United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:32 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
throw this one back to you then. Which of the 2 do you hate to lose to the most ?
from a "sat in a dark room on my own avoiding the outside world" perspective it would be the murderers

but from a "getting stick off neighbours, mates and work colleagues" perspective it would be city

on balance, probably city

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:34 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
from a "sat in a dark room on my own avoiding the outside world" perspective it would be the murderers

but from a "getting stick off neighbours, mates and work colleagues" perspective it would be city

on balance, probably city
Yeah for me there is no doubt - the murderers. This is probably the main difference between local and OOT supporters.

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:36 PM
The Watcher

I dispise lfc more then any club on earth. Hate everything about them. @#%&!s. I almost went into depression after watching them "win" the European Cup in 2005

But I must also give a (Dis)honourable mention to leeds. £#%&!ing bastards the lot of them, their decent into football oblivion has been great fun to watch

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:38 PM
no fun

Quote:
Yeah for me there is no doubt - the murderers. This is probably the main difference between local and OOT supporters.
yes, along with the fact that we speak properly*, dont marry our cousins* and dont point in wonderous amazement when a car passes by

* one manchester based forumista disproves this theory

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Stickman

Im oot so its Liverpool for me by a country mile.

Though I was at the council house this season for the first time when we beat them and I couldnt believe what a set of £#%&!ers there supporters were.

So unashamed about laughing at Munich its unreal.

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:40 PM
buryboy

Very close call - hate both City and Liverpool immensely, however I would have to say that my hatred towards Liverpool is more than my hatred towards City.

Possibly, a factor is the people you grew up with too...... a lot of my mates are dippers so it hurts/annoys you more losing to Liverpool than it does when losing to City.....

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:41 PM
wee man

Quote:
yes, along with the fact that we speak properly*, dont marry our cousins* and dont point in wonderous amazement when a car passes by

* one manchester based forumista disproves this theory
another thread possibly the subject of a hijacking (hey)

Unread 30-05-2007, 01:45 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by buryboy
Very close call - hate both City and Liverpool immensely, however I would have to say that my hatred towards Liverpool is more than my hatred towards City.

Possibly, a factor is the people you grew up with too...... a lot of my mates are dippers so it hurts/annoys you more losing to Liverpool than it does when losing to City.....
Yes good shout - I remember badly wanting to beat Rangers a few years ago as most of my mates support them. A lot more so than when we played celtic last year.

Unread 30-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Manchester

I'm from and live in Salford and as a kid always hated city the most, but as I've got older I've always hated liverpool more.

Most hated would be as follows:
1. liverpool
2. leeds
3. city

city are a nothing team and are no rivals of ours in my opinion.

Unread 30-05-2007, 02:06 PM
no fun

Quote:
Yes good shout - I remember badly wanting to beat Rangers a few years ago as most of my mates support them. A lot more so than when we played celtic last year.
get integrating

Unread 30-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Billy Baroo

scouse edge it over city by the most miniscule amount possible

the thing city fans have in their favour is that they're not scouse

Unread 30-05-2007, 02:44 PM
red @rmy

Nothing on this planet comes close to my hatred of Liverpool.

City I see as a joke, I know some taches, and rip the piss out of them.

Yes I hate it if we get beat by them, but Liverpool is on another scale.

Unread 30-05-2007, 02:44 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I suppose in football terms its Liverpool......but I hate City more.
Quote:
looking at the wider picture its liverpool, but if you live in manchester you do tend to have a hatred for city

so ...........

biggest rivals - liverpool

most hated - city
Quote:
Sometimes I am amused by them. Mostly I just hate them.

Took the boy to a Wacky Warehouse gaff at the weekend as it was pissing it down. Big fat bertie comes in with his two feral kids, all three of them in div tops.....everyday (non) incidents like that are why I £#%&!ing detest/hate them.
Quote:
Losing to City hurts far more than losing to Liverpool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
I £#%&!ing hate city. I despise the Vermin, but city shade it.
Nuff said.

Unread 30-05-2007, 03:02 PM
rebelcountyred

as an OOT it has to be liverpool, nothing as vile as irish liverpool supporters, smug complacent #@&%!s the lot of them, oh how i laughed last week, six times me hole
Closed Thread