United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Camel

Default Beckham On That Shite ITV Prog

saying he'd rather die than play for another english team after utd,

good lad.

bitch of a wife and i was sorry to see him go, tbh.

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:58 PM
toseeunited

i watched it last night, and whether people like it or not, in interviews like that he is totally relaxed and says what he means/means what he says!!

i believe him when he says coming back here wasn't an option.

got a theory on him not wearing the number 7 as well - he associates the number 7 with united and ingurlund only - the rest doesn't matter as much - fair play to the lad, it's her who we don't like!!

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Sloppy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
i watched it last night, and whether people like it or not, in interviews like that he is totally relaxed and says what he means/means what he says!!

got a theory on him not wearing the number 7 as well - he associates the number 7 with united and ingurlund only - the rest doesn't matter as much - fair play to the lad, it's her who we don't like!!
Like the avatar.

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:01 AM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppyplop
Like the avatar.
cheers mate!

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
cheers mate!
Just hope it comes true soon.

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:14 AM
waynes ear's

is this the documentary that should have been on primetime but got knocked back because itv realised no one gives a £#%&!ing shit about his money grabbing jaunt over the pond?????

he can say all he wants about united, him and his mrs engineered the madrid move in the first place

£#%&! him

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:15 AM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
is this the documentary that should have been on primetime but got knocked back because itv realised no one gives a £#%&!ing shit about his money grabbing jaunt over the pond?????

he can say all he wants about united, him and his mrs engineered the madrid move in the first place

£#%&! him
it's the one that was on prime-time last night...

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Camel

Quote:
it's the one that was on prime-time last night...
i don't know if it was highlights or what but i just watched/listened to it on granada, no sign of the skinny troll, just becks being interviewed fir about half an hour.

Unread 26-07-2007, 02:25 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
saying he'd rather die than play for another english team after utd,

good lad.

bitch of a wife and i was sorry to see him go, tbh.
sorry, wrong post

Unread 26-07-2007, 02:28 AM
shenwen

Quote:

surprised you fall for this nonsense. beckham will say whatever his pr team deem to be right at that time. when england captain, said he wasn't sure who he wanted to win between us and the scouse. now he is in the US, comes out with this crap. If he had signed for spurs he would be saying something else. has become a bad parody of himself.

and I wonder how long his staff took to come up with that number 7 crap. 7 was raul and 23 is a well recognised number in the US. anything else is just bullshit. he would have jumped for the 7 shirt if offered it in Madrid

Unread 26-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Darth Vidic

Agree with that.

Captaining England was the highlight of his career, then recently he says it was the Treble . . .

Unread 26-07-2007, 10:42 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
surprised you fall for this nonsense. beckham will say whatever his pr team deem to be right at that time. when england captain, said he wasn't sure who he wanted to win between us and the scouse. now he is in the US, comes out with this crap. If he had signed for spurs he would be saying something else. has become a bad parody of himself.

and I wonder how long his staff took to come up with that number 7 crap. 7 was raul and 23 is a well recognised number in the US. anything else is just bullshit. he would have jumped for the 7 shirt if offered it in Madrid
#@&%!.

Unread 26-07-2007, 10:55 AM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

spot on.

raul is like god in madrid and didnt budge about his number 7 shirt.
he wanted that number 7 shirt when he went to madrid but wasnt getting it.

its like nani wanting the number 11 this season.

Unread 26-07-2007, 10:57 AM
dakpul

becks is a @#%&!. nft.

Unread 26-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Correct.

Unread 26-07-2007, 11:41 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
#@&%!.
easy

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Beckham was outstanding for us.
Incredible desire & workrate. He could ALWAYS be relied on to get us out the shit.
You look back at all those 'stoppage time moments' of the glory years & you can guarantee Beckham was at the heart of all of them.

I can't believe what kind of man he's turned into. I'm sick of seeing his insincere smile & tanned face flickering under the lights of a million flash bulbs every 5 seconds, I'm sick of hearing about his LA Galaxy career (who gives a £#%&!??) I'm embarrassed for him that his wife is such a @#%&! & that he's built up all these psuedo 'celebrity' friendships with the likes of Tom Cruise...

...But, I won't hear a bad word said about him in context with what he did for United.
I don't believe HE ever wanted to leave Old Trafford. It was a combination of Fergie & Posh. No question about that (as Fergie would say)

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:18 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
. I'm sick of seeing his insincere smile & tanned face flickering under the lights of a million flash bulbs every 5 seconds, I'm sick of hearing about his LA Galaxy career (who gives a £#%&!??) I'm embarrassed for him that his wife is such a @#%&! & that he's built up all these psuedo 'celebrity' friendships with the likes of Tom Cruise...

very good points ramone.

i am also very embarassed for him. the only reason people are paying attention over here is the season is finished.
when the season starts no one will care about him tbh.

went to but some football gear on sunday and the sports soccer in romford is selling la galaxy replicas ffs.

Unread 26-07-2007, 12:26 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
the only reason people are paying attention over here is the season is finished.
when the season starts no one will care about him tbh.

I hope you're right, but I'm sure when the International's roll around (I think there's about 10 in the first 3 months of the season ) it'll be a full-on Beckham-fest in the papers & TalkSport/SSNews etc..

It drives you up the bleedin wall.
Closed Thread