United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:14 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default Top 5 celebs that you'd go down on AND

the top 5 you wouldn't.


WOULDS:

Penelope Cruz
Kate Beckinsale
Evangeline Lilly
Maria Sharapova (showered after a match)
Sarah Lou

WOULDNTS:

Tracy Emin
Tracy Barlow
Deirdre Barlow
Kat Slater
Britney Spears.
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:15 PM
1MUFC
 
Default

I finally got off the pain killers magic is you remember . I will get my list up in a minute.
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:16 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
I finally got off the pain killers magic is you remember . I will get my list up in a minute.
You did mate?Good lad.


I'm back on them!
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Rhodzy
 
Default

WOULDS:

Adriana Lima
Evangeline Lilly
Maria Sharapova (unshowered)
Alex Kramer
Mila Kunis

WOULDNTS:

Tracy Emin
Tracy Barlow
Deirdre Barlow
Kat Slater
Blanche
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:18 PM
no fun
 
Default

would

kim wilde
una stubbs
val singleton
elsie tanner
princess diana (post mortem)

wouldnt

larry grayson
liberace
graham norton
george michael
freddie mercury
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:23 PM
1MUFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
You did mate?Good lad.


I'm back on them!
I literally went cold turkey , people donít believe you when you tell them but its true. Strong pain killers are so addictive. I came to a point where I didnít want them anymore and took the plunge in the end, it was so hard. Now I do my best not to take any but when I do they just make me feel like shit unless they put me down .
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:23 PM
eddie dane
 
Default

would

Kristin Kreuk
Avril Lavigne
Penelope Cruz
Helena Christensen
Natalie Portman


wouldnt

Amy Winehouse
Courtney Love
Tracy Emin
Sarah Jessica Parker
Beth Ditto
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
1MUFC
 
Default

Woulds

Kelly brook
Liv Tyler
Elisha Cuthbert
Nelly Furtado

f***ing hell would us four have a time
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:32 PM
f_h
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie dane
would

Kristin Kreuk
Avril Lavigne
Penelope Cruz
Helena Christensen
Natalie Portman


wouldnt

Amy Winehouse
Courtney Love
Tracy Emin
Sarah Jessica Parker
Beth Ditto
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:34 PM
shadowplay
 
Default

Woulds
...............

Tina O Brien
Kelly Brook
Lavigne
kournikova
Ross Kemp

Would not
..............................

Luke Chadwick
Steven Hawking
Danny Devito
Fizz from Corrie
fat bird from the gossip
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:34 PM
eddie dane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f_h
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:35 PM
wee man
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
would

kim wilde
una stubbs
val singleton
elsie tanner
princess diana (post mortem)

wouldnt

larry grayson
liberace
graham norton
george michael
freddie mercury
decisions decisions on Elton eh ?
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Woulds

Kelly brook
Liv Tyler
Elisha Cuthbert
Nelly Furtado

f***ing hell would us four have a time
f***ing forgot about 'my' Nelly.

Nelly instead of Sarah Lou.
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
MrBishi
 
Default

Would...
Rachel Stevens
Zooey Deschanel
Jessica Biel
KT Tunstall
Kayleigh Pearson

Wouldn't
Judi Dench
The Queen
Jo Brand
Your mum
Lily Savage
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
decisions decisions on Elton eh ?

he can f*** off the fussy bastard


"dont let your son go down on me"


why, because hes a catholic ?
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:40 PM
eddie dane
 
Default

Brook and Furtado would get it too. and Lucy Liu.
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:43 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie dane
Brook and Furtado would get it too. and Lucy Liu.
I forgot Liu too!

f*** it

Top 20 celebs.................
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Would

too many to name


Wouldnt

too many to name
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:47 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Debz
Kates Bush
Vanessa Del Rio
Anna Ford
The Greenbrow Gobbler


not

Tim Henman
Lester Piggott
Fatima Whitbread
Martina Navratilova
Marilyn
 
Unread 08-06-2007, 09:48 PM
magic_cantona
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppyplop
Would

too many to name


Wouldnt

too many to name
Gay!

Bet Elton would be in your 'would' list.........
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Top 5 celebs that you'd go down on AND
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
45 female celebs with and without makeup ROUGH AS plopborsky Off Topic 43 13-09-2007 11:53 PM
Celebs with a smelly box. magic_cantona Off Topic 111 27-03-2007 10:20 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:40 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.