Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2022, 02:31 PM
dunk

Ffs. 9th.

Unread 03-04-2022, 02:48 PM
no fun

Oh another thing...

My mate conceded that pogba “ has had a disappointing season” but then went on to say....and I shit ye not.....”shaw might look a bit overweight but he can get forward and overlap well”

I mean, there’s optimistic and there’s just plain bonkers

Unread 03-04-2022, 02:52 PM
NedKelly

My Dad reckons it’s the worst he’s ever seen us, and at 65 he’s pretty much seen it all. I’ve genuinely never seen him so dejected as a fan - he absolutely despises watching us but will still sit through every game. Me too

Everyone else I know seems to agree we’re in the shit right now, except some weirdo who reminds me of Ty from Arsenalfantv.

Unread 03-04-2022, 02:55 PM
Rorschach

I've just picked up a spare for the Norwich game.

Saturday, 3pm in the Stretford End.

What could possibly go wrong?

Unread 03-04-2022, 04:11 PM
roy acorn

We're in 7th place as of today, lowest we can come is eighth. So we're in the Europa Conference league spot, and could face the likes of Jablonec, Anorthosis, Bodo/Glimt or the mighty Kairac at OT next season.

Unread 03-04-2022, 04:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy acorn
We're in 7th place as of today, lowest we can come is eighth. So we're in the Europa Conference league spot, and could face the likes of Jablonec, Anorthosis, Bodo/Glimt or the mighty Kairac at OT next season.
Sounds like fun.

Unread 03-04-2022, 04:26 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
So if we swap with Wolves & finish eighth, are we clear of 'Thursday night' games?

Unread 03-04-2022, 04:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Away games will be fun....

Unread 03-04-2022, 04:38 PM
Joe Biden

Most lads I know are at the burn it down and start again stage. The club is rotten to the core. There's not single player I'd be arsed about leaving tomorrow. Parasites and s**t heads the lot of them. Fervid can f*** off as well enabling the c***s.

Unread 03-04-2022, 04:41 PM
roy acorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
So if we swap with Wolves & finish eighth, are we clear of 'Thursday night' games?
Yes. 8th and we're out of all European comps next season

Unread 03-04-2022, 05:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yes. 8th and we're out of all European comps next season
Needs to happen.

Remember the days of 3rd and 4th getting a uefa cup spot and the winners of the FA Cup going into the Cup Winners Cup…. I miss those days.

Unread 03-04-2022, 06:34 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
My Dad reckons it’s the worst he’s ever seen us, and at 65 he’s pretty much seen it all. I’ve genuinely never seen him so dejected as a fan - he absolutely despises watching us but will still sit through every game. Me too

Everyone else I know seems to agree we’re in the shit right now, except some weirdo who reminds me of Ty from Arsenalfantv.
Just with mine now. Been a season ticket holder since the mid 60s and is really down with the whole club and the way it is managed. He turns 70 in June and I can't see him carrying it on too much longer.

Unread 03-04-2022, 06:36 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
He turns 70 in June and I can't see him carrying it on too much longer.
Bit early to be giving up on life, imo.

Unread 03-04-2022, 06:56 PM
redhegemony

I'm normally optimistic and have been convinced every week we are about to click and find form. Not any more as I've come to terms that actually we are just a mediocre team with some sprinkling of good moments.

And the players are neither likeable and nor do they seem to care at all with a few notable exceptions.

I still think with a rebuild in a new direction with the right people we can bounce back quickly.

Unread 03-04-2022, 07:01 PM
suedeshoes

People moaned when we finished 2nd. People will moan if we finish 5th. People will moan if we finish 20th. People will moan. Especially people who take to Internet forums to pour out emotions.

If people don't like a hobby to an extent that they don't enjoy it they can always stop doing it.

Yeah we're shit on the pitch at the moment and a mess off it but things could be worse.

We'll be watching the next match. And the one after that...

Unread 03-04-2022, 07:20 PM
redhegemony

I'd just like some flair, passion and commitment and most of all a feeling we are a team pulling in the same direction.

Unread 03-04-2022, 07:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
People moaned when we finished 2nd. People will moan if we finish 5th. People will moan if we finish 20th. People will moan. Especially people who take to Internet forums to pour out emotions.

If people don't like a hobby to an extent that they don't enjoy it they can always stop doing it.

Yeah we're shit on the pitch at the moment and a mess off it but things could be worse.

Spot on.

@AK 14

Some people in here have been hating HATONG United for years.....

Things will get better.

Unread 03-04-2022, 07:24 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Bit early to be giving up on life, imo.
Watched Pogz pol?

Unread 03-04-2022, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Football fans innit

there were liverpool fans calling for Klopp's head last season.

Unread 03-04-2022, 07:31 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Did he see the title charge of 1956?

Just being a dick, I've never known the despondency.....even during the 70/80s it didn't seem this bad.
Closed Thread