United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Neo

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
For the record.. Varane will earn twice what he’s been earning in Madrid.
Man moves job, gets pay rise.

Unread 27-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Is Ryan ok ?

Unread 27-07-2021, 08:33 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Is Ryan ok ?
Fine mate

Unread 27-07-2021, 08:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Fine mate

Unread 27-07-2021, 08:45 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Exactly.

It's essentially a flame war. I'm sure there are rules about that but who am I to judge?

We should be united too, excuse the pun, with this news without attention seeking #@&%!s looking to score points on an internet forum...
Cough cough. Only surprise was he didn’t join bvb before us

Unread 28-07-2021, 12:17 AM
Stickman

Ferie out

Unread 28-07-2021, 06:54 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Cough cough. Only surprise was he didn’t join bvb before us
Bayern by Monday...

Unread 28-07-2021, 02:48 PM
20LEgend1999

For the record, "Real Madrid's final proposal to Raphaël Varane was worth more than the contract he has agreed with Manchester United"

Unread 28-07-2021, 02:50 PM
dunk

It’s taken time, but we appear to definitely be on the right track with this sort of thing. Fletchageddon

Unread 28-07-2021, 03:23 PM
AK14

Great to hear we’ve finally got our shit together now that chinless £#%&!er is out of the picture.

Get a midfielder in and we’ll be set, Even if it’s a younger one with bags of potential like that Cavinga(?) lad (I’ve never seen him play tbh?)

We’ve got a very talented crop of youngsters coming through too and although there’s no guarantee they’ll all make it there’s every chance 2-3 will.

My money is on Elanga and Garner making the step up at some point this season.

Unread 28-07-2021, 03:27 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Great to hear we’ve finally got our shit together now that chinless £#%&!er is out of the picture.

Get a midfielder in and we’ll be set, Even if it’s a younger one with bags of potential like that Cavinga lad (I’ve never seen him play tbh?)

We’ve got a very talented crop of youngsters coming through too and although there’s no guarantee they’ll all make it there’s every chance 2-3 will.

My money is on Elanga and Garner making the step up at some point this season.
It does feel a little different this summer. There isn’t the seeming chaos.

They’re not just two good signings, but the price and how quickly (seemingly) we’ve got them over the line seems a contrast to previous summers where we seem to take an age to low-ball clubs before rubbing them up the wrong way and pissing them off.

You usually hear conflicting reports around our deals, but most of it around these two have been positive.

We’ve even addressed the set piece problem directly too.

It’s all reading between the lines, I suppose, but it does seem like we’re somewhat getting our shit together off the pitch as well as on it

Unread 28-07-2021, 04:55 PM
RedMenace

I don't disagree that it all went pretty smoothly but that PR piece about how great Matt Judge is now is nonsense. It's exactly like something Woodward would do.

Unread 28-07-2021, 05:00 PM
d_knight

When you take care of one of your own that has diarrhea, he will in future bring in great signings. - Fortune cookie

Unread 28-07-2021, 05:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Some big names on the site .. talking like there joining Burnley and only city would they join .. yep £#%&! off will ya. Dunk knows the flavour ❤️
Dont drink and post chief...

Unread 28-07-2021, 05:57 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Closed Thread