United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-12-2008, 11:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Neither of them are near good enough to win a title, not even in the poorest of seasons.

We're definately going to win it this year, absolutely no fear. Chelsea will push us but ultimately we'll beat them.

word

Unread 21-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
I'd rather a career ending cruciate job. Multiple replays showing that no-one touched him and it was totally his own fault.
Now that would be poetic justice

Unread 21-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

word
I cant believe how confident I am despite how average we've been, but look where we are, and we're only going to get better, and a lot!

Unread 21-12-2008, 11:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I cant believe how confident I am despite how average we've been, but look where we are, and we're only going to get better, and a lot!
exactly win our games in hand and we are only one point behind the Vermin despite our very patchy away form

Unread 22-12-2008, 12:06 AM
magic_cantona

Just watched these two on MOTD.

What a pile of £#%&!ing rubbish. Liverpool are a team of £#%&!ing jokers.They didn't have a go, even when Arse were there there to be put down.And after how many years Benitez has been there and the cash he's spent, they still play a dreadful brand of anti-football.I'd be devestated if that was us.But Benitez is heralded as the best manager on the planet.

Both teams were £#%&!ing cowardly, even though they both needed the result.WTF was that all about?

Not good enough, not brave enough.

Unread 22-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Just watched these two on MOTD.

What a pile of £#%&!ing rubbish. Liverpool are a team of £#%&!ing jokers.They didn't have a go, even when Arse were there there to be put down.And after how many years Benitez has been there and the cash he's spent, they still play a dreadful brand of anti-football.I'd be devestated if that was us.But Benitez is heralded as the best manager on the planet.

Both teams were £#%&!ing cowardly, even though they both needed the result.WTF was that all about?

Not good enough, not brave enough.
3rd and 4th

simple as, same next season too.

Unread 22-12-2008, 12:16 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
3rd and 4th

simple as, same next season too.

I just hope we kick on and don't keep letting teams off the hook.There's only so long we'll get away with it.

And, hopefully, the Verms luck will run out too.I've never known a club/team to get so many lucky breaks.

Unread 22-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Bral

Probably the best result for us that. Vermin showed no ambition whatsoever when Arse went down to 10 men. Utter gash they are.

The amount of times Arse players didn't challenge for the ball in the air was a disgrace too, £#%&!ing fairies. And Almunia hoofing it forward to give away a goal kick was criminal too.

Good result. Not expecting Everton to get anything tomorrow, huge bonus if they do but whatever that result is - we've had a great weekend winning the World Club Cup, Arse & Vermin dropping points and City in a relegation battle, but they're the richest club in the world so it's ok

Unread 22-12-2008, 12:34 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Probably the best result for us that. Vermin showed no ambition whatsoever when Arse went down to 10 men. Utter gash they are.

The amount of times Arse players didn't challenge for the ball in the air was a disgrace too, £#%&!ing fairies. And Almunia hoofing it forward to give away a goal kick was criminal too.

Good result. Not expecting Everton to get anything tomorrow, huge bonus if they do but whatever that result is - we've had a great weekend winning the World Club Cup, Arse & Vermin dropping points and City in a relegation battle, but they're the richest club in the world so it's ok

That's the thing that staggered me most.1-1, a man up and no urgency.Even thier support seemed content where as ours would have been screaming 'ATTACK!'.

Dreadful @#%&!s.

Unread 22-12-2008, 02:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I just hope we kick on and don't keep letting teams off the hook.There's only so long we'll get away with it.
In a nutshell...

It's ours to lose.
We are the best side & the strongest squad.

...but we are FAR too casual & #@&%!y.
We need to get focused, angry & ruthless again.
Unfortunately, the '3 into 2 won't go' scenario of Wayne, Carlos & Berbatov might continue to be our undoing in terms of continuity...also the left side of midfield is a tricky one.
Park remains the best bet for me. His attitude, work-rate & team play is excellent, but his lack of pace & goals is a problem.
Nani isn't my cup of tea & Giggsy can't get up & down that wing anymore.

Having said that. Despite our stuttering start to the season it's still our Title to lose.

Unread 22-12-2008, 02:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
In a nutshell...

It's ours to lose.
We are the best side & the strongest squad.

...but we are FAR too casual & #@&%!y.
We need to get focused, angry & ruthless again.
Unfortunately, the '3 into 2 won't go' scenario of Wayne, Carlos & Berbatov might continue to be our undoing in terms of continuity...also the left side of midfield is a tricky one.
Park remains the best bet for me. His attitude, work-rate & team play is excellent
, but his lack of pace & goals is a problem.

Having said that. Despite our stuttering start to the season it's still our Title to lose.
He plays on the right, Ronnie on the left.

And there is always Zoran Tosic

Unread 22-12-2008, 02:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He plays on the right, Ronnie on the left.

And there is always Zoran Tosic
Yeah, but they switch sometimes!

...anyway, my point is we're lacking another top drawer wide man to compliment our excellent options upfront & in the middle of the park.

Unread 22-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
also the left side of midfield is a tricky one.
Park remains the best bet for me. His attitude, work-rate & team play is excellent, but his lack of pace & goals is a problem.
Park does my head in, he has a decent burst of pace, he's superb at turning a player but his crossing & shooting are utter turd. He needs to find the end product he had in his first season, he got close to double figures for his assists I think, that's the kind of return that will cement a starting place for him. At the moment, although Nani is a #@&%!muncher, he still manages to bad a goal or an assist fairly regularly (in comparison to Park imo) so it's probably going to be a combination of the two.

Or we could play Rooney, Tevez Berbs & Ronnie in a 4-2-3-1 which would have me frapping myself raw.

Unread 22-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Pop

Carragher today...

Quote:
"People keep talking about us being top of the league, but that's not a surprise to us," Carragher told the club's official website.

"We are Liverpool Football Club and we are where we should be.
Cheeky £#%&!ing scouse @#%&!
Closed Thread