United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:16 PM
legendary saf

Default Nani transfer being negotiated with Sporting

They also say after Nani, second objective is Moutinho.

http://dn.sapo.pt/2007/05/29/desport...eiam_nani.html

Babelfish translation:

The Sporting and the Manchester United are to negotiate the transference of Nani. As it selected the DN, yesterday, to the hour of the latch of this edition, the process threatened new features at any time, still that, and knowing the intransigência business of the lions, hardly this operation could be concluded during the night of yesterday. Certain exactly it is that the English are to press the wall the Nani to join the advanced one to another Portuguese International, that also left Alvalade for Old Trafford: Cristiano Ronaldo. The molds for the transference are already to be drawn, this after Carlos Queiroz, arm-right of Alex Ferguson in the Manchester United, to have attended the end of the Goblet of Portugal, to that everything indicates together with a controller of the English club, even so the DN have not obtained to select this last information. The interest of red devils in Nani already comes of has some time, the Portuguese International has knowledge of this, and therefore it is not to find odd the constant adjournment of the renewal of the player with the Sporting. However, according to information collected for our periodical, and same considering that they are strong the probability of Sporting and Manchester United to arrive at an agreement, she will not be discarded the possibility of Nani to continue of lion to the chest for plus one season, loaned for red devils. The Tottenham, another one of the clubs interested in the young of 20 years, is is of the race therefore does not have the 20 million euros demanded for the lions. Renewal still is hypothesis Despite the negotiations for the transference of Nani, in case that all the parts do not arrive at an agreement, the renewal with the Sporting still in is opened. E as selected the DN, such as Moutinho João, also Nani negotiated the continuity in the Sporting up to 2012/2013 without including the rights of image in the contract. This because Jorge Mendes yielded to the entrepreneur the exploration and promotion of image and management of career in exclusiveness. according to document that the player signed with agent FIFA, the one who the DN had access, dated of 19 of June of 2006 and valid one of 1 of June of the same year up to 1 of June of 2008, case the Portuguese International does not fulfill the cited agreement is obliged to pay a indemnização in the value of 500 a thousand euros. The contract of rendering of services signed between Nani and Jorge Mendes not only foresees the cession of the image rights as "it grants to be able" to the entrepreneur "to promote the celebration of a porting employment contract with a club or SAD". Nani to renew with the Sporting has lacked to make right only some details, because the agreement base already exists seats it in one commanded next one to the 110 a thousand euros/mês.|

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Sparky***

Is our link up with sporting still in place?

I've never seen this lad play, is he as good as everyone reckons?

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:20 PM
borsuk

that's all cleared up then

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:21 PM
MUFC One Love

Didn't he just sign a new deal?

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Whalefish

Moutinho signed an extension last week. A very good young player though.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Didn't he just sign a new deal?
Nani hasn't.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
The interest of red devils in Nani already comes of has some time, the Portuguese International has knowledge of this, and therefore it is not to find odd the constant adjournment of the renewal of the player with the Sporting.

However, according to information collected for our periodical, and same considering that they are strong the probability of Sporting and Manchester United to arrive at an agreement, she will not be discarded the possibility of Nani to continue of lion to the chest for plus one season, loaned for red devils.
I love Babblefish.

Thats cleared it up no end.

Signing for Spurs.

Its written on the Lions chest.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:25 PM
koppas

Well Hargo has "signed" and Nani is a done deal.

I'm off on my jollies and there will be no need to read a paper as everything is complete.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:28 PM
MUFC One Love

I've seen a bit of Moutinho and think he looks very good, seen £#%&! all of Nani, people are very certain he'd be a great signing etc. I suspect it's another dose of "fancy named white boots does some tricks" itis.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I've seen a bit of Moutinho and think he looks very good, seen £#%&! all of Nani, people are very certain he'd be a great signing etc. I suspect it's another dose of "fancy named white boots does some tricks" itis.
Or the Forum Youtube scouts have been busy again.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Ryan

Quote:
I've seen him a few times this season and he is the real deal. He's more impressive than Moutinho.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:34 PM
legendary saf

Read the last post in this thread from another forum.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showt...487738&page=17

Looks like it could get done in the next few hours.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Whalefish

Well slap me with a wet fish.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:38 PM
MUFC One Love

I can't handle all this, I'm not arsed this year, whoever we sign or don't sign I don't give a £#%&!.

Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Well Hargo has "signed" and Nani is a done deal.

I'm off on my jollies and there will be no need to read a paper as everything is complete.
We still need a striker.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

[SIZE="5"]Nani "The Rumours Thread"
[SIZE="5"]
OR

Nani " The Wummers Thread"

S/Side.Red

Quote:
They also say after Nani, second objective is Moutinho.
Do they £#%&!.

This makes sense, following the Sporting president's "sometimes there's nothing you can do" comments about Nani's future yesterday.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

Am I the only one that thinks an English speaking Sporting forum knows about as much about the inner workings of a Portugese club as a Goat knows about Aerospace?

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Am I the only one that thinks an English speaking Sporting forum knows about as much about the inner workings of a Portugese club as a Goat knows about Aerospace?
My goat believes the Chinese got Rover for a snip.

Unread 29-05-2007, 07:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Looking at the names and locations, I would imagine a fair few of them are Canadian-Portuguese, so they probably speak the language and follow the football.
Closed Thread