Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-03-2021, 01:14 PM
dunk

Chelsea dark horses for this imo.

Good chance for City to get a close look at Haaland and do their tapping up

Unread 19-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Vida_15

a nice chance for Ramos to pull down Salah again and £#%&! up that shoulder.....i think over the two legs madrid will win this tie

Porto won't make it easy for Chelsea as they defend very well and neither team can score but clearly chelsea should be the favorites here

the other two ties are going to be the best to watch....those 4 games should be highly entertaining

would do my head in quite well if Sancho could put the knife to City...give us a reason to push the new DoF to bring him to OT or Haaland.

Unread 19-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
a nice chance for Ramos to pull down Salah again and f*** up that shoulder.....i think over the two legs madrid will win this tie

Porto won't make it easy for Chelsea as they defend very well and neither team can score but clearly chelsea should be the favorites here

the other two ties are going to be the best to watch....those 4 games should be highly entertaining

would do my head in quite well if Sancho could put the knife to City...give us a reason to push the new DoF to bring him to OT or Haaland.
If the new DOF is considering a decision based around one champions league game then we are £#%&!ed

Unread 19-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
If the new DOF is considering a decision based around one champions league game then we are f***ed
well you would think he's seen plenty of sancho and haaland in both germany and europe as always the knock is can they do it against a premier league side

Unread 19-03-2021, 08:11 PM
red in cumbria

Of course they might well win, but neither city or Vermin have de facto byes to the semis there. Which is better than nothing.
Closed Thread