United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2023, 09:16 AM
jem

we should play wan b at left back and hope the opposition has a left-footed right wing.

Unread 25-08-2023, 09:24 AM
magic_cantona

This happened last season where it was like domino £#%&!ing rally. Here we are again trying to fit square pegs into round holes. In some cases, we've not even got the square pegs.

Unread 25-08-2023, 09:28 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
This happened last season where it was like domino £#%&!ing rally. Here we are again trying to fit square pegs into round holes. In some cases, we've not even got the square pegs.
We are cursed at this stage. Just when we look like we are building a foundation injuries come in .

Probably will be dalot at LB till malacia comes back. Might not be the worst decision in the world. ESP if he wants to continue pushing the full backs into CM.

Unread 25-08-2023, 09:28 AM
armchair

Hardly recognise Elanga with the beard.

Unread 25-08-2023, 09:44 AM
no fun

Is Mendy available?

Unread 25-08-2023, 09:56 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
the glazers.

whatever you don't blame the manager.

the same manager that a puff piece in the athletic was written about all the changes he made and how serious he is about training..

this summer we cut a lot of commercial activities in America and replaced them with training sessions.
we are now getting injuries and also the team don't even look fit or prepared but this is NOT on the manager. definately not.

whatever, just definitely not the manager. apparently.
Look overtrained if anything. Keane said same thing after spurs.

Unread 25-08-2023, 10:13 AM
est.1878

Worst #@&%! film ever.

Didn't Evans used to do a bit of left back...

Unread 25-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Erik’s fault

Get Sol Campbell in

Unread 25-08-2023, 10:23 AM
atticusgrinch

It's no great loss. He needed dropping again anyway. Awful first 2 games.

Unread 25-08-2023, 10:26 AM
larry

imagine how fat he's gonna be on his first game back

Unread 25-08-2023, 10:33 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's no great loss. He needed dropping again anyway. Awful first 2 games.
leaving aside this being shite, even if we accept this as a legitimate opinion... who the £#%&! are you playing at lb instead of shaw?

Unread 25-08-2023, 10:58 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
leaving aside this being shite, even if we accept this as a legitimate opinion... who the £#%&! are you playing at lb instead of shaw?
Is there any need for this foul language?

I'd say Dalot but i'd drop Bissaka and play Dalot right back and Fernandez left back if Malacia is out.

Shaw and AWB have played a big part in our shambolic start to the season. I'd expect us to be 50-56% more cohesive immediately without these two #@&%!s trying to invert.

Unread 25-08-2023, 11:32 AM
jem

Quote:

I'd say Dalot but i'd drop Bissaka and play Dalot right back and Fernandez left back if Malacia is out.

Shaw and AWB have played a big part in our shambolic start to the season. I'd expect us to be 50-56% more cohesive immediately without these two #@&%!s trying to invert.
is there any need for this foul language?

so, basically, you'd like to play malacia. and, as he's injured, fernandez.

ffs. malacia is little bag of £#%&! and fernandez hasn't done anything (looks good pushing forward, though).

maybe just let shaw play his game and 10h needs to stop trying to be clever. shaw has made blocks and clearing headers in both games. against spurs, maybe the reason someone was wide open on the touchline is because of where he was asked to play and the winger not covering back?

whatever criticism, fair or otherwise, that can be levelled at shaw, it comes down to this: do we have a better option at lb? the answer is an unequivocal no. as you're about to find out.

Unread 25-08-2023, 11:34 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Worst #@&%! film ever.

Didn't Evans used to do a bit of left back...
Yes but bearing in mind he is pushing 43 probably best not to play him there.

Unread 25-08-2023, 11:38 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
The new Arsenal dr working wonders

Unread 25-08-2023, 11:38 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
is there any need for this foul language?

so, basically, you'd like to play malacia. and, as he's injured, fernandez.

ffs. malacia is little bag of £#%&! and fernandez hasn't done anything (looks good pushing forward, though).

maybe just let shaw play his game and 10h needs to stop trying to be clever. shaw has made blocks and clearing headers in both games. against spurs, maybe the reason someone was wide open on the touchline is because of where he was asked to play and the winger not covering back?

whatever criticism, fair or otherwise, that can be levelled at shaw, it comes down to this: do we have a better option at lb? the answer is an unequivocal no. as you're about to find out.
It's not foul language. It's a derogatory term often applied to those of low intellect.

Not the same thing.

Unread 25-08-2023, 11:39 AM
pedr0

he'll just do eriksen for mount and dalot for Shaw.

Unread 25-08-2023, 12:37 PM
dunk

Quote:

I find it amusing you denigrate our 2 best full backs yet are constantly championing the average halfwit that is Dalot.

Unread 25-08-2023, 12:44 PM
Dr Stranger

Worst than they first thought, apparently 👍

Unread 25-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Patty_b

It's times like this where I really miss John O'Shea
Closed Thread