United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 09-06-2024, 03:51 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Hmmm I wonder who to back. The £#%&!er who had two previous managers call out his application. LVG called him overweight and Jose mentioned his mentality was poor.

I like how Evans was playing with an injury towards the end of the season. Rooney even said recently itís quite common for footballers to play through certain injuries if they can.

Get this waste of space out of the club.
This.
 
Unread 09-06-2024, 09:16 PM
Dacter
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Rooney even said recently itís quite common for footballers to play through certain injuries if they can.
He also claimed to know that certain players were choosing to let their team mates down rather than playing through manageable injuries.

And give them that he has nothing to gain from lying about that publicly, Iím pretty inclined to believe him.

Itís a physical game. Youíre not going to be lucky enough to be at peak condition every week. In fact, I think Evra once said he was probably 100% fit and pain-free for a game 50 or so times in his career. Sometimes you need to grit your teeth and get your job done.

Those are the characters you want on your side going out to do battle.
 
Unread 09-06-2024, 09:30 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Hmmm I wonder who to back. The £#%&!er who had two previous managers call out his application. LVG called him overweight and Jose mentioned his mentality was poor.

I like how Evans was playing with an injury towards the end of the season. Rooney even said recently itís quite common for footballers to play through certain injuries if they can.

Get this waste of space out of the club.
quoting mourinho isn't helping your case.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 12:22 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default


Look at him sat in the canteen, literally laughing at jem
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 12:24 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
Look at him sat in the canteen
one of you doesn't understand that you can't make a brew with a kettle bell.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 12:29 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
one of you doesn't understand that you can't make a brew with a kettle bell.
They have to tie him to the weights and take the food to him.

It's unworkable otherwise.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 01:47 PM
BigRonManager
 
Default

How do these @#%&!s keep doing just enough to keep their heads above water. We must be the only club with 32 year old players at the club 10 years who are still considered 'potential'.
 
Unread 11-06-2024, 02:02 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
How do these @#%&!s keep doing just enough to keep their heads above water. We must be the only club with 32 year old players at the club 10 years who are still considered 'potential'.
How long has he got left on his contract? You'd like to think we'd be in for a replacement for the fat knacker this summer.

We are the kings of unfulfilled potential.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Luke Shaw back in training
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Maldini Shaw!' - Manchester United fans go wild as Luke Shaw starts at centre-back vs Everton fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-01-2023 09:00 PM
Euro 2020: Luke Shaw SLAMS 'obsessed' Jose Mourinho as England left back hits back at former boss fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 27-06-2021 10:40 PM
Manchester United team news: Paul Pogba, Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw and Eric Bailly back in training fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 11-01-2021 04:00 PM
Guess who's back? *it's Luke Shaw atticusgrinch Football 58 03-09-2016 07:04 PM
Luke Shaw back on his feet TheFatGoth Football 35 09-10-2015 01:00 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:56 PM.
Copyright ©2006 - 2024 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.