United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco
Amazing on here, If you don't think our manager is up to the job they treat you like some sort of leper.
It's fast turning in to RAWK. Football forums are based on opinions.
My opinion is a club like Manchester United should have the best manager available. Not a novice. (but he gets the club eh)
You can have whatever opinion you want mate, it’s a free country. Just don’t lie in order to justify it is all.

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Didn't we have the 'best available' with jose and lvg?

That went well

Ps if you don't like the forum you can always log off
Point proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You can have whatever opinion you want mate, it’s a free country. Just don’t lie in order to justify it is all.
Works both ways Pal, don't lie and spout about Ole being a top manager and coach. He isn't.

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:21 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
list ten things Klopp is better at
Roger Roger that doesn't compute.

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Amazing on here, If you don't think our manager is up to the job they treat you like some sort of leper.
My opinion is a club like Manchester United should have the best manager available. Not a novice. (but he gets the club eh)
you're the one crying about other people's opinions

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:31 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
It’s always the way. Tronics, saffers, this Toucan guy. “You can’t just disagree with my opinion!” What do you think a public forum is for, lads?

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:46 PM
Vida_15

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sends Man Utd transfer warning as fans told to live in "real world"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...kjaer-23596137

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:49 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sends Man Utd transfer warning as fans told to live in "real world"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...kjaer-23596137
Yes man all day long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
G.a.f.y

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Its when people go over the top praising managers who are currently below us.

You don't need to do it to make a valid point.

Unread 03-03-2021, 01:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Works both ways Pal, don't lie and spout about Ole being a top manager and coach. He isn't.
Who’s doing that, and what’s a “top manager” anyway? If previous success was any guarantee of future performance, van Gaal and Mourinho would have worked out well wouldn’t they? You judge based on what a manager is doing here and now, that’s it - not £#%&!ing Cardiff 5 years ago.

If Guardiola or Klopp take over West Brom at the exact same time as Allardyce did, they still go down.

Unread 03-03-2021, 02:10 PM
Cream

Quote:
Would you prefer a manager who comes in and states 'we're the biggest club in the world, of course we'll spend big'

knowing full well we won't?

Of course you don't want that, you're not an imbecile.

Ole is the 'yes man' for the job. We all know the situation the club is in. Fergie was the same.

This is not Fantasy Football, son.

Unread 03-03-2021, 02:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
That is a shame, I mean look at how Tronics has been cancelled for his views on the manager. It's not good for the discourse if people are afraid to voice their views! Tronics is a long term member of the forum btw, he's one of the faces of the franchise and he gets treated like this.

I am hoping the unity option is embraced by many others. We all love the club at the end of the day. But a real shame to even see legends like Stickman admit that he can't say what he thinks out of fear of the backlash. Cancel culture??

Personally I love United and I am for free speech as most on here are so we should be good. It's a wonderful forum with many warmhearted guys. Just look at how everyone rallies around their members when a significant life event happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Would you prefer a manager who comes in and states 'we're the biggest club in the world, of course we'll spend big'

knowing full well we won't?

Of course you don't want that, you're not an imbecile.

Ole is the 'yes man' for the job. We all know the situation the club is in. Fergie was the same.

This is not Fantasy Football, son.
You are spot on there. But we all remember the abuse Ferie got on here for his positions on the Glazers and the market. Vicious stuff at times.

Unread 03-03-2021, 02:38 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
That is a shame, I mean look at how Tronics has been cancelled for his views on the manager. It's not good for the discourse if people are afraid to voice their views! Tronics is a long term member of the forum btw, he's one of the faces of the franchise and he gets treated like this.

I am hoping the unity option is embraced by many others. We all love the club at the end of the day. But a real shame to even see legends like Stickman admit that he can't say what he thinks out of fear of the backlash. Cancel culture??

Personally I love United and I am for free speech as most on here are so we should be good. It's a wonderful forum with many warmhearted guys. Just look at how everyone rallies around their members when a significant life event happens.

You are spot on there. But we all remember the abuse Ferie got on here for his positions on the Glazers and the market. Vicious stuff at times.
It’s disgraceful the way Tronics is treated at times. Lad must have some pretty broad shoulders though, keeps coming back for more. Almost #@&%! levels of perseverance. He’s earned this fredster’s respect.

I never criticised Fergie directly for his stance. He was a politician as much as a manager. Very long term thinker.

What does concern me is that there is no roadmap to freedom from these people.

Unread 03-03-2021, 02:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
It’s disgraceful the way Tronics is treated at times. Lad must have some pretty broad shoulders though, keeps coming back for more. Almost #@&%! levels of perseverance. He’s earned this fredster’s respect.

I never criticised Fergie directly for his stance. He was a politician as much as a manager. Very long term thinker.

What does concern me is that there is no roadmap to freedom from these people.
Glazers are proof that cheats do prosper.

They even started winning again in american football. Absolutely sickening.

But if we could get Tom Brady in as a new midfield maestro it would be a nice way to start reparations.

Unread 03-03-2021, 02:56 PM
Bunker Buster

At least ole joined the supporters trust and spoke out against the takeover in 05....

Fergie could have stopped the Glazers and directly nominated Moyes, his legacy forever tarnished...

Unread 03-03-2021, 06:19 PM
Tronics

jesus christ...

Unread 03-03-2021, 06:20 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Again?

Unread 03-03-2021, 06:46 PM
puressence

Quote:
Well £#%&! off you tight @#%&!. It’s 3 quid to be accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
At least ole joined the supporters trust and spoke out against the takeover in 05....

Fergie could have stopped the Glazers and directly nominated Moyes, his legacy forever tarnished...
Best thing you’ve posted in years

Unread 03-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Vida_15

saffers and tronics....

simple question...who should replace Ole if you want him sacked? who out there is a guy that could make the club immediately better as a manager?

Unread 03-03-2021, 08:13 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
saffers and tronics....

simple question...who should replace Ole if you want him sacked? who out there is a guy that could make the club immediately better as a manager?
And sacked NOW too.

With 13 games to go, when we’re sat a place higher than we finished the previous year - which was considered a success.

Unread 03-03-2021, 08:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Imagine what Ole would do with City's squad?
He would almost certainly be very successful with them, I would have thought?
Closed Thread