United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2020, 01:42 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He’s so arrogant he’s not even pretending to be neutral. I wonder if he gets paid in pies?
I don't think anyone should be surprised by that. The sport journos are generally very very easy to please when it comes to ADFC

Unread 14-07-2020, 04:37 PM
Patty_b

Pep Guardiola: Manchester City manager says club deserve an apology

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...tball/53403339

Quote:
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says his team deserve an apology after the club successfully overturned their ban from European club competitions....

"What we have done is right. Jose and all the managers should know that we were damaged, We should be apologised (to)."
Absolute state of the insufferable @#%&!.

Unread 14-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

It's not like they were found 'not guilty'. CAS just overturned the ban. They're clearly still guilty as £#%&!, they just got away with it.

Like £#%&! should anyone apologise to them.

Unread 14-07-2020, 04:55 PM
utd99

I might hate them more than Liverpool now.

Unread 14-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Wait until the crowds are let back into the stadiums, we'll give you your £#%&!ing 'apology' you steroid guzzling @#%&!.

Unread 14-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wait until the crowds are let back into the stadiums, we'll give you your £#%&!ing 'apology' you steroid guzzling @#%&!.
If only this was true

Unread 14-07-2020, 05:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They get caught cheating every other club in football, then name check us.

Utterly obsessed.

Unread 14-07-2020, 06:01 PM
ScarFace

Good to see Klop n Jose laying into them. Sadly our manager is pixie so we'll get no real comment.

Everybody knows and im still surprised by the decision. Hopefully it pisses the proper clubs off to a point they do something in the future.

Unread 14-07-2020, 06:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Still too soon for that, but I certainly dislike Klopp less than flat track bully and sanctimonious with it Guardiola these days

Unread 14-07-2020, 09:28 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
The only apology they deserve from everyone is that almost all of us have mistaken them for a legitimate football club since 2008. Nothing is legitimate about those cheats since then:

Quote:
that insufferable @#%&! was drug cheat when he was player so there is that and its criminal its not bought up more often and I wouldn't be surprised if cheating went hand in hand with his managing career at his previous club also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Good to see Klop n Jose laying into them. Sadly our manager is pixie so we'll get no real comment.
Well I think we should wait and see if Ole says actually something about it tomorrow in his presser. If not then Ole has proven himself to be pixie as you say. But consider that the decision is such a colosal bullshit the other 17 mangers in EPL should also be laying into man city not only Klopp or Joes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Everybody knows and im still surprised by the decision. Hopefully it pisses the proper clubs off to a point they do something in the future.
I'm not sure if we can expect the bunch of cowards to be brave enough to actually do something about it. there are probably plenty of ways that the other clubs could do, and one that I think would send the loudest message would be simply if other clubs refused to play against them,but the cowards would never go there the money they get is still to good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Still too soon for that, but I certainly dislike Klopp less than flat track bully and sanctimonious with it Guardiola these days
man city are trying their beast to replace themselves as Our and LFC is biggest rivals. but unfortunetly for them somethings cannot be bought for money.

Unread 15-07-2020, 02:31 AM
The Stella Fella

Put simply , if only the media could get this, most of the charges were time barred. That doesn’t mean they weren’t guilty as £#%&! just that it took Uefa longer than 5 years to find out what was going on......

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:30 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
I do, quite comfortably.

Presume they’re not still overpaying themselves sponsorship deals or are they just doing everything they did before?

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:39 AM
doudou

Good old City. 2 billion quid and they're still the same mongs:
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/t...samuel.346603/

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:50 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Quote:
Originally Posted by A mentalist

manchester city now have a tic sheet and can now cross off the things and add another page of things to do, this win at CAS will open the gates and a storm called manchester city will blow in and demand a place on the board and a vote on the board of uefa, we are not talking about the tea lady job ? we will want the vice chairman seat and the major casting vote and demoting the so called elite

I pray for the day that they go under and they start trying to blame everyone else.

Unread 15-07-2020, 07:55 AM
doudou

Quote:

I pray for the day that they go under and they start trying to blame everyone else.
So much to like there (how can you misspell "tick"?) but I £#%&!ing love how even in their wildest dreams the only get to be vice-chairman -- they're still so small-time

Unread 15-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
how many can say their club is debt free and in profit on the uefa board ??
Errr....yeah that's the point.

Unread 15-07-2020, 08:17 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Put simply , if only the media could get this, most of the charges were time barred. That doesn’t mean they weren’t guilty as £#%&! just that it took Uefa longer than 5 years to find out what was going on......
Very much this. They got off on a technicality.

I'd like to know how the £#%&! UEFA didn't realise that they had broken their own rules when using evidence that was too old though

Unread 15-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Sapien

Much as I hate to admit it Samuel does sort of have a point about the purpose of FFP and what it does and doesn't prevent.

But the irony of those blue bastards claiming the moral high ground when they've literally committed corporate fraud to get around the existing rules of the competition is stunning.

Unread 15-07-2020, 08:29 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Very much this. They got off on a technicality.

I'd like to know how the £#%&! UEFA didn't realise that they had broken their own rules when using evidence that was too old though

Unread 15-07-2020, 09:03 AM
originalhogg

Quote:
Brilliant, as ever!

I have always been a staunch supporter of Martin Samuel, even if he does write fir the daily mail. He is always, honest, fair and impartial.

Always has, I won't say a good word fir City, but a fair word.

He should always be welcomed at the club and if possible without it being too obvious given better and preferential treatment to that given to his industry colleagues.

Thank you Martin for your continued impartial writings, please keep up your great work across the football spectrum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Closed Thread