United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2007, 11:11 AM
My Name is Keith

Default Watch The Champions Play at OT 2007/2008

No, not Chelsea. Us.

Does anyone want to go halves on my Season Ticket next season?

The problem:

I increasingly find that I canít go to all the matches due to work and family commitments. I often donít manage to get rid of the ticket and therefore fail to re-coup any cash and the seat goes begging.

The spec:

Towards the front (row 7) of the Stretford End tier 2 behind the left hand goal post upright. (A very good seat). Circa £500.

The deal:

At the start of the year, we divide all the games into either 2 or 3 groupings and allocate games equally and randomly.

Class A games: Liverpool/Arsenal/City/Chelsea Ė each party would get 2 of theses

Class B games: Newcastle, Tottenham, Bolton etc

Class C games: Fulham, Reading etc etc

We can of course agree which teams go into each group. If you have a thing about Reading and want to go to that game as opposed to Liverpool, then I can accommodate that.

Terms:

The seat remains in my name and I have preference over cup matches. Please note that I rarely if ever go to cup games nowadays so you could go to most of them. However, if we get Liverpool in the semiís of the Champs league Ė I have 1st dabs.

If you want to sign up to the cup scheme then you can do that but the above still applies. Obviously, you would be committing to all the cup games I didnít attend (99%)

If successful, the arrangement can be continued the year after.

If you do something that effectively means that you lose the ST, I will tw*t you and then make you pay a forfeiture fee of £2,000. If I lose it, I pay you your cash back (less the matches youíve attended). You will not tw*t me.

My Name is Keithís decision is final.

Unread 27-02-2007, 11:34 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No, not Chelsea. Us.

Does anyone want to go halves on my Season Ticket next season?

The problem:

I increasingly find that I canít go to all the matches due to work and family commitments. I often donít manage to get rid of the ticket and therefore fail to re-coup any cash and the seat goes begging.

The spec:

Towards the front (row 7) of the Stretford End tier 2 behind the left hand goal post upright. (A very good seat). Circa £500.

The deal:

At the start of the year, we divide all the games into either 2 or 3 groupings and allocate games equally and randomly.

Class A games: Liverpool/Arsenal/City/Chelsea Ė each party would get 2 of theses

Class B games: Newcastle, Tottenham, Bolton etc

Class C games: Fulham, Reading etc etc

We can of course agree which teams go into each group. If you have a thing about Reading and want to go to that game as opposed to Liverpool, then I can accommodate that.

Terms:

The seat remains in my name and I have preference over cup matches. Please note that I rarely if ever go to cup games nowadays so you could go to most of them. However, if we get Liverpool in the semiís of the Champs league Ė I have 1st dabs.

If you want to sign up to the cup scheme then you can do that but the above still applies. Obviously, you would be committing to all the cup games I didnít attend (99%)

If successful, the arrangement can be continued the year after.

If you do something that effectively means that you lose the ST, I will tw*t you and then make you pay a forfeiture fee of £2,000. If I lose it, I pay you your cash back (less the matches youíve attended). You will not tw*t me.

My Name is Keithís decision is final.

keith im interested mate .. as long as i can have the city game ..not a wum

Unread 27-02-2007, 11:36 AM
My Name is Keith

For you Pure or for a mate?

You could have the City game.

Unread 27-02-2007, 11:37 AM
puressence

Quote:
For you Pure or for a mate?

You could have the City game.
for me .. im abit like yourself with work at the moment so half a season ticket would be magic ..

Unread 27-02-2007, 11:53 AM
florentino ariza

This could be start of a beautiful relationship

Unread 27-02-2007, 12:06 PM
signed dc

How sturdy is the seat?

Unread 27-02-2007, 12:43 PM
My Name is Keith

It works for me Pure.

Renewals are due May time so we'd have to finalise it all before then. We could do the random draw live on Fred Tissue as soon as the new season fixtures are out. Obviously, you'd could have the City game.

We should also make sure that if either of us can't go to one of 'our' matches, the ticket is 1st offered to each other before going elsewhere.

Unread 27-02-2007, 12:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
It works for me Pure.

Renewals are due May time so we'd have to finalise it all before then. We could do the random draw live on Fred Tissue as soon as the new season fixtures are out. Obviously, you'd could have the City game.

We should also make sure that if either of us can't go to one of 'our' matches, the ticket is 1st offered to each other before going elsewhere.
fair point keith ..like i said ill have it deffo ..

Unread 27-02-2007, 01:25 PM
The Real Roxanne

2007-2008 Season.

Unread 27-02-2007, 01:28 PM
carlosartorial

Piss funny, Roxy.
Closed Thread