United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2008, 07:50 PM
plopborsky

Default viva ronaldo

still think that he is a @#%&! but 100 goals in a united shirt is £#%&!ing quality

viva ronaldo

Unread 15-11-2008, 07:51 PM
History

Got it's loudest rendition yet today.

Unread 15-11-2008, 07:54 PM
plopborsky

i have not seen or heard anything pal but i think today of all days it should be sang 100 goals is some achievement

Unread 15-11-2008, 09:39 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

it shouldnt be sung, he played like a @#%&! today, yeah yeah 2 goals but he went down like a bitch every time he got tackled

Unread 15-11-2008, 09:44 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
it shouldnt be sung, he played like a @#%&! today, yeah yeah 2 goals but he went down like a bitch every time he got tackled
as i said not seen the match i just think 100 goals is class

Unread 15-11-2008, 09:49 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
he was an embarrassment. Wanting other players booked, diving all over the place.

Unread 15-11-2008, 10:01 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
he was an embarrassment. Wanting other players booked, diving all over the place.
ronaldo O.B.E

Unread 15-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Stoke City and the referee were a £#%&!ing embarrassment you mean

A foul should be a free-kick unless there is an advantage to be played.

That's the rules, or at least is was last time i looked.

Ronaldo got fouled virtually every time he got challenged.

Maybe it's because he's too good.

Unread 15-11-2008, 11:52 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Thumbs up

Let's hope he scores a 100 more in a Red shirt.

Unread 15-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
Agreed!

Unread 16-11-2008, 12:32 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular

Superb dart

Unread 16-11-2008, 12:33 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Stoke City and the referee were a £#%&!ing embarrassment you mean

A foul should be a free-kick unless there is an advantage to be played.

That's the rules, or at least is was last time i looked.

Ronaldo got fouled virtually every time he got challenged.

Maybe it's because he's too good.
It's a @#%&! who asks the ref to book the opposition.

Ronaldo is all about himself. Always has been and sorry to say, always will be.

Amazing footballer and want him in the team but he is a @#%&!.

Unread 16-11-2008, 12:56 AM
Pop

It sickens me the @#%&! is so good and such an essential ingredient in our hopes for future success.

Unread 16-11-2008, 11:39 AM
rebelcountyred

they gave him nine out of ten in the notw player ratings and fletcher six out of ten, did the dozy £#%&!er who did those ratings watch the match or just look at the scorers, £#%&!ing ridiculous, ronaldo was pants in the first half yesterday, better in the second half, a nine out of ten? i don't think so.

Unread 16-11-2008, 11:40 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
they gave him nine out of ten in the notw player ratings and fletcher six out of ten, did the dozy £#%&!er who did those ratings watch the match or just look at the scorers, £#%&!ing ridiculous, ronaldo was pants in the first half yesterday, better in the second half, a nine out of ten? i don't think so.
Does it really matter that much? They're both our players.

Clearly the only reason you're moaning about this is because you hate one of our own. And our best player. Get over it you girl.

Unread 16-11-2008, 11:42 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

Clearly the only reason you're moaning about this is because you hate one of our own. And our best player. Get over it you girl.
well he is the other end of the spectrum to you pal you bum him

Unread 16-11-2008, 11:48 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:

listen ronnie bumboy, i don't hate him i just don't erm love him as much as you.

Unread 16-11-2008, 11:50 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
well he is the other end of the spectrum to you pal you bum him
I don't bum him at all, he's a #@&%! for what he did last summer but he's a #@&%! who's still playing for Manchester United and if Sir Alex Ferguson and our players have accepted him back and he hasn't put in a transfer request or gone into sulking mode then great.

He's the best player in the world but he's just an asset, he's a flashy young Portuguese who grew up with Iberian football and for him to be at United for 6 years now and win everything is a great feat.

People are acting as if Ronaldo's their girlfriend, it's part of the baggage that comes with him contributing to us winning stuff.

A reality check is needed with some United fans, believe it or not. We are not the be all and end all of football to everyone. Ronaldo doesn't love the club the way some of our other players do, who cares?

I'm not telling rebel to suck Ronnie's #@&%!, just saying that he really needs to let this grudge go.

Unread 16-11-2008, 11:52 AM
MUFC One Love

Amazing that he's not at top form yet but he's still up there in the goal-scoring charts.

Unread 16-11-2008, 11:52 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
I don't bum him at all, he's a #@&%! for what he did last summer but he's a #@&%! who's still playing for Manchester United and if Sir Alex Ferguson and our players have accepted him back and he hasn't put in a transfer request or gone into sulking mode then great.

He's the best player in the world but he's just an asset, he's a flashy young Portuguese who grew up with Iberian football and for him to be at United for 6 years now and win everything is a great feat.

People are acting as if Ronaldo's their girlfriend, it's part of the baggage that comes with him contributing to us winning stuff.

A reality check is needed with some United fans, believe it or not. We are not the be all and end all of football to everyone. Ronaldo doesn't love the club the way some of our other players do, who cares?

I'm not telling rebel to suck Ronnie's #@&%!, just saying that he really needs to let this grudge go.

you have come back a new man it was a tough summer for all of us
Closed Thread