United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Give him a third series, you shits?
Yes 83 79.05%
Nah, but thanks 13 12.38%
Need to sleep on it as I'm too emotive rn 9 8.57%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Gordon Hill
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
ĎSky Kavehí all over Sky Sports News today saying we wonít go for Tuchel. After the fact. With the fact being Twitter talk

As much as I want resolution, I do enjoy watching ĎITKí floundering

That Steinberg #@&%! getting taken down this week was hilarious
Yes that can be slightly comical at times
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 04:36 PM
marlo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
If everyone hates Southgate, marlo will love him. If everyone loves Southgate, marlo will hate him. Some people exist only as contrarians. You take that away, and the meaningless of their existence eats away at them. Itís not marloís fault heís like this. He was born this way.

Scorn not his simplicity, but rather try and love him all the more.
yep the only reason i donít like eth is because everyone likes him.

nothing to do with with our horrendous season or his horrendous signings like Anthony and malacia !
Nothing to do with his ostracising our best winger and only playing diallo -las a gesture when he actually deserved game time!
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:06 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
yep the only reason i donít like eth is because everyone likes him.

nothing to do with with our horrendous season or his horrendous signings like Anthony and malacia !
Nothing to do with his ostracising our best winger and only playing diallo -las a gesture when he actually deserved game time!
Whatever you say bbl drizzy.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:16 PM
Surfers do Charlie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Whatís wrong with Katie Hopkins?


I'm keeping schtum. Pretty sure she posts on here

No, not Hopkins lol
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:23 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
yep the only reason i donít like eth is because everyone likes him.

nothing to do with with our horrendous season or his horrendous signings like Anthony and malacia !
Nothing to do with his ostracising our best winger and only playing diallo -las a gesture when he actually deserved game time!
Amad had a knee injury fir 27 games this season, he was used when fit to knock Liverpool out of the fa cup on the way to the final.....

This is if course after Antony took us to extra time....

But yeah, great post....
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:28 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
yep the only reason i donít like eth is because everyone likes him.

nothing to do with with our horrendous season or his horrendous signings like Anthony and malacia !
Nothing to do with his ostracising our best winger and only playing diallo -las a gesture when he actually deserved game time!
You hated him before most of that, P Diddies.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:34 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default


And we thought the Sketchers were bad
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:36 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
https://x.com/mufcscoop/status/18005...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

And we thought the Sketchers were bad
Heís either dressed as a Mexican drug Lord or a cricket umpire. I canít decide which one.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:39 PM
larry
 
Default

every country has its own dress sense
it's not for us to judge
however if it was, 10h looks great imo
hth
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 05:44 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

ĎBossí on the cap. Must be told heís staying

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
yep the only reason i donít like eth is because everyone likes him.

nothing to do with with our horrendous season or his horrendous signings like Anthony and malacia !
Nothing to do with his ostracising our best winger and only playing diallo -las a gesture when he actually deserved game time!
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 06:03 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
every country has its own dress sense
it's not for us to judge
however if it was, 10h looks great imo
hth
not too far off the m&s england euros collection.

beige couple, looking like a 2019 £#%&!ing howard & hilda, ffs.

might as well say he's recommending southgate to succeed him.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Look £#%&!ing drippy boss.....
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 06:04 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
https://x.com/mufcscoop/status/18005...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

And we thought the Sketchers were bad
my manager
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 06:33 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
yep the only reason i donít like eth is because everyone likes him.

nothing to do with with our horrendous season or his horrendous signings like Anthony and malacia !
Nothing to do with his ostracising our best winger and only playing diallo -las a gesture when he actually deserved game time!
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 06:40 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Anyone else notice Erikís looking quite thicc in that second pic?
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 06:47 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Iím going to assume the bay to bay rock-hopping conditions in Ibiza are optimal
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 06:55 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Sunset at the Cafť Del Marks & Spencer.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 07:05 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Manonamission

Dc10h

Wife in crocs
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 07:25 PM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Anyone else notice Erikís looking quite thicc in that second pic?
Not sure exactly what you mean but yes! If youíre thinking what Iím thinking.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 07:40 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Not sure exactly what you mean but yes! If youíre thinking what Iím thinking.
Two words:

Childbearing hips
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: ETH - another year?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We'll win sod all this year.. Gog Coch Football 26 08-05-2008 10:49 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:53 PM.
Copyright ©2006 - 2024 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.