United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2020, 07:02 PM
armchair

They should come out to tainted love from now on.

Unread 06-04-2020, 07:11 PM
Pop

rawk....

- One thing you can always say about FSG, they £#%&! up but listen when they do. Not perfect but better than most.

- They are lucky, to have a fan base that steers them away from diabolical decisions.

- The club need to be recognised for their u-turn.

- Funny how Ashley and Levy haven't followed suit

- Shanks would have resigned over this

- Well done Liverpool fans. Not sure another fan base could pull it off

- I'd bet Jurgen had a word

- Forgive and forget

Unread 06-04-2020, 07:13 PM
originalhogg

Custis has spoken

Unread 06-04-2020, 10:44 PM
Sapien

Be funny if they go bust as a result.

Unread 06-04-2020, 10:59 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
rawk....

- Forgive and forget
The cheeky bastards. When have they ever forgiven and forgotten anything unless its do with Murdering Italian fans and Turkish waiters.

Unread 06-04-2020, 11:00 PM
ryanMUFC

Do people really think the Glazers are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts? It took them till January to bring in a midfielder and they cashed in on Lukaku.

I wouldn’t have put it past then If it wasn’t for knowing the shitstorm it would have caused.

Unread 06-04-2020, 11:39 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
I wouldn’t have put it past then If it wasn’t for knowing the shitstorm it would have caused.
No-one buying pies in the 19th minute?

Unread 06-04-2020, 11:55 PM
CyrilSkeer

Posted on the mail online ripping into the scousers and the sycophantic media lapping up their u turn. That any club which promotes racism from their players, ignores the deaths of innocent Italians and the antics of Michael shields are a classless entity which never learns and closed with offended by everything ashamed of nothing. Point was proven and I received an email telling me my comments had received numerous complaints and was being deleted, which considering the usual poison in their comments section was a tad ironic. But, hey, mustn't upset the scousers.

Unread 07-04-2020, 08:44 AM
wee man

Lauding their club for listening to public opinion, admitting their error and apologising.

Pretty much what The Sun did.

Unread 07-04-2020, 08:50 AM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Lauding their club for listening to public opinion, admitting their error and apologising.

Pretty much what The Sun did.
hey haven't seen you for ages!
enjoy the Queen's speech?

Unread 07-04-2020, 09:36 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
hey haven't seen you for ages!
enjoy the Queen's speech?
Haven't seen it in full yet - just snippets. Stays on here.

Unread 07-04-2020, 09:37 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Haven't seen it in full yet - just snippets. Stays on here.
Traitorous fenian bastard

Unread 07-04-2020, 09:53 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
Posted on the mail online ripping into the scousers and the sycophantic media lapping up their u turn. That any club which promotes racism from their players, ignores the deaths of innocent Italians and the antics of Michael shields are a classless entity which never learns and closed with offended by everything ashamed of nothing. Point was proven and I received an email telling me my comments had received numerous complaints and was being deleted, which considering the usual poison in their comments section was a tad ironic. But, hey, mustn't upset the scousers.
Sorry but couldn't go on after that, which is a shame because I am sure it was a perfectly good post.

Unread 07-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
They forgot to mention throwing their shit at united fans

Unread 07-04-2020, 01:16 PM
The Stella Fella

Who d have thought the 2 clubs in the Champions League Final would be 2 of the first to furlough players?? How much extra did they get from the competition alone?

They should be £#%&!ed for even thinking about it.

Disgrace and shows their real side.

Unread 07-04-2020, 01:29 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman

Unread 07-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

RAWK:

- Our club is the moral compass all clubs aspire to follow hence why the outrage was so intense

And in case you missed that ...

Our club is the moral compass all clubs aspire to follow hence why the outrage was so intense

Unread 07-04-2020, 02:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
RAWK:

- Our club is the moral compass all clubs aspire to follow hence why the outrage was so intense

Our club is the moral compass all clubs aspire to follow hence why the outrage was so intense

Unread 07-04-2020, 02:31 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
RAWK:

To be fair to them they have a point

Why only this morning I pulled up at the lights next to a black man driving an ambulance. I got out of my car, rocked the ambulance, racially abused the driver, defecated in a cup then threw it at him, sprayed CS gas in his face, hit him over the head with a paving slab, then made several attempts to get into the back of the ambulance even though the door was locked. Whilst trying to force the doors I injured my hand, and have instructed my solicitors to claim compensation on my behalf

How am I doing shanks?

Unread 07-04-2020, 02:36 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
To be fair to them they have a point

Why only this morning I pulled up at the lights next to a black man driving an ambulance. I got out of my car, rocked the ambulance, racially abused the driver, defecated in a cup then threw it at him, sprayed CS gas in his face, hit him over the head with a paving slab, then made several attempts to get into the back of the ambulance even though the door was locked. Whilst trying to force the doors I injured my hand, and have instructed my solicitors to claim compensation on my behalf

How am I doing shanks?
You failed pal.
Closed Thread