United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Don't grin to me @#%&!o. You best stay true to your words.
Ah, now you've gone and ruined it again.

Just stick to quoting me and saying nothing. People will like you a lot more, trust me.

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ah, now you've gone and ruined it again.

Just stick to quoting me and saying nothing. People will like you a lot more, trust me.
That really cuts deep, honestly. I think i'll just log off and throw myself out the window. (cue the please do)

Anyway, you've been quoted. So you best google the best ways to chow down trousers.

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:25 PM
red red robbo

Default £#%&! me, Chelsea handed 2-year transfer ban

Where the hell did this come from

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...an-gael-kakuta

OK, OK Iceberg dead ahead.

But honestly what sort of a thread title is Sky news now

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:26 PM
neworder

dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Really?

silv

Whip Hubley

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:27 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
£#%&! off. I've been interviewing all day and not been near the internet for a while

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:28 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
£#%&! off. I've been interviewing all day and not been near the internet for a while
theres 2 threads about it on the 1st page ffs!!!

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Zorg

He's right about the thread title.

'sky news now' isn't going to win 'thread title of the year' I'm afraid.

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:31 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He's right about the thread title.

'sky news now' isn't going to win 'thread title of the year' I'm afraid.
needs to be changed IMO

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
That really cuts deep, honestly. I think i'll just log off and throw myself out the window. (cue the please do)

Anyway, you've been quoted. So you best google the best ways to chow down trousers.

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Mr_Ed

Anyone worried that FIFA/UEFA are targetting English clubs all of a sudden - The Eduardo dive and now this? Interesting times...

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Anyone worried that FIFA/UEFA are targetting English clubs all of a sudden - The Eduardo dive and now this? Interesting times...
probably won't be able to sleep tonight tbh

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginners

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I would love it, love it if the top 4 in England all withdrew from next years Champions League at the blatant discrimination that English clubs are facing from UEFA. The TV deal they've got is bound to include English clubs and it'd cost them money. Unfortunately it will also cost the clubs money so they wont do it. They could arrange their own tournament between themselves, play each other a couple of extra times and sell the rights to the BBC/ITV etc. They wouldn't be that much out of pocket.

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:41 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
They wouldn't be that much out of pocket.
yes they would.

who wants to see the top four play each other in games would see 2 of every season already

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:43 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I would love it, love it if the top 4 in England all withdrew from next years Champions League at the blatant discrimination that English clubs are facing from UEFA. The TV deal they've got is bound to include English clubs and it'd cost them money. Unfortunately it will also cost the clubs money so they wont do it. They could arrange their own tournament between themselves, play each other a couple of extra times and sell the rights to the BBC/ITV etc. They wouldn't be that much out of pocket.
Seriously, thats a £#%&!ing cracking idea

Unread 03-09-2009, 03:44 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
Seriously, thats a £#%&!ing cracking idea

i wonder what itv would call it.

grandslam wednesday.
Closed Thread