Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
"Ah, Wilf, yeah, sorry about Dave. Bit of a bad call that."
"His daughter? Yeah, she's still got a season ticket. Why?"

Unread 11-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
are we just going to sell young players and buy them back years later for an inflated price?

Unread 11-11-2019, 11:35 PM
Switching Off

Hes shite. No thanks.

Unread 11-11-2019, 11:40 PM
n48

Missing piece of the title jigsaw.

Unread 11-11-2019, 11:43 PM
waynes ear's

MUFC - bringing back shit@#%&!s, not success

Unread 12-11-2019, 12:01 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Hes shite. No thanks.
he's not though, is he

Unread 12-11-2019, 01:01 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
he's not though, is he
Massively overrated, posturing drama queen.

Closer?

Unread 12-11-2019, 01:45 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Massively overrated, posturing drama queen.

Closer?
Bit harsh on our sparkles

Unread 12-11-2019, 07:32 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
he's not though, is he
Nope. Quality player. Another cluster-£#%&! by us in the transfer market.

Unread 12-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Drexl

like a new signing

Unread 12-11-2019, 07:44 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
like a new signing

Unread 12-11-2019, 08:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I think we should step away from this
buy james mclean

wish we had got pulisic just looks so £#%&!ing good .. cant for a second believe were going back for zaha ..

Unread 12-11-2019, 09:57 AM
bazrah99

I can't believe this is true. Would be a step back. Werner in Jan please.....

Unread 12-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
he's not though, is he
No of course he isnt. And if he was £20m for a rotating winger, fine. For £70m you want a bit more.

Unread 12-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
No of course he isnt. And if he was £20m for a rotating winger, fine. For £70m you want a bit more.
Like, maybe a goal this season? Or maybe getting to double figures more than once in his entire career by his age?

Maybe he should have knuckled down & got himself into the team the first time he was here?

He's not good enough by any stretch.

Unread 12-11-2019, 11:22 AM
shenwen

James is performing better right now and and has much more potential for the future

Let’s spend that 70m elsewhere eh?

Unread 12-11-2019, 02:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Like, maybe a goal this season? Or maybe getting to double figures more than once in his entire career by his age?

Maybe he should have knuckled down & got himself into the team the first time he was here?

He's not good enough by any stretch.
I wonder what people are looking at sometimes. Judging by his totally misguided primadonna act every time I see him play, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t despised by his teammates. Totally overrated player and not young.

Unread 12-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I wonder what people are looking at sometimes. Judging by his totally misguided primadonna act every time I see him play, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t despised by his teammates. Totally overrated player and not young.
Just noticed I said he was 28.. he was 27 a couple of days ago. In his prime & all that.

He does things not many can in the league, we have a dearth of quality dribblers in the game these days & when a side like Palace need to get out from under pressure he's a fantastic option for them.

The reality is, he doesn't score anywhere near enough & his got a whole 5 assists last term, same as Solly March, Dwight McNeil & Matt Doherty....

United don't need a player who can dribble us out of trouble, we need someone to score & create on an elite level. Especially for £70m.

Unread 12-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Just noticed I said he was 28.. he was 27 a couple of days ago. In his prime & all that.

He does things not many can in the league, we have a dearth of quality dribblers in the game these days & when a side like Palace need to get out from under pressure he's a fantastic option for them.

The reality is, he doesn't score anywhere near enough & his got a whole 5 assists last term, same as Solly March, Dwight McNeil & Matt Doherty....

United don't need a player who can dribble us out of trouble, we need someone to score & create on an elite level. Especially for £70m.
Don't believe zaha is the answer. He's deffo not for 70m, but someone that can dribble either out if trouble or breaking defensive lines down i exactly what I think we need. If it not on the counter, we not scoring. Pulling teams out of shape should definitely be on the menu.

Unread 12-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Don't believe zaha is the answer. He's deffo not for 70m, but someone that can dribble either out if trouble or breaking defensive lines down i exactly what I think we need. If it not on the counter, we not scoring. Pulling teams out of shape should definitely be on the menu.
I'm all for buying more players that can slot in with the way we're playing, it's why Sancho would be a perfect fit. He'd just score & create a lot more than Zaha would (acknowledging you don't want him either.)

The rest of our issues are related to the midfield, hence why we'd want 2 in there as well.

Improving on Fred, Andreas, Lingard, Mata & Matic shouldn't really be that hard should it. Garner should continue to be blooded, but you realistically want someone to come in & control the game from in front of the defence. Moving the ball forward accurately & at pace, some work ethic from the whole side. Who knows, we might be onto something.
Closed Thread