United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 13-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Ethers

Measly needs a breathalyser on his browser imo.

Unread 13-07-2022, 10:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Measly needs a breathalyser on his browser imo.
He'll be "sorry" tomorrow....

Unread 13-07-2022, 10:12 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are you ok ?

I really CBA getting into a massive drunk measley chat ...

If the words I used offended you, soz like...

_______

The crime took minutes.
The aftermath is irrelevant.

Rip to all them kids.

_______

Disgusts me you think you can talk to me like this by the way, on a public forum....I'm an honest man, a genuine poster, passing on my thoughts and sometimes experience, you need to take a huge step back and think about what you post at 22;00jts + going to get you in trouble on day...
Bunks teaching Measly a 4th Degree here.

Reminds me of Robin Williams and Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting when Damon is slagging of Robinís wife.

We all need to calm our farm.

Unread 13-07-2022, 10:17 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Are you ok ?

I really CBA getting into a massive drunk measley chat ...

If the words I used offended you, soz like...

_______

The crime took minutes.
The aftermath is irrelevant.

Rip to all them kids.

_______

Disgusts me you think you can talk to me like this by the way, on a public forum....I'm an honest man, a genuine poster, passing on my thoughts and sometimes experience, you need to take a huge step back and think about what you post at 22;00jts + going to get you in trouble on day...
And you are flippantly talking about kids getting slain.

Going to get me in trouble

Haven't touched a drop (for once). Just see you (and your a****** mate) for the a******s you are.

Quote:
He'll be "sorry" tomorrow....
f***ing. Hell.

Unread 13-07-2022, 10:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
And you are flippantly talking about kids getting slain.

Going to get me in trouble

Haven't touched a drop (for once). Just see you (and your a****** mate) for the a******s you are.

f***ing. Hell.
Jesus

I'm sorry the language I used wasn't appropriate....
You're an absolute b*****d

Unread 14-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Was ages after the kids were killed tbh...

The video proves without doubt that this was a 3 minute slaying ...

The actions after the whole classrooms were slain has no bearing on the blame or need to pin this on some movement or agency...

The guy went into the school and butchered a load of people in minutes...

My god what is wrong with people that want to blame these police...... it's ridiculous.
f***ing state of that as a wum

Unread 18-07-2022, 08:45 AM
windy waffles

BBC News - Texas shooting: Uvalde report finds 'systemic failures' by authorities
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62200507

Wouldn't want to bring up some of Bunks posts at the start of this thread defending their actions...

Could be a bit embarrassing to say the least. I'm sure he will deny it, though...

Unread 18-07-2022, 09:48 AM
dinger

wow, Some people will be avoiding this thread like cops in a school shooting

Unread 18-07-2022, 09:51 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
BBC News - Texas shooting: Uvalde report finds 'systemic failures' by authorities
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62200507

Wouldn't want to bring up some of Bunks posts at the start of this thread defending their actions...

Could be a bit embarrassing to say the least. I'm sure he will deny it, though...
The need for some to be right on here, or discredit others, is truly astonishing.

Unread 18-07-2022, 09:58 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The need for some to be right on here, or discredit others, is truly astonishing.
There is arguing about a transfer fee and there is defending the actions of the police when a bunch of kids were massacred, pal...

Unread 18-07-2022, 10:00 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
There is arguing about a transfer fee and there is defending the actions of the police when a bunch of kids were massacred, pal...
Iím just pointing out youíre a hypocrite, son, and I think the fact you care more about getting one over on bunks when innocent children were slaughtered says a hell of a lot.

Time and a place ffs.

Unread 18-07-2022, 10:02 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Iím just pointing out youíre a hypocrite, son, and I think the fact you care more about getting one over on bunks when innocent children were slaughtered says a hell of a lot.

Time and a place ffs.

You are a such a kiss-arse.

Unread 18-07-2022, 10:30 AM
NedKelly

Anyway, back on topic, and hopefully without any unnecessary snide thrown in from someone with small man syndrome - what a tragic set of events. I think we can all agree that those cops let themselves, the badge, and most importantly, those children down.

Unread 18-07-2022, 10:36 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Anyway, back on topic, and hopefully without any unnecessary snide thrown in from someone with small man syndrome - what a tragic set of events. I think we can all agree that those cops let themselves, the badge, and most importantly, those children down.
Agreed.

They were a disgrace.

Unread 18-07-2022, 03:04 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:

Time and a place ffs.

Big nedders dropping the ďsonĒ bomb.

Waffles has taken it well but thatís gotta hurt. So brutal some Texan cops just locked themselves in the bogs.

Unread 30-09-2022, 05:39 PM
Buck

That lot make the tories look caring