United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Unread 21-08-2022, 11:46 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
? No heart? He’s just done 24 rounds with Usyk ffs
That’s the issue
A guy of his size and power should be dropping bombs

Usyk is amazing but does a more aggressive fighter with AJ’s physical presence do more damage?

I think so

He just seems to lack real menace and spite
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 01:27 AM
92ToBury
 
Default

AJ looked gassed after about six rounds without doing enough damage to Usyk. A couple of times later in the fight when AJ caught him, he should have followed up but was in no position to do so.
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 07:48 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
That’s the issue
A guy of his size and power should be dropping bombs

Usyk is amazing but does a more aggressive fighter with AJ’s physical presence do more damage?

I think so

He just seems to lack real menace and spite
Even if that were the case, menace and spite are not heart.
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 08:00 AM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Joshua is worth 100 plus million surely?


Like the great Marvin Hagler said, it hard to get out of bed at 5am when you're sleeping in silk pyjamas.

To beat a guy like usyk you've got to want it more and Joshua didn't. He didn't leave it all it the ring, if he did they'd be no erergy left to be bouncing round like stormyz after the fight.


That's why wilder would sleep Joshua, say what you want but that guy has a heart of a lion. Joshua a heart of a mouse.
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 08:06 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Joshua is worth 100 plus million surely?


Like the great Marvin Hagler said, it hard to get out of bed at 5am when you're sleeping in silk pyjamas.

To beat a guy like usyk you've got to want it more and Joshua didn't. He didn't leave it all it the ring, if he did they'd be no erergy left to be bouncing round like stormyz after the fight.


That's why wilder would sleep Joshua, say what you want but that guy has a heart of a lion. Joshua a heart of a mouse.
It was just sad to see him in such a state in the ring and after - more to life than sport when you've got that much money. he's done what he needs to do.

I don't think he can go any further.

he's reached his ceiling.
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 10:10 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

he's reached his ceiling.
Something you only dream of.
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 10:12 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Something you only dream of.
Shouldn’t you be in your tree house trying to fix your Wi-Fi you b****-titted simpleton?
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 10:17 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Shouldn’t you be in your tree house trying to fix your Wi-Fi you b****-titted simpleton?
 
Unread 22-08-2022, 10:18 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Something you only dream of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Shouldn’t you be in your tree house trying to fix your Wi-Fi you b****-titted simpleton?

 
Unread 24-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Neo
 
Exclamation

Starting on a man backstage who looks like he's in his 60s, ffs.

Joshua's mask has well and truly slipped.

 
Unread 24-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Joshua needs to get rid of his team of yes men.

He can still go out on a high if he sorts himself out.
 
Unread 25-08-2022, 03:00 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Joshua needs to get rid of his team of yes men.
No danger of that!

 
Unread 26-08-2022, 01:40 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

He’ll probably blame his “mental health” again for this one.

 
Unread 26-08-2022, 07:05 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Starting on a man backstage who looks like he's in his 60s, ffs.

Joshua's mask has well and truly slipped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzI64bN7mnI
Starting on him
 
Unread 26-08-2022, 07:53 AM
TheNew
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He’ll probably blame his “mental health” again for this one.

https://twitter.com/zidansports/stat...bIJm7B50xUvu6Q
What a balloon. Hope Usyk tw*ts him. If it happens.
 
Unread 26-08-2022, 08:07 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
What a balloon. Hope Usyk tw*ts him. If it happens.
He's not the sharpest tool in the box, bless him.

Won't matter one jot. He's said far worse before.
 
Unread 26-08-2022, 08:28 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He’ll probably blame his “mental health” again for this one.

https://twitter.com/zidansports/stat...bIJm7B50xUvu6Q
He’s just stating his opinion ffs. I’m sure he’ll get cancelled though

These days, you get arrested and thrown in jail if you say you’re English.
 
Unread 26-08-2022, 08:34 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He’s just stating his opinion ffs. I’m sure he’ll get cancelled though

These days, you get arrested and thrown in jail if you say you’re English.
exactly, before long, if we're not careful, we'll all be speaking Islam.
 
Unread 26-08-2022, 08:48 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He’s just stating his opinion ffs. I’m sure he’ll get cancelled though

These days, you get arrested and thrown in jail if you say you’re English.
You can't even write racial abuse in excrement on someone's car without the politically correct brigade jumping down your throat.

World's gone mad.
 
Unread 26-08-2022, 09:15 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
exactly, before long, if we're not careful, we'll all be speaking Islam.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Boxing 2022
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deathlist 2022 Poop Off Topic 57 14-01-2022 12:27 PM
What's for Tea 2022 redhegemony Food and Drink 57 12-01-2022 07:49 PM
The Apprentice 2022 thatsfuctit TV / Film / Books / Arts 2 07-01-2022 12:08 AM
World cup 2022 Spock Football 12 27-09-2013 01:23 PM
2022 tatty Football 3 06-05-2012 03:34 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.