TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Evidence?
His managerial career?

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Sparky***

No, he shouldn't walk.

And the club shouldn't £#%&!ing sack him either.

Someone at the club at some point needs to show a bit of £#%&!ing guts to see their decisions through.

Give him 5 years imo. At least GIVE HIM THE £#%&!ING MONEY AND PLAYERS to give him a change to succeed United, you £#%&!ing skin flints.

Is he out of his depth? I don't know, probably, but we should at least give him the chance to learn and progress as a coach.

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Nobody expects that though do they? 3 wins in 15 and losing at home to shite like Palace is a disgrace however you spin it.
We've played 3 games...

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:48 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No, he shouldn't walk.

Someone at the club at some point needs to show a bit of £#%&!ing guts to see their decisions through.

Give him 5 years imo. At least GIVE HIM THE £#%&!ING MONEY AND PLAYERS to give him a change to succeed United, you £#%&!ing skin flints.

Is he out of his depth? I don't know, probably, but we should at least give him the chance to learn and progress as a coach.
Totally agree with this.

The gimps wont do it though. Benitez 2020 incoming

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:49 PM
shenwen

Quote:
No, he shouldn't walk.

Yes. Criticising Ole is fine - it’s a high profile job and he’s made mistakes. But suggesting he should be fired is childish. Barring disaster, he has to be given a real run at this and time to bring in new players.

Unread 26-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Nobody expects that though do they? 3 wins in 15 and losing at home to shite like Palace is a disgrace however you spin it.
It’s 1 win in 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
His managerial career?
How is his managerial career evidence he’s out of his depth?

What has he done during his time at united to suggest he’s out of his depth?

Unread 26-08-2019, 01:31 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It’s 1 win in 3.
It's 1 win in 3 because its ole.

If it was moyes lvg or mourinhio it's 3 wins in 15.

Unread 26-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Show examples ?

: Drums fingers:

No sane human takes in last season results in a run of form to beat a new United manager with ..

Unread 26-08-2019, 02:46 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
In fairness I think he has to take a bit of responsibility for that

I've never heard of a situation were you have two first choice penalty takers and they have a chat before the penalty about which one of them takes it

Penalties are enough of a pressurized situation without adding to it
There's no doubt in my mind that the whole debate around that penalty situation contributed to Rashford missing that penalty

You can blame Neville or the media for it but for me the blame lies with Ole
Name me another club who have two first choice penalty takers who have a chat to decide who takes it after the penalty is given
Louis zaha did the same at Celtic park 2008 and missed

Quote:
No, he shouldn't walk.

Best thing you ever posted btw ... fact

Unread 26-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

No. It would still be 1 win in 3.

Unread 26-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Cream

He's clearly decided to try this midfield out. It won't work overnight and it won't be jettisoned overnight either.

That's just the way it has to be.

Just be excited that the rebuild is underway - it will be a £#%&!ing roller coaster.

Never forget those tedious LVG/Mou matches!

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He's clearly decided to try this midfield out. It won't work overnight and it won't be jettisoned overnight either.

Just be excited that the rebuild is underway - it will be a £#%&!ing roller coaster.

Bit difficult to label it a rebuild when he’s still playing the same people in the same positions who he said four months ago would never play for the club again.

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Bit difficult to label it a rebuild when he’s still playing the same people in the same positions who he said four months ago would never play for the club again.
Who did he say that about?

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Care to name those players?

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:28 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who did he say that about?
We all guessed it would be Lingard and Pogba didn’t we?

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Absolutely, we're definitely missing a creative force at the moment but at least we're trying to attack teams and push forward.

We had worse results under both LVG and Mourinho, and the football was absolute gash to boot.

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:42 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
We all guessed it would be Lingard and Pogba didn’t we?
I don't think many thought he'd want to get rid of those two. A lot thought Pogba might leave, most wanted rid of Lingard, but I think most guessed he was talking about Sanchez, Lukaku, Rojo, Darmian, Bailey, maybe Jones and Smalling.

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Was a proper kick in the balls - totally unexpected- but Jesus, utter @#%&!s everywhere.
@#%&!s who are falling over each other to be the first to post a 'TONIGHT!' thread. This monstrosity should be allowed to fall off the first page asap.

*he says as he BTTT's it.

Unread 26-08-2019, 04:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Absolutely, we're definitely missing a creative force at the moment but at least we're trying to attack teams and push forward.

We had worse results under both LVG and Mourinho, and the football was absolute gash to boot.
Saturday still wasn't as bad as home to Norwich under LvG, nqat.

Unread 26-08-2019, 05:49 PM
TheFatGoth

Why is it so outrageous to question the manager after a run of three wins since 6th March?
Closed Thread