United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Reply
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
None of us like the leeches and it's galling how much has flowed out of the club but that reaction makes me feel a bit better. If and when the debt is eventually cleared it still remains to be seen how much will be invested in the team though.
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 06:51 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
None of us like the leeches and it's galling how much has flowed out of the club but that reaction makes me feel a bit better. If and when the debt is eventually cleared it still remains to be seen how much will be invested in the team though.
probably be the same as the last seven years they've been there lol
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 06:54 AM
teflon_terry
 
Thumbs up

Briliant timing - giving the players the perfect morale boost going into the derby.

 
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:08 AM
rafabio
 
Default

telegraph mentions 100m deal with a leading airline will be announced soon
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:15 AM
BarryX
 
Default

It could have been a lot worse. Imagine if it had been called 'The DHL Training Centre' - there would have been total confusion amongst certain players
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
probably be the same as the last seven years they've been there lol
I suppose it depends on how their other business interests are going and what else needs propping up. Priorities. They seem far too erm...."conservative" to go filling the team with marquee signings so, expect more Bebes, Zahas and Powells eh?
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:25 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
I suppose it depends on how their other business interests are going and what else needs propping up. Priorities. They seem far too erm...."conservative" to go filling the team with marquee signings so, expect more Bebes, Zahas and Powells eh?
or Van Persies?
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Well, you'd think so, realistically. I'm sure they don't want to run the playing side down in their own interests

Still c***s though.

Future generations will probably think they're fookin ace owners and wonder what all the fuss was about
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:49 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Well, you'd think so, realistically. I'm sure they don't want to run the playing side down in their own interests

Still c***s though.

Future generations will probably think they're fookin ace owners and wonder what all the fuss was about
I wonder this now tbh.
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
or Van Persies?
or Ronaldo

tell you what, they'd be a lot of people's bestest ever owners if they pulled that one off
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 08:18 AM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
f***ing mugs.

carrington is a shite name anyway.
A Colby man, eh?
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 08:54 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I wonder this now tbh.
yup.

"someone shot at my head and missed. I'm not the sort to hold a grudge, though. I seem ok."

 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
To get that $30m-a-yr TRAINING-KIT deal into context, Arsenal's 30m kit deal is the second biggest in world club football. (Behind United.)
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:12 AM
Aman27deep
 
Default

I wonder how this can displease anyone? Basically means one rvp every summer for 8 seasons if the money doesn't go in the glazer's pocket.
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Ginners
 
Default

wouldnt be arsed if they renamed OT let alone the training ground, surely the better the club is run/more money it makes the sooner the debt goes
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:15 AM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
wouldnt be arsed if they renamed OT let alone the training ground, surely the better the club is run/more money it makes the sooner the debt goes
Heard United spoke to you before giving the green light, pal?

They wanted to make sure the real fans were OK with it. They probably called Tufty as well.
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:18 AM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawk c***
28.7m per annum for a training kit/venue deal and we're getting 20m for our main shirt deal? Fark.
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Aman27deep
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
RAWK is the place to go to enjoy yourselves.
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Luffy
 
Default

Must admit the merchandising/sponsorship angle has been going well recently. It's the only hope we have of keeping up with the oil teams and we've done it without being complete embarrassments IMO ie we haven't and won't sell OT naming rights.

Seems like easy money a lot of it! Plus all these smaller deals hopefully means we can really fleece ours main sponsors like Nike.
 
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:32 AM
barca99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I wonder how this can displease anyone? Basically means one rvp every summer for 8 seasons if the money doesn't go in the glazer's pocket.
New to the Glazers pal?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Carrington renamed
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cities in Russia & India that have been renamed Mr_Ed Off Topic 12 13-04-2010 07:40 PM
Should Great Britain / United Kingdom be renamed? forzagarza Football 17 25-01-2010 08:03 PM
Has Hope been renamed? Charlestown Rouge Off Topic 8 15-02-2008 08:57 PM
Whitworth Street West to be renamed Tony Wilson Way TheNew Off Topic 44 09-10-2007 07:14 PM
What's left of Lancashire should be renamed Greater Lancaster. Sonny Jackett Off Topic 2 20-01-2007 05:56 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.