United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2010, 08:58 PM
MrBishi

Default Celtic fans

Best fans in the world

Because Simon Weston was a guest at the Old Firm game. I know they love baiting each other up there, but that's pretty damn low.

Unread 03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Spiffy

Default Re: Celtic fans

no fun leant them his shirt.

Unread 03-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Sad bastards but I'd be suprised if they are that sharp. How do you know it's not got to do with the current falklands dispute?

Unread 03-03-2010, 09:29 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Sad bastards but I'd be suprised if they are that sharp. How do you know it's not got to do with the current falklands dispute?
More likely to be that I would have thought.

Unread 03-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Because it was when Simon Weston was introduced. There can surely be no doubt. They didn't hold it up last week or even all game at the weekend, only when Simon Weston was being introduced. You're right though, maybe it was Chelsea.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

you mean some celtic fans don't like ex-british military men??????

when the £#%&! did this happen????????

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:04 PM
TravellingRed

£#%&!ing £#%&!ers they are and I hate the way people associate us with them. My uncle supports them as his scottish team (he is a top red though been going since the early 60's pretty much continuously tbf) and nearly had heart failure when he was on about them and I said I prefer Rangers (I don't like either of them tbf but was just winding the old @#%&! up)

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Because it was when Simon Weston was introduced. There can surely be no doubt. They didn't hold it up last week or even all game at the weekend, only when Simon Weston was being introduced. You're right though, maybe it was Chelsea.
Don't remember claiming it was Chelsea or any other supporters.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
No but the claim it wasn't directed at Simon Weston is about as realistic as claiming it was Chelsea fans who caused Heysel.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:11 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Ignore him he just doesn't like the Irish, it's well known around here.....

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Ignore him he just doesn't like the Irish, it's well known around here.....
Funny, I don't think that's been cracked before. The trouble is when people post shit like that other people believe it. I had Throb making up stories about me at the weekend which will now be considered as fact.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
No but the claim it wasn't directed at Simon Weston is about as realistic as claiming it was Chelsea fans who caused Heysel.
No it isn't. I suggested they weren't smart enough and the falklands issue was relevant. The captain agreed.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
No it isn't. I suggested they weren't smart enough and the falklands issue was relevant. The captain agreed.
Fair enough then, case closed. Some Celtic fans took an Argentina shirt to the match to show they hate England and support the Argies in this current dispute. It's purely coincidental that Simon Weston was there. How much bad luck can one guy have?

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Fair enough then, case closed. Some Celtic fans took an Argentina shirt to the match to show they hate England and support the Argies in this current dispute. It's purely coincidental that Simon Weston was there. How much bad luck can one guy have?
Have you ever had a regular conversation without assuming it was an argument or turning it into an argument. It's really tedious.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:24 PM
wee man

Quote:
The lad who held the shirt up has adnitted he did it as Simon Weston was there. He has now apologised to Simon Weston - probably due to the publicity he is getting as much as anything else.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: Celtic fans

Celtic fans copying United fans........again

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Have you ever had a regular conversation without assuming it was an argument or turning it into an argument. It's really tedious.
Quote:
No.

HTH.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
The lad who held the shirt up has adnitted he did it as Simon Weston was there. He has now apologised to Simon Weston - probably due to the publicity he is getting as much as anything else.
Even so, apologies are rarely heard for this sort of thing.

Hardly makes up for it, but fair play.

Plus it is witty and Weston is £#%&!ing annoying.

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:27 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Funny, I don't think that's been cracked before. The trouble is when people post shit like that other people believe it. I had Throb making up stories about me at the weekend which will now be considered as fact.
It's because you bite every time you tart. Typical Tory, no sense of humour

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:42 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
I hadn't heard a thing about it until this thread-there you are.
Closed Thread