United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2021, 06:49 PM
dunk

If you think that is me saying that Ole is better than Klopp you’re even dumber than I thought, and I’m not going to lie, I already thought you were extremely £#%&!ing dumb, so well played.

Unread 04-03-2021, 06:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Utterly ridiculous. Ole is twice the manager Klopp is and will have at least one league title in less than the 6 years it took that smelly German @#%&!.
Erm, with the best will in the world - he isn't.

Unread 04-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco
It not so many words, it has been said on here. You really are idiots if you think that shite on display last night was worthy of Manchester United.
Football Club

Unread 04-03-2021, 07:02 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If you think that is me saying that Ole is better than Klopp you’re even dumber than I thought, and I’m not going to lie, I already thought you were extremely f***ing dumb, so well played.
Good old back-track

Unread 04-03-2021, 07:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Good old back-track
Getting steadily dumber by the post.

Unread 04-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
City's run is exaggerating our bad form a little bit. Not much but a little. What is that now - 20 wins in a row?

But still, these are the games here for me Ole shows his weaknesses. Games that just slowly slip away with little to no intervention from Ole in terms of tactics or subs. What was said at half time? Keep going lads?

If we laud Ole on the good days, we owe it to hold our hands up in matches like this (and Chelsea and at least half a dozen more this season) and accept that it's very poor. Four draws in the last five PL games is not progress for me, particularly given the opposition.
It may have escaped your attention that he sent them out a few minutes early.

He clearly gave them a rocket. And there was nobody worse at times persevering with players, even clearly injured ones, than Freggie.

City are better than us. And so they should be.

We are better than Liverpool and Spurs. Which is an achievement.

Next season, or the season after that, I will accept these crybaby criticisms of Sir Ole.

Not before.

Unread 04-03-2021, 08:10 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

He clearly gave them a rocket. And there was nobody worse at times persevering with players, even clearly injured ones, than Freggie.

Next season, or the season after that, I will accept these crybaby criticisms of Sir Ole.

Not before.

Unread 04-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Do you support United or Ole?
Undeserving of a response but you know full well it’s united.

Weirdly though, I’ll support the manager of mufc until such time that I think it’s counterproductive to do so. Same with Fergie back in 86, moyes, lvg and Mou.

Whilst disliking everything about Mou, I still supported him until I thought he should be booted. Seville.

What the last 8 years should have taught us all though is that there is no quick fix out of this. All the previous 3 managers have probably been booted before their time or in a way that didn’t recognise the challenges the club has from an ownership pov.

You can claim Mou was badly treated and I wouldn’t disagree. What we surely need to do now is learn from our mistakes - find a manager who understands united and has the capacity and capability to improve matters. And can work within the constraints there are because those that can’t will be booted. Obviously.

I think ole is clearly doing that and public support for him will help pressure the owners into supporting him. You and others creating doubt means that the owners will always have an escape hatch in the shape of a manager if and when it does go wrong.

Unread 04-03-2021, 08:39 PM
red in cumbria

Its inevitable, but there has been a bit of knee jerkery in this thread come the last 24 hours.

Unread 04-03-2021, 08:53 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Not before.

Quote:
I am getting steadily dumber by the post.
Touche

Unread 04-03-2021, 08:58 PM
dunk

Quote:

Touche
I bet that took you £#%&!ing ages to think of thick @#%&!.

Unread 04-03-2021, 09:07 PM
Tuco

Quote:
I bet that took you f***ing ages to think of thick c***.
Can always tell when you are winning, when you get personal abuse.

Unread 04-03-2021, 09:08 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Tell that to Harry Maguire last night.

Unread 04-03-2021, 09:25 PM
dunk

Quote:

Your lack of comprehension is truly staggering.

Unread 04-03-2021, 09:47 PM
Tuco

Quote:

Your lack of comprehension is truly staggering.
Well done you.

Unread 04-03-2021, 09:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Well done you.

£#%&!s sake.

You quoted my pointing out that Klopp relegated Mainz in response to someone saying the manager that relegated Cardiff shouldn’t be managing United. The fact you read that as my believing Ole to be a better manager than Klopp grants you all the think @#%&! awards due to your complete lack of comprehension.

Now kindly £#%&! off, you dull @#%&!.

Unread 04-03-2021, 10:01 PM
Tuco

Quote:
f***s sake.

You quoted my pointing out that Klopp relegated Mainz in response to someone saying the manager that relegated Cardiff shouldn’t be managing United. The fact you read that as my believing Ole to be a better manager than Klopp grants you all the think c*** awards due to your complete lack of comprehension.

Now kindly f*** off, you dull c***.
You really are an obnoxious person aren't you.

Unread 04-03-2021, 10:04 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Like when you left me abuse via bad rep?

#winning

Unread 04-03-2021, 10:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
You really are an obnoxious person aren't you.

Unread 05-03-2021, 01:17 PM
utd99

Is it not possible to simply want Ole to succeed but lament his mistakes because they make his - and our - success less likely? All this talk of other teams and previous managers is irrelevant and cloud the issue, which is probably the point tbh.
Closed Thread