United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 14-09-2022, 03:20 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
Neighbour was painting his second floor window sills a while back and asked me if I'd hold the ladder for him. I told him I'd pop up and give them a slap of the brush, ten minutes each one.

Oh no no no, very kind, I can do it though.

Are you sure, it no problem?

Basically there was a bit of neighbourly toing and froing in that manner until he inexplicably snapped and told he's capable of painting his own f***ing windows and I could f*** off and he'll do the ladder himself. I thought he was joking and laughed it off then he got really hot headed accusing me of accusing him of being useless and all sorts. Then I ended up telling him to f*** off and told him I always thought he was a ****er and hope he breaks his f***ing neck in front of his inbred children, etc, etc, etc.

We don't talk anymore, the f***ing d***. We've been scowling and muttering obscenities to eachother's backs when we pass on the street for the last few years now.

c***.
 
Unread 14-09-2022, 03:26 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
Neighbour was painting his second floor window sills a while back and asked me if I'd hold the ladder for him. I told him I'd pop up and give them a slap of the brush, ten minutes each one.

Oh no no no, very kind, I can do it though.

Are you sure, it no problem?

Basically there was a bit of neighbourly toing and froing in that manner until he inexplicably snapped and told he's capable of painting his own f***ing windows and I could f*** off and he'll do the ladder himself. I thought he was joking and laughed it off then he got really hot headed accusing me of accusing him of being useless and all sorts. Then I ended up telling him to f*** off and told him I always thought he was a ****er and hope he breaks his f***ing neck in front of his inbred children, etc, etc, etc.

We don't talk anymore, the f***ing d***. We've been scowling and muttering obscenities to eachother's backs when we pass on the street for the last few years now.

c***.


Poty
 
Unread 14-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Neighbour was painting his second floor window sills a while back and asked me if I'd hold the ladder for him. I told him I'd pop up and give them a slap of the brush, ten minutes each one.

Oh no no no, very kind, I can do it though.

Are you sure, it no problem?

Basically there was a bit of neighbourly toing and froing in that manner until he inexplicably snapped and told he's capable of painting his own f***ing windows and I could f*** off and he'll do the ladder himself. I thought he was joking and laughed it off then he got really hot headed accusing me of accusing him of being useless and all sorts. Then I ended up telling him to f*** off and told him I always thought he was a ****er and hope he breaks his f***ing neck in front of his inbred children, etc, etc, etc.

We don't talk anymore, the f***ing d***. We've been scowling and muttering obscenities to eachother's backs when we pass on the street for the last few years now.

c***.
Ahh Poop ... don't ever change mate.
 
Unread 19-09-2022, 09:20 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Was at a party in Hattersleh and got talking to this guy about clubs in town. Mentioned one that was a bit rough and he said he’d been a bouncer there.

“Phwoar, must’ve had a few skirmishes there then, eh”?

So he said, agh, I can handle it - used to box at a pretty high level.

Thinking I was complimenting him, I said “oh, I thought so…”

How do you mean?

“Oh, you know, could tell by your nose” (it was bent round near his f***ing ear)

You what? He started hyperventilating and went to the other side of the room talking to this other lad, nodding in my direction.

I continued on my quest to get bladdered and eventually headed home via the front door where he was waiting for me.

“Oi, pal…” You don’t like my nose, then?

He was a big lad and made towards me, but I managed to give him the slip and legged it for all I was worth and hid behind a hedge until he’d gone back.


Stupid c***. Couldn’t take a compliment.
 
Unread 19-09-2022, 09:22 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Was at a party in Hattersleh .
Could have just left it there, it was inevitable a fight would follow
 
Unread 19-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Could have just left it there, it was inevitable a fight would follow
Thought it was in Cheshire and there’d be some posh crumpet. Nearly as bad as Langworthy est.

Edit: thought you’d be queueing
 
Unread 19-09-2022, 09:53 AM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Was at a party in Hattersleh and got talking to this guy about clubs in town. Mentioned one that was a bit rough and he said he’d been a bouncer there.

“Phwoar, must’ve had a few skirmishes there then, eh”?

So he said, agh, I can handle it - used to box at a pretty high level.

Thinking I was complimenting him, I said “oh, I thought so…”

How do you mean?

“Oh, you know, could tell by your nose” (it was bent round near his f***ing ear)

You what? He started hyperventilating and went to the other side of the room talking to this other lad, nodding in my direction.

I continued on my quest to get bladdered and eventually headed home via the front door where he was waiting for me.

“Oi, pal…” You don’t like my nose, then?

He was a big lad and made towards me, but I managed to give him the slip and legged it for all I was worth and hid behind a hedge until he’d gone back.


Stupid c***. Couldn’t take a compliment.
Got to be careful what you say to violent psychopaths tbf
 
Unread 19-09-2022, 10:02 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Strange thing is, I was no stranger to blokes like him and most would’ve taken it in the spirit it was meant. Or, so I thought.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Stupid situations that almost ended in a fight.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stupid woman does something stupid part 4,356 Sparky*** Off Topic 3 17-08-2011 04:41 PM
Stupid parents giving their stupid f***ing kids Double barrelled first names. Sparky*** Off Topic 16 02-06-2010 08:57 PM
Stupid, STUPID fans! The Return of JC Football 57 15-01-2009 07:54 PM
How many times did Richardson f*** up good situations? MUFC One Love Off Topic 26 27-02-2007 11:50 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.