United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 26-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Bunker Buster

A lot of people not understanding what outer and inner cordons are ..

That people v the police video is very off kilter.... It could if been a cordon in place, they aren't not doing their duty....

The f*** you don't think those cops have kids, wanted it to end......

Unread 26-05-2022, 10:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Honestly think we are seeing the end of the American Dream and I dread to think what will replace it.
The chinese nightmare

Unread 26-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
A lot of people not understanding what outer and inner cordons are ..

That people v the police video is very off kilter.... It could if been a cordon in place, they aren't not doing their duty....

The f*** you don't think those cops have kids, wanted it to end......
They sure had some impressive weapons and armour for friendly neighborhood cordon police.

Unread 26-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
They sure had some impressive weapons and armour for friendly neighborhood cordon police.
As I said before...

Zero idea of live events and cordons....

Unread 27-05-2022, 06:53 AM
My Name is Heath

Huge fan of this Sky journalist since I saw him reporting on Libya with huge insight and knowledge.

Unread 27-05-2022, 07:07 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Honestly think we are seeing the end of the American Dream and I dread to think what will replace it.
Glazer stooge - Fan ownership.

Unread 27-05-2022, 07:21 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Glazer stooge - Fan ownership.

Would be nice tbf

Unread 27-05-2022, 07:22 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
https://twitter.com/malonebarry/stat...x9x25TKo-FK1lw

Huge fan of this Sky journalist since I saw him reporting on Libya with huge insight and knowledge.
'Stop being political...'

'I'm not, I'm asking why mentalists can get their hands on ridiculous weaponry so easily...'

'... but the democrats...'.

Grade A c***. Hope he hangs himself while hoisting his flag in the morning.

Unread 27-05-2022, 07:31 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
'Stop being political...'

'I'm not, I'm asking why mentalists can get their hands on ridiculous weaponry so easily...'

'... but the democrats...'.

Grade A c***. Hope he hangs himself while hoisting his flag in the morning.
Certainly comes across that way

The meaningless platitudes at the start soon give way and his true character comes out

Unread 27-05-2022, 07:57 AM
shenwen

How can it not be political when you have politicians refusing to bring any useful change into law.

On that parents video. If my kids were in there I wouldn’t be giving two f***s about inner and outer cordons. I’d be wanting to know why this kid has been shooting up the school for the past 45 minutes.

Disgraceful policing. But yeah arm teachers and the problem would go away

I do wonder though: what would they arm them with? A shotgun? An uzi? Going to need more that a small handgun to take out a shooter with automatic rifles. And what if a teacher doesn’t want to be armed?

It’s all madness

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:28 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
https://twitter.com/malonebarry/stat...x9x25TKo-FK1lw

Cruz is a mental midget. I bet he doesnt even know the difference between inner and outer cordons.

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:49 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Cruz is a mental midget. I bet he doesnt even know the difference between inner and outer cordons.

Thinks one of them is a chubby UK chat show host called James.

Daughter was learning about inner and outer cordons at school this week. Bit late for it imho. Think we learned it around 8 years old. Essential learning.

Unread 27-05-2022, 08:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Just continuing to prove your lack of knowledge on this subject ..

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:06 AM
dinger

https://www.insider.com/texas-mom-ra...hooting-2022-5

Parents running in to rescue their kids because the heavily armed and armoured Gravy Seal team had to obey corden protocol for an hour?

What happened to good guys with guns v bad guys with guns?

A lot of police in the states seem to be nothing more than traffic wardens who happen to have been geared up in full military kit, some of these small cities have tanks ffs. Its a f***ed country

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Jesus ....

Because you dont want parents or cops running in all directions in and out of an active, live crime scene....

It's not difficult to understand if you remove the emotion (which we would all have)

Firemen do it, police, ambulance, military etc....

You can't have 50 people some with guns, others with their hearts in bits running towards or around a live shooter....

Containment.

(Not a cop account)

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jesus ....

Because you dont want parents or cops running in all directions in and out of an active, live crime scene....

It's not difficult to understand if you remove the emotion (which we would all have)

Firemen do it, police, ambulance, military etc....

You can't have 50 people some with guns, others with their hearts in bits running towards or around a live shooter....

Containment.

(Not a cop account)
But there's surely a middle ground between standing around letting children get slaughtered and 50 cops running in guns blazing.

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:35 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
But there's surely a middle ground between standing around letting children get slaughtered and 50 cops running in guns blazing.
Of course there is.

It's the bit between the inner cordon and the outer cordon

What bunks hasn't explained is what I'm sure most of us know anyway.

The inner cordon is to contain the incident and stop the perpetrator from escaping, and is from where any "assault" would be launched from.

The outer cordon is to keep the general public the f*** away from anywhere they might get in the way/get shot/see something the police would rather they didn't.

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
All cops were just standing around doing nothing were they ?

I very much doubt that....

Who shot the suspect then ?

I'm just saying that live situations and emergency events have a command and control system in place and you're looking at one part of it to blame some police for holding a line (cordon)

Letting parents steam in could potentially result in even more casualties.....

Preserving life is something a first aider is taught day one week one ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo

What bunks hasn't explained is what I'm sure most of us know anyway.

Explained it already, many don't know, that's apparent....

Unread 27-05-2022, 09:43 AM
Sparky***