scherben

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Just hope K Richardson assesses his future here in a similar vain
I dunno what Robbo and Kiddo are doing

They must love MUFC

Unread 23-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

He is a good player with a lot of potential. If you'd actually watch him play you'd realise.

If we are going to buy him then i would like to see him stay at Southampton and get another full season under his belt.

Unread 23-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Manchester

Lot of money for a lad of that age, but gotta say that his crossing, freekicks and corners are shit hot

Unread 23-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Barracuda

Good news, - the last thing we need to be doing is spending a shit load of money on a young kid, when we've already got three left backs - and when we need a striker as a matter of urgency.

Bad news, - If Spurs were after a left back, it's now one less potential buyer for Silvestre if they get Bale. How in £#%&!s name is that dozy @#%&! still at this club - it's coming up to nine years now

Unread 23-05-2007, 11:53 AM
scherben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
Good news, - the last thing we need to be doing is spending a shit load of money on a young kid, when we've already got three left backs - and when we need a striker as a matter of urgency.

Bad news, - If Spurs were after a left back, it's now one less potential buyer for Silvestre if they get Bale. How in £#%&!s name is that dozy @#%&! still at this club - it's coming up to nine years now
We own the image rights to Alien Autopsy

Unread 23-05-2007, 12:33 PM
naes_sean

Saints are now denying it.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...football_home&

Unread 23-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Krushkov

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
Closed Thread