United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 14-09-2022, 03:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
Neighbour was painting his second floor window sills a while back and asked me if I'd hold the ladder for him. I told him I'd pop up and give them a slap of the brush, ten minutes each one.

Oh no no no, very kind, I can do it though.

Are you sure, it no problem?

Basically there was a bit of neighbourly toing and froing in that manner until he inexplicably snapped and told he's capable of painting his own f***ing windows and I could f*** off and he'll do the ladder himself. I thought he was joking and laughed it off then he got really hot headed accusing me of accusing him of being useless and all sorts. Then I ended up telling him to f*** off and told him I always thought he was a ****er and hope he breaks his f***ing neck in front of his inbred children, etc, etc, etc.

We don't talk anymore, the f***ing d***. We've been scowling and muttering obscenities to eachother's backs when we pass on the street for the last few years now.

c***.

Unread 14-09-2022, 03:26 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
Neighbour was painting his second floor window sills a while back and asked me if I'd hold the ladder for him. I told him I'd pop up and give them a slap of the brush, ten minutes each one.

Basically there was a bit of neighbourly toing and froing in that manner until he inexplicably snapped and told he's capable of painting his own f***ing windows and I could f*** off and he'll do the ladder himself. I thought he was joking and laughed it off then he got really hot headed accusing me of accusing him of being useless and all sorts. Then I ended up telling him to f*** off and told him I always thought he was a ****er and hope he breaks his f***ing neck in front of his inbred children, etc, etc, etc.

We don't talk anymore, the f***ing d***. We've been scowling and muttering obscenities to eachother's backs when we pass on the street for the last few years now.

c***.

Poty

Unread 14-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop

c***.
Ahh Poop ... don't ever change mate.

Unread 19-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Denis Irwell

Was at a party in Hattersleh and got talking to this guy about clubs in town. Mentioned one that was a bit rough and he said he’d been a bouncer there.

“Phwoar, must’ve had a few skirmishes there then, eh”?

So he said, agh, I can handle it - used to box at a pretty high level.

Thinking I was complimenting him, I said “oh, I thought so…”

How do you mean?

“Oh, you know, could tell by your nose” (it was bent round near his f***ing ear)

You what? He started hyperventilating and went to the other side of the room talking to this other lad, nodding in my direction.

I continued on my quest to get bladdered and eventually headed home via the front door where he was waiting for me.

“Oi, pal…” You don’t like my nose, then?

He was a big lad and made towards me, but I managed to give him the slip and legged it for all I was worth and hid behind a hedge until he’d gone back.

Stupid c***. Couldn’t take a compliment.

Unread 19-09-2022, 09:22 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Was at a party in Hattersleh .
Could have just left it there, it was inevitable a fight would follow

Unread 19-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Could have just left it there, it was inevitable a fight would follow
Thought it was in Cheshire and there’d be some posh crumpet. Nearly as bad as Langworthy est.

Edit: thought you’d be queueing

Unread 19-09-2022, 09:53 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Was at a party in Hattersleh and got talking to this guy about clubs in town. Mentioned one that was a bit rough and he said he’d been a bouncer there.

“Phwoar, must’ve had a few skirmishes there then, eh”?

So he said, agh, I can handle it - used to box at a pretty high level.

Thinking I was complimenting him, I said “oh, I thought so…”

How do you mean?

“Oh, you know, could tell by your nose” (it was bent round near his f***ing ear)

You what? He started hyperventilating and went to the other side of the room talking to this other lad, nodding in my direction.

I continued on my quest to get bladdered and eventually headed home via the front door where he was waiting for me.

“Oi, pal…” You don’t like my nose, then?

He was a big lad and made towards me, but I managed to give him the slip and legged it for all I was worth and hid behind a hedge until he’d gone back.

Stupid c***. Couldn’t take a compliment.
Got to be careful what you say to violent psychopaths tbf

Unread 19-09-2022, 10:02 AM
Denis Irwell

Strange thing is, I was no stranger to blokes like him and most would’ve taken it in the spirit it was meant. Or, so I thought.