least i can do
Bar of what?
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:13 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
Bar of what?
soap
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:15 PM
dakpul
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
soap
you going then? only a fiver, you could go twice.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Betty's Hotpot
 
Default

No just a bar.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Butt-hole Surfer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
No just a bar.
Lion Bar?
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:19 PM
dakpul
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
No just a bar.
24 carat gold bar? if not then you're a rip off merchant c***.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Johnson
 
Default

It's on the wednesday

Pete , you are missing the point
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:28 PM
FORUM SHERIFF
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
you going then? only a fiver, you could go twice.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 10:40 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
you going then? only a fiver, you could go twice.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:28 PM
The Guvner
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyle70
5 including match ticket.



I realise most of you will slag him for insulting people and fellow reds who are more than capable of paying their own way but he's just trying to a good red in your eyes.




No doubt tuesday night on the south coast will also probably clash with big f***ing brother for the same critics.!









f***in big rip off
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:32 PM
class of 68
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acanofcant
And me now the away end has got a roof on.


.
 
Unread 20-07-2007, 06:20 AM
bored
 
Default

are there tables? Once you've experienced tables on a bus there's no turning back.
 
Unread 20-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Tacky
 
Default

Pete, maybe it has something to do with him throwing around accusations of people at FC being "on the take".

Glasshouses and all that.
 
Unread 20-07-2007, 08:27 AM
elephantstone
 
Default

what time is the coach going?
 
Unread 20-07-2007, 08:29 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
what time is the coach going?
As soon as Betty prizes himself off Boyles c**k.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Bettybus To Pompey
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pompey George Bestial Off Topic 3 30-01-2008 04:25 PM
BETTYBUS (boylebus RIP) 2007-8 Season Boyle70 Football 254 19-07-2007 12:32 PM
pompey (a) Smeggs MUFC Tickets and Travel 3 06-04-2007 11:03 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.