United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:05 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
So let me get this right, you don't want to meet pete in public but instead choose to slag him off behind your computer screen. That's a sign of a shithouse. A jealous shithouse.
No, as I explained you and him have come on to this site to advertise a rip off and so I'm gonna slag that rip off right here. If you walk up to me and try and rip me off in person I'll call you a @#%&! to your face. Simple innit.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Stretters
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
and what do you think of that ?
Each to there own, hes a good lad in person he is offering a service which no ones got to go on if they dont want to.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:07 AM
puressence
 
Default

its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... #%&!ing cretins
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Stretters
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
that doesn't make sense mate.

he's getting stick from some for charging united fans 50 quid for a coach to london. what has what you said got to do with that?
Ok sorry

i get your point but if people dont want to go on it they dont have to thats all, the amount of phone calls and arranging it takes to sort out a coach to games is a ball ache
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:08 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
Each to there own, hes a good lad in person he is offering a service which no ones got to go on if they dont want to.
What's your issue with people on here calling it a rip off though? IWhy do you want to censor such comments? Is it purely cos you know him? Tjhat'd compromise you somewhat wouldn't it?
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Johnson
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
Each to there own, hes a good lad in person he is offering a service which no ones got to go on if they dont want to.
I don't have a problem with the amount . Wembley is always a special occasion.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
So let me get this right, you don't want to meet pete in public but instead choose to slag him off behind your computer screen. That's a sign of a shithouse. A jealous shithouse.
Mark, (let's face it you have to be a sad @#%&! to start using peoples real names as if it means shit) have you paid up on your bets yet or is the internet still a in a different reality?
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... #%&!ing cretins


twisted logic if ever i've heard it. anyway, weren't you after sharing the cost of a match book with keith for this season? #%&!ing cretin
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Johnson
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... #%&!ing cretins
exactly .

I'd like to know Betty's feelings on Glazer
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:09 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... #%&!ing cretins
Feel strongly? I couldn't give a #%&!ing shit about Betty, Boyle or their rip off bus. This is the internet, we're hardly storming the barricades are we.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... #%&!ing cretins
Betty-Tufty-Glazer

Same #%&!ing thing.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Feel strongly? I couldn't give a #%&!ing shit about Betty, Boyle or their rip off bus. This is the internet, we're hardly storming the barricades are we.
"we shall overcome"
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:11 AM
bored
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its a shame people didnt feel as strongly over glazer taking over utd ... #%&!ing cretins
yeah there were no threads about that ever. You stupid fat shite.

Your opinions have been shown for %@#$&!s. It's whatever is convenient for you. What did Ferie steal some cake off you?

Oh not getting betty's bus makes you pro-glazer now! for #%&!s sake.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:12 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth


twisted logic if ever i've heard it. anyway, weren't you after sharing the cost of a match book with keith for this season? #%&!ing cretin
no truth in that watsoever i love malc always have .if its good enough for our illustrus manager its good enough for me
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Johnson
 
Default

I can see the headlines ;

United Supporters Luxury Coach bricked by pissed up erm United Fans
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:13 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
yeah there were no threads about that ever. You stupid fat shite.

Your opinions have been shown for %@#$&!s. It's whatever is convenient for you. What did Ferie steal some cake off you?

Oh not getting betty's bus makes you pro-glazer now! for #%&!s sake.
bored by name bored by nature are you .. wooooooohhhhh name calling ..
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:13 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
"we shall overcome"
Acting like a scouser, effers, he wants a minutes silence 'cos someone had a go at someone he thinks is a "top lad" on the #%&!ing internet.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
yeah there were no threads about that ever. You stupid fat shite.

Your opinions have been shown for %@#$&!s. It's whatever is convenient for you. What did Ferie steal some cake off you?

Oh not getting betty's bus makes you pro-glazer now! for #%&!s sake.


harsh, but funny.
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Stretters
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What's your issue with people on here calling it a rip off though? IWhy do you want to censor such comments? Is it purely cos you know him? Tjhat'd compromise you somewhat wouldn't it?
no problem with people calling it a rip off, but to have so many replies is crazy thats all.

I dont want to censor any comments

I know the guy in person, and people saying he is making money off it is a bit of a joke, he is arranging a service for other United fans to go on it, the amount of people pissed off when Boyle called it a day because they had to find alternative ways of getting to games, because its a ball ache simple as
 
Unread 19-07-2007, 11:14 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Acting like a scouser, effers, he wants a minutes silence 'cos someone had a go at someone he thinks is a "top lad" on the #%&!ing internet.
shallom my friend
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: BETTYBUS (boylebus RIP) 2007-8 Season
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007/8 Season Review 92ToBury Manchester United Hall of Fame 2 04-02-2022 09:00 PM
Sven Goran-Eriksson had a roller-coaster 2007-08 season as Manchester City manager fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-06-2020 03:40 PM
This day in 2007 Larssonisghod7 Football 25 07-01-2014 05:12 PM
2007/2008 Player of the Season will be...... Jez Quigley Football 29 17-07-2007 09:14 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.