United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Sparky***

Default The little f***ing yobbo scrotes round my way are currently..

..throwing two traffic cones about at each other. Every now and then they bounce off some poor f***ers car. If it any of them go near mine, i've got a nice 3 Iron with some f***ers name on it.

It's terrifying to think that these sub-human scum can actually breed. And where are the police hear you cry, when the local yoof are acting like safari park chimps and racing around on scooters like it's silverstone? Why, they're probably out giving out free smack or hugging crack dealers.

The po-lice have had a some sort of 'community outreach' wagon parked up the top of the road all week. A sort of 'come in and see we're not so bad' publicity stunt to try and convince the local wildlife that 'they're pretty cool at the end of the day, innit'. Well where the f*** are they now? Up the road in Notting Hill making sure nobody double parks outside some rich c***s townhouse.

For once, just ONCE I'd love to see one of them get theirs. I'd love for some resident here, hopefully a recently released mental patient, to go out there with a samurai sword and remove a few of them from the gene pool. Oh, I'd love it.

Maybe that'll be me one day. But for now I'll wait.

In the dark.

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:05 AM
legendary saf

Call 999

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
..throwing two traffic cones about at each other. Every now and then they bounce off some poor f***ers car. If it any of them go near mine, i've got a nice 3 Iron with some f***ers name on it.
Wilson is the brand you daft get

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:14 AM
denis lawless

dont worry...CCTV and ID cards are on the way...that'll solve EVERYTHING

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:18 AM
HarkNowHear

as long as your forty pence call can last 3 weeks to speak to the switchboard

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:19 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Wilson is the brand you daft get
Badum *Pish*

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:21 AM
tatty

If I can add a moment of clarity to an otherwise splendid rant i'd like to suggest you keep a putter and NOT an iron/wood/baseball bat in your bedroom at night.

There was a relatively recent court case where the judge decided that having a putter and a few balls in your bedroom would be a reasonable thing (practising). However, having a driving iron could only indicate that it was there for premeditated protection.

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:23 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
If I can add a moment of clarity to an otherwise splendid rant i'd like to suggest you keep a putter and NOT an iron/wood/baseball bat in your bedroom at night.

There was a relatively recent court case where the judge decided that having a putter and a few balls in your bedroom would be a reasonable thing (practising). However, having a driving iron could only indicate that it was there for premeditated protection.

We have a baseball bat in our room. Should we pick up a baseball too? And a glove and a cap and a hot dog?

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:24 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
We have a baseball bat in our room. Should we pick up a baseball too? And a glove and a cap and a hot dog?
strap a battery to it and tell them its a sex toy

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:26 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
strap a battery to it and tell them its a sex toy
To be fair, any burglar faced with a 6ft6 naked wiganner wielding a metal baseball bat would probably die of shock!

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
To be fair, any burglar faced with a 6ft6 naked wiganner wielding a metal baseball bat would probably die of shock!
Funny, you don't look that tall in your picture.

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Funny, you don't look that tall in your picture.
I was sitting down

Unread 24-11-2006, 12:32 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
especially if the thing was buzzing

Unread 24-11-2006, 01:19 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Quote:

the wimen from wigan do have a certain way with blokes

Unread 24-11-2006, 09:30 AM
yoyomofo

two cricket bats and a baseball bat in ours..

makes the weekends interesting.

Unread 24-11-2006, 09:52 AM
forzagarza

I have an axe which I've drawn a picture of someone getting attacked on the blade and various knives next to my front door and bed.
Closed Thread