United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we should have bought Phil Neville back as Hargeaves is no better
Yup, in fact we could've got Pip, Scott Parker or Jagielka far cheaper and they're all miles better in every way. A disgrace.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:04 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we should have bought Phil Neville back as Hargeaves is no better
Exactly.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
what can i say, i'm a sceptic. he was going to sign last week, he was going to sign today, but he's left Manchester without signing anything. gone to Canada and should be back next week. sounds a bit Ruddish (Ruud) to me. absolute %@#$&!s. Utd had to say something didn't they, everyone was expecting him to sign today. nft.
Who said he was signing last week? The press? You should know better than to believe what you read.

Utd don't have to say anything until they want to. They're no longer responsible to shareholders or the demands of the stock market. The deal will be announced when it suits them.

If he doesn't sign, he doesn't. But I'll be very surprised.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
P.S. how long has Hargreaves been on the brink for now? poor bugger. nft.
Literally a few days!!!!! Shocking!!!!!

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:07 PM
dodger

Quote:
P.S. how long has Hargreaves been on the brink for now? poor bugger. nft.
Turtles head?

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Who said he was signing last week? The press? You should know better than to believe what you read.

Utd don't have to say anything until they want to. They're no longer responsible to shareholders or the demands of the stock market. The deal will be announced when it suits them.

Spot on Whalers, nice to meet a non-member of the gullible £#%&!wit, wailing and gnashing of tooth club of Fred Tish.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Spot on Whalers, nice to meet a non-member of the gullible £#%&!wit, wailing and gnashing of tooth club of Fred Tish.
Don't get me a wrong I think it's a little odd that no comment has been made by Utd but I can understand why.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:08 PM
El Calafate

Quote:

we'll see. just don't believe a word of it. nft.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Whalefish

El, I will personally track you down and slap you if he doesn't sign.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:11 PM
El Calafate

no doubt Fergie and Gill will £#%&! off on holiday next week! nft.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Don't get me a wrong I think it's a little odd that no comment has been made by Utd but I can understand why.
Agreed but it is the way United deal with transfers under Gill, nowt said til every t is crossed and i dotted. So much betterfor me than @#%&!yon publicly negotiationg each deal upwards in the press 'til he totally £#%&!ed it up.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:12 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
El, I will personally track you down and slap you if he doesn't sign.
I'm going to the south of france on friday for 10 days. i bet he hasn't signed by the time i return. nft.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
no doubt Fergie and Gill will £#%&! off on holiday next week! nft.
Fergie's always away for the entire month of June - 4 weeks in France. Gill isn't though. He usually pisses off towards the end. Or rather he did last year.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
I'm going to the south of france on friday for 10 days. i bet he hasn't signed by the time i return. nft.
I won't be online for about 6/7weeks from the end of next week. I'll be too busy to care tbh.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:16 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Fergie's always away for the entire month of June - 4 weeks in France. Gill isn't though. He usually pisses off towards the end. Or rather he did last year.
I'll try and catch up with him. nft.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:17 PM
El Calafate

by the way the bbc are reporting that the deal is close and not on the brink anymore. told you! nft.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Whalefish

[28] Belfast Telegraph on Hargreaves
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

'He agreed a five-year deal at Old Trafford after passing a medical last week and is expected to finalise the outstanding details today.'

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
by the way the bbc are reporting that the deal is close and not on the brink anymore. told you! nft.
That tells me nothing.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:20 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
That tells me nothing.
they're downsizing the report. it'll read, collapsed in a couple of hours. nft.

Unread 29-05-2007, 02:28 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
How long would it need to take before you thought it was strange?

Is a week and half (if this is to be believed) after a medical not long enough?
Closed Thread