United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:23 AM
MUFCOK

Default Moyes Out!

I know i might get a bit of stick for this with it being quite early, but with our pre season form losing 4 out of 5 games, and the way we played in the charity shield i must admit really doesn't bode well at all.

I was sceptical from the beginning with his boring one dimensional football, he wasn't my choice in the first place, and he still isn't my choice. Far from it actually didn't even have him in my top 5 to replace fergie.

Not to mention our failure to land a top signing, or in fact any signing, not sure if its because players don't want to come and play for Moyes or whether he's a rabbit in the headlights and has froze at a big club.

The final straw was Moyes appearing as a pundit 3 days before the start of the biggest job in world football, making United look an absolute farce, its left me with one thing to say...

Moyes out.

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:24 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

£#%&!ing fantastic

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Bernard1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCOK
I know i might get a bit of stick for this with it being quite early, but with our pre season form losing 4 out of 5 games, and the way we played in the charity shield i must admit really doesn't bode well at all.

I was sceptical from the beginning with his boring one dimensional football, he wasn't my choice in the first place, and he still isn't my choice. Far from it actually didn't even have him in my top 5 to replace fergie.

Not to mention our failure to land a top signing, or in fact any signing, not sure if its because players don't want to come and play for Moyes or whether he's a rabbit in the headlights and has froze at a big club.

The final straw was Moyes appearing as a pundit 3 days before the start of the biggest job in world football, making United look an absolute farce, its left me with one thing to say...

Moyes out.
You think!!??!?!?!?

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:25 AM
My Name is Keith

To be fair, you've got a point. I was keen to give him 8 or 9 weeks before calling time on the scottish @#%&! but its difficult to argue with you, having kicked a competitive ball or not.

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:26 AM
forwardirektion

Gotta agree.

-1 days of excuses. Ta-ra moyesy

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Moyes out.
Bored of Red Issue?

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Redordead

He is a #@&%! but we should give him a chance .

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Jez Quigley

Classic MUFCOKers - cutting through the GORDIAN KNOT to get to the chase.

Ta-ra Moyes, don't let the bagpipes go up yer jacksy on the way out. Go and get your head stuck in a bin ffs.

Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Agreed - I like his posting style and I think we should definitely give MUFCOK a chance.

dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Muf#@&%! or Moyes?

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:37 AM
hopkins

in motes we trust

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Muf#@&%! or Moyes?
Dave

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:40 AM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Hear hear - about time someone cut through the positivity and optimisim on here with a good dose of reality.

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Harri Jaffa

Give it a couple of years, see how it goes

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:43 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Moyes out.
£#%&!ing hell pal, why didn't you pipe up with this earlier, the Glazers could have stopped his appointment in the first place?

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:44 AM
dragflick

Quote:

Moyes out.
What a #@&%!.

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:53 AM
DuanePipe

Needs to move upstairs, some sort of ambassadorial role ala Charlton/Ferguson. He's been a good servant to the club so you at least owe him that. Shame it never worked out for him really, seems like a very solid guy.

Unread 16-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Needs to move upstairs, some sort of ambassadorial role ala Charlton/Ferguson. He's been a good servant to the club so you at least owe him that. Shame it never worked out for him really, seems like a very solid guy.

Unread 16-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Signor Whippy

Quote:

Moyes out.

Unread 16-08-2013, 12:09 PM
MUFCOK

Moyes hadn't even won a trophy before he became our manager, thats the pedigree we are dealing with, even Robbie Martinez won a cup.

I just think we've been lied to, in the statement about appointing a manager Gill said the manager would have great domestic and european pedigree, Moyes has never been involved in a title run in and has done as much as me or you in the champs league.
Closed Thread