United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Unread 12-08-2022, 08:46 PM
Finport Red

Default ‘The most spectacular UFO photo ever captured’

On August 4, 1990, two young men were working as chefs in a hotel in Pitlochry, a beautiful Highland Perthshire town, just outside the Cairngorms National Park in Scotland.
At 9pm, after a long day in a hot kitchen, they drove about 13 miles north along the A9 to Calvine, a spot on the edge of the Cairngorms, for a walk in the hills.
They hadn’t gone far when they saw a huge, solid, diamond-shaped object, about 100ft long, hovering silently in the sky above them. Terrified, they hid in some bushes and looked up.
Minutes later, they heard the scream of a jet aircraft going north: In 1990, RAF Leuchars in Fife had two squadrons of Tornado fighters on 24-hour standby to intercept Russian intruder aircraft.

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/f...-dKI&fs=e&s=cl

Unread 12-08-2022, 09:14 PM
Sparky***

amazing isn't it. 2022, digital super cameras, everyone has a device in their pocket that captures ultra HD images and can instantly share them...yet every single f***ing picture you ever see of a 'UFO' is some blurry rubbish that looks like it was taken through a tea stained window.

Same with 'ghost hunters'.... dozens of programmes, hundreds of hours of programming, never seen a f***ing ghost.

Unread 12-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
amazing isn't it. 2022, digital super cameras, everyone has a device in their pocket that captures ultra HD images and can instantly share them...yet every single f***ing picture you ever see of a 'UFO' is some blurry rubbish that looks like it was taken through a tea stained window.

Same with 'ghost hunters'.... dozens of programmes, hundreds of hours of programming, never seen a f***ing ghost.
The pic is from 1990

Unread 12-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
The pic is from 1990
i know that but still, if there were f***ing aliens we'd have pictures of them by now

Unread 12-08-2022, 09:33 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Great story.

Sparky - did you read the article?

Pretty certain it was that US spy plane - but definitely hushed up.

Finport - not my place to say but great threading imho.

Unread 12-08-2022, 09:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Great story.

No mate.

Unread 12-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Great story.

All the stories from the 90s and early 2000s about black triangle ufos in the sky…

https://www.military.com/video/aircr.../2860314511001

Unread 12-08-2022, 10:01 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No mate.
It's quite interesting. More of a military angle than any hint of Little Green Men.

Unread 13-08-2022, 12:11 AM
red red robbo

Need someone more familiar with their fighter jets than me to confirm/deny, but, that don't look like no Tornado to me. Looks more like a Harrier.

OK, that wasn't the picture the story was about, it was a drawing. I am quite pleased with the fact that it IS a Harrier though