United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Sparky***
 
Default *Official Match thread* United v Arsenal 10/11/13

[SIZE="4"]
[SIZE="6"]Manchester United v Arsenal
Barclays Premier League
Venue: Old Trafford
Date: Sunday, 10 November
Kick Off - 16:10
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:32 PM
wonky no
 
Default

Goal fest and we'll lose
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:32 PM
saffers
 
Default

Jones and Fellaini deep in midfield, up and at em boyz.
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Vedder
 
Default

3-0 United
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:38 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

jones in midfield and smalling right back then we will lose...
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Pop
 
Default

1-3 Arsenal.
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
woody78
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
jones in midfield and smalling right back then we will lose...
There is simply no logic to have smalling at right back today .
If rafael is injured then valencia should play there
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Withers
 
Default

Jones in midfield would be a good decision
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

If we win we'll be hanging on for dear life and scrape a 1-0.

They'll play us off the park today, easily.
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:47 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If we win we'll be hanging on for dear life and scrape a 1-0.

They'll play us off the park today, easily.
Who have they played off the park this season? They hung on for dear life against a dortmund who were without 3 of their best players yet still thoroughly pissed on them.

Arsenal aren't that good. Even if they match west brom and win at OT they wont win the league.

Was only just over a week ago were they were in crisis mode after losing 2 big games at home to dortmund and chelsea reserves(where arsenal picked a strong team).
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Who have they played off the park this season? They hung on for dear life against a dortmund who were without 3 of their best players yet still thoroughly pissed on them.

Arsenal aren't that good. Even if they match west brom and win at OT they wont win the league.

Was only just over a week ago were they were in crisis mode after losing 2 big games at home to dortmund and chelsea reserves(where arsenal picked a strong team).
Good points but I think they'll pass it around a lot today and we'll have to do a fair bit of ball chasing.

it's all about how we concentrate at the back.
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Mr Castro
 
Default

It's nothing new, Arsenal coming to old Trafford and having more of the ball so we do have experience of that. We'll cope with that if we can concentrate.
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:53 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Good points but I think they'll pass it around a lot today and we'll have to do a fair bit of ball chasing.

it's all about how we concentrate at the back.
We'll know if we'll win in about 10 mins time.

If the usual #%&!faces(evans valencia cleverley young etc) are heavily involved then #%&! moyes. And #%&! ferie for establishing these @#%&!s as first teamers at our club.
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:54 PM
believe
 
Default

They've just said "amazing news coming from old trafford"
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We'll know if we'll win in about 10 mins time.

If the usual #%&!faces(evans valencia cleverley young etc) are heavily involved then #%&! moyes. And #%&! ferie for establishing these @#%&!s as first teamers at our club.
Totally agree mate.
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:56 PM
believe
 
Default

No rvp apparently
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:56 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
They've just said "amazing news coming from old trafford"
uncle malc is one of the mascots for the day.........
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Mr Castro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
They've just said "amazing news coming from old trafford"
They've registered pip
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:58 PM
woody78
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
No rvp apparently
That's brand new information
 
Unread 10-11-2013, 03:06 PM
saffers
 
Default

Big maz if he starts will score, seba style, silencing the haters

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: *Official Match thread* United v Arsenal 10/11/13
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Official Match Thread* - Arsenal v Manchester United 4/10/15 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 953 11-10-2015 01:43 PM
*OFFICIAL* Match Thread -Manchester united v Arsenal 9/3/15 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 1017 11-03-2015 11:57 PM
*Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 628 31-08-2011 09:43 PM
*OFFICIAL* United v Arsenal match thread Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 167 30-04-2009 03:47 PM
Arsenal vs United - The Official Match Thread antonin jablonsky Manchester United Match Thread Archive 151 22-01-2007 12:39 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.