United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 02:15 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

The ultimate snide attack.

Canít even imagine what the poor kids went through.

Sick society but thatís the US culture. Some people will be saying train primary school teachers to carry weapons or teach kids to shoot.

Utter insanity.

Awful, awful story.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 06:27 AM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

The United Sate Asylum - Home Of The Free - Because Of The Brave - Leaders Of The Free World.............Get a piece of Toxic Culture on a TV near you.

https://www.amazon.com/Home-Free-Bec.../dp/109765432X
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 06:38 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Living here, I always look toward China as a complete basket case. However, the US is in many ays a million times worse. People shooting up kids. These kind of things are so commonplace the horror barely registers any more.

"the only way to stop a bad person with a gun is to arm a good person with a gun"

Can they not see how stupid that sounds and how much easier it would be to just stop bad people getting guns.

I see Texas Senator Cruz is booked in for an appearance at the NRA in the next week. Should be interesting how he balances children's lives against the campaign money it gives him.

Thoughts and f***ing prayers
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 06:53 AM
Buck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
The ultimate snide attack.

Canít even imagine what the poor kids went through.

Sick society but thatís the US culture. Some people will be saying train primary school teachers to carry weapons or teach kids to shoot.

Utter insanity.

Awful, awful story.
Arming teachers as a solution is one of the most idiotic things I've heard.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 06:56 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Arming teachers as a solution is one of the most idiotic things I've heard.
Yup but thatís where they are.

Iíve seen people suggest police in every school too.

The place is nuts.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 07:32 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Jesus Christ, it keeps getting worse

It's not just the kids that have been murdered, but all the kids in that school are going to suffer for life now because of that evil c***.

A quick death was the least he deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
This will be the ultimate reaction.

Right on cue...

 
Unread 25-05-2022, 07:37 AM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Jesus Christ, it keeps getting worse

It's not just the kids that have been murdered, but all the kids in that school are going to suffer for life now because of that evil c***.

A quick death was the least he deserved.



Right on cue...

https://twitter.com/TonyGonzales4TX/...86538025803777
Barmpot ( him not you)

They should start reporting these as victories for Al-Qaeda. Might get the daft yanks to view them differently.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 07:38 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Sky News have a video of him entering the school.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 07:43 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Barmpot ( him not you)

They should start reporting these as victories for Al-Qaeda. Might get the daft yanks to view them differently.
They're f***ing mental.





Taking the Lords name in Vain?! Oh no!

Jesus Christ...
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 07:53 AM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Some parents are being DNA swabbed as their children's bodies are unrecognisable.
ffs, you think you've heard it all when it comes to these lunatics.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 07:54 AM
M33mike
 
Default

 
Unread 25-05-2022, 07:59 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
ffs, you think you've heard it all when it comes to these lunatics.
I find it so hard to process this kind of thing. I have a very morbid sense of humour, will joke about the most disgusting things, but anything harming children just kills me. Itís been intensified x1000 since having a child of my own too.

What a disgusting and cowardly thing to do - and my heart goes out to the children and their families. Christ - surely something has to change out there.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:12 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
ffs, you think you've heard it all when it comes to these lunatics.
Source poop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I find it so hard to process this kind of thing. I have a very morbid sense of humour, will joke about the most disgusting things, but anything harming children just kills me. Itís been intensified x1000 since having a child of my own too.

What a disgusting and cowardly thing to do - and my heart goes out to the children and their families. Christ - surely something has to change out there.
Sadly it won't.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:13 AM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

100% nail on the mutha f***ing head.

Cultural change. Political pressure.

If that kind of stuff doesnít get any political support then the only conclusion is too many people arenít really arsed about it ie it will never happen to me so why should I care?

Itís how bad politics happens unfortunately.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:20 AM
Buck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
That's not the shooter. Whatever people think about the trans debate stalking reddit to find pictures of a random person and spread it around claiming they are the shooter is really ghoulish.


Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Yup but thatís where they are.

Iíve seen people suggest police in every school too.

The place is nuts.
Adults who want no regulation on guns because they say it would infringe on their "freedom" but their kids should grow up with having police presence at school . It's one total contradiction.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:30 AM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Living here, I always look toward China as a complete basket case. However, the US is in many ays a million times worse. People shooting up kids. These kind of things are so commonplace the horror barely registers any more.

"the only way to stop a bad person with a gun is to arm a good person with a gun"

Can they not see how stupid that sounds and how much easier it would be to just stop bad people getting guns.

I see Texas Senator Cruz is booked in for an appearance at the NRA in the next week. Should be interesting how he balances children's lives against the campaign money it gives him.

Thoughts and f***ing prayers
Pretty sure it was him I just heard on the radio saying that they know from experience that the best way to counter school shootings is not gun control but more armed police/guards

Yeah, maybe your experience isn't very wide ranging
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:30 AM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Source poop?



Sadly it won't.
Pretty much all news reports.
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:31 AM
dinger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Living here, I always look toward China as a complete basket case. However, the US is in many ays a million times worse. People shooting up kids. These kind of things are so commonplace the horror barely registers any more.

"the only way to stop a bad person with a gun is to arm a good person with a gun"

Can they not see how stupid that sounds and how much easier it would be to just stop bad people getting guns.

I see Texas Senator Cruz is booked in for an appearance at the NRA in the next week. Should be interesting how he balances children's lives against the campaign money it gives him.

Thoughts and f***ing prayers
Already seen that reptilian bastard on TV this morning talking about thoughts and prayers
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:32 AM
Buck
 
Default

The lady talking about meds and mental health (as if they are the only country on earth with mental health issues) followed and harrassed on camera a school shooting survivor.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...21-1?r=US&IR=T
 
Unread 25-05-2022, 08:33 AM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
That's not the shooter. Whatever people think about the trans debate stalking reddit to find pictures of a random person and spread it around claiming they are the shooter is really ghoulish.

https://mobile.twitter.com/keffals/s...84066574585856



Adults who want no regulation on guns because they say it would infringe on their "freedom" but their kids should grow up with having police presence at school . It's one total contradiction.
It's a bit like the abortion debate. They say they want to ban abortions in order to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies, yet it has been proven again and again that the best way to reduce unwanted pregnancies is education, free access to birth control (women have to pay for the pill in the US apparently) and improving people's socio-economic status. So why aren't they on the street arguing for that instead
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: 15 dead in primary school shooting in Texas
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American school shooting, again. thatsfuctit News, Current Affairs & Politics 185 26-03-2018 02:22 PM
Mass shooting at a Texas church Fat Al News, Current Affairs & Politics 50 07-11-2017 08:58 AM
Another school shooting in the US Lok News, Current Affairs & Politics 18 14-09-2017 07:01 PM
Wayne Rooney inspires next generation on visit to his old primary school... see what happened in our fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 11-11-2014 03:20 AM
Worst things about Primary school LH_88 Off Topic 38 10-04-2007 07:36 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.