United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 22-06-2022, 09:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
A lot are apparently. Jewish schools have had heavy security for a long time.

I think having schools as "gun free zones" is fine but americans seem to have taken that as no armed guards either. That's just stupid in a country with so many guns and school-shootings promoted in the media as a viable shot to fame for mentally ill teenagers.
Exactly, spot as per ...

They are a soft target if anything, the clout you get for doing a school dead or alive for a lot if I'll adolescent these days is huge, that's the way it is...

You don't want fortified schools and kids in walled education, then continue with fallacy....

You don't want to tackle a f***ing epidemic of doctors and health care promoting pills and expulsion as a remedy, a total lack of mental health care, patents on the f***ing breadline...

This is your outcome...

Wall em in

Unread 22-06-2022, 10:48 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
A lot are apparently. Jewish schools have had heavy security for a long time.

I think having schools as "gun free zones" is fine but americans seem to have taken that as no armed guards either. That's just stupid in a country with so many guns and school-shootings promoted in the media as a viable shot to fame for mentally ill teenagers.
Having schools as "gun free zones" isn't fine, it's absolutely at the top of the list for any country that wants to call itself civilised.

I was under the impression that they had armed guards in some schools, is that not the case?

Unread 22-06-2022, 11:10 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Having schools as "gun free zones" isn't fine, it's absolutely at the top of the list for any country that wants to call itself civilised.

I was under the impression that they had armed guards in some schools, is that not the case?
It is, but it isn't always a good idea.

https://www.hbo.com/last-week-tonigh...13-june-5-2022

This was very interesting to watch.

Unread 22-06-2022, 11:15 PM
tatty

It does feel like this is a problem that is almost impossible to solve without sealing schools airtight.

It would take hours to get the kids in at the start of the day which would just move the target outside.

Unread 22-06-2022, 11:25 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo

not in gun free zones. the left had a big thing about gun free has to mean gun free.

Unread 23-06-2022, 08:17 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
not in gun free zones. the left had a big thing about gun free has to mean gun free.
I had no idea there was any such thing as a gun free zone

What a f***ed up country

Unread 23-06-2022, 04:35 PM
red red robbo

So America's response to a load of kids being shot dead in their class room, make it easier for people to carry concealed weapons, which is apt I suppose because most of the weapons over there make no attempt to conceal themselves at all

Supreme Court ruling expands US gun rights

Unread 12-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Dueling Banjos

Video released of the gunman entering the school. Absolutely harrowing when he opens fire but gladly they muted the kids screams. More than 100 rounds fired. The inaction of the cops is there for all to see.

https://www.statesman.com/videos/new...r/10029441002/

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...e/65370384007/

Unread 12-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Whip Hubley

At 12:30, an officer wearing a helmet and ballistic vest pauses to squirt hand sanitizer from a wall-mounted dispenser and rubs his hands together.

Well at least he reduced his chances of catching covid while kids were being slaughtered.

Cowardly, disgusting, disorganised bunch of bastards.

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:11 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Exactly, spot as per ...

They are a soft target if anything, the clout you get for doing a school dead or alive for a lot if I'll adolescent these days is huge, that's the way it is...

You don't want fortified schools and kids in walled education, then continue with fallacy....

You don't want to tackle a f***ing epidemic of doctors and health care promoting pills and expulsion as a remedy, a total lack of mental health care, patents on the f***ing breadline...

This is your outcome...

Wall em in

Wow, that last paragraph….it’s how they keep happening

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:32 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Video released of the gunman entering the school. Absolutely harrowing when he opens fire but gladly they muted the kids screams. More than 100 rounds fired. The inaction of the cops is there for all to see.

https://www.statesman.com/videos/new...r/10029441002/

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...e/65370384007/
Chickenshit motherf***ers.

Unread 13-07-2022, 12:45 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Even if the teach has got a shot like a traction engine any intruder can walk into a class locked and loaded and take him/her out before the teacher is able to take the safety off in time.
That video proves this undeniably.

Unread 13-07-2022, 08:00 AM
Poop

State of some of those cops too. Old c***s, fat c***s, bald c***s. Surprised they didn't take a coffee & donut break whilst they were all stood there 'assessing the situation'. Where were those famous lunatic trigger happy American cops we regularly see who would shoot an 80lb woman for running a red light?

Unread 13-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Zorg

Unread 13-07-2022, 09:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Was ages after the kids were killed tbh...

The video proves without doubt that this was a 3 minute slaying ...

The actions after the whole classrooms were slain has no bearing on the blame or need to pin this on some movement or agency...

The guy went into the school and butchered a load of people in minutes...

My god what is wrong with people that want to blame these police...... it's ridiculous.

Unread 13-07-2022, 09:16 PM
armchair

This modern world:

Unread 13-07-2022, 09:36 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Was ages after the kids were killed tbh...

The video proves without doubt that this was a 3 minute slaying ...

The actions after the whole classrooms were slain has no bearing on the blame or need to pin this on some movement or agency...

The guy went into the school and butchered a load of people in minutes...

My god what is wrong with people that want to blame these police...... it's ridiculous.
You really are an a******.

Edgy though, I'll give you that.

In a 'Columbine' sort of way.

Maybe should just pipe the f*** down....

Unread 13-07-2022, 09:42 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
You really are an a******.

Edgy though, I'll give you that.

In a 'Columbine' sort of way.

Maybe should just pipe the f*** down....
You need to slay off Bunks.

I mean lay ffs. Jeez - he has got me at it

Unread 13-07-2022, 09:51 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
You need to slay off Bunks.

I mean lay ffs. Jeez - he has got me at it
f*** him, the soft-midget handed little p****.

You talk about what happened in those terms you deserve the absolute disgust/disdain that flows your way.

I'm sure he won't care as he is an edgy c***.

f*** him. Genuinely.

Edit, should be soft midget-handed little p****, my mistake.

Unread 13-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Are you ok ?

I really CBA getting into a massive drunk measley chat ...

If the words I used offended you, soz like...

_______

The crime took minutes.
The aftermath is irrelevant.

Rip to all them kids.

_______

Disgusts me you think you can talk to me like this by the way, on a public forum....I'm an honest man, a genuine poster, passing on my thoughts and sometimes experience, you need to take a huge step back and think about what you post at 22;00jts + going to get you in trouble on day...