United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Money
Reply
 
Unread 26-10-2021, 06:46 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I d be more than happy if it got to 0.005
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 10:57 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

SHB price up 88% in the past week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I d be more than happy if it got to 0.005
It's not going to though is it? For every £20 that people have spent on it, they would have made £4316? Not going to happen.
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 11:01 AM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 01:11 PM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
SHB price up 88% in the past week.



It's not going to though is it? For every £20 that people have spent on it, they would have made £4316? Not going to happen.
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 01:39 PM
Tory Dave
 
Default

If I had any Shib I’d be getting out now
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 03:32 PM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
If I had any Shib I’d be getting out now
Ok I will. Thanks
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 07:31 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
If I had any Shib I’d be getting out now
any other fascinating insider tips?
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 08:41 PM
armchair
 
Default

shib @ $0.00007614

I'd be swapping for cheap bitcoin but I guess a lot of you are waiting for $0.0001. Or are you hoping for better?

Don't get left holding the bag!
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 09:18 PM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
shib @ $0.00007614

I'd be swapping for cheap bitcoin but I guess a lot of you are waiting for $0.0001. Or are you hoping for better?

Don't get left holding the bag!
Shit I unloaded when Tory Dave told me to
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 10:33 PM
Baron
 
Default

Gone x10 on my £100 investment 3 weeks ago. Will cash out half for BTC & just leave the other half to run.
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 10:36 PM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Gone x10 on my £100 investment 3 weeks ago. Will cash out half for BTC & just leave the other half to run.
Gone x10? So you ve just put another £900 in ?
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Gone x10? So you ve just put another £900 in ?
No I bought £100 worth on October 2nd & it’s now just over £1k = x10 original investment. Sold £400 worth & happy to leave the rest as it is ‘just in case’ and chopped in the £400 for BTC.
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 10:50 PM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
No I bought £100 worth on October 2nd & it’s now just over £1k = x10 original investment. Sold £400 worth & happy to leave the rest as it is ‘just in case’ and chopped in the £400 for BTC.
Gotcha. I bought £250 on 6th Oct. I ll let it ride.
 
Unread 27-10-2021, 10:55 PM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Gotcha. I bought £250 on 6th Oct. I ll let it ride.
Balls of steel - must be looking healthy on such a modest outlay 👌🏻

 
Unread 28-10-2021, 08:48 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Balls of steel - must be looking healthy on such a modest outlay 👌🏻

https://twitter.com/MorningBrew/stat...rMfBjw26s%3D19
Fair to say I would probably sell...

Can you sell that much on Coinbase?
 
Unread 28-10-2021, 08:52 AM
Tory Dave
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
any other fascinating insider tips?
Well I posted about GMX the other day which has gone from 20 to 33 dollars, and has currently weathered this drop. Did you pay attention to that? No, thought not.

Shame, I make a hell of a lot in this game, would have been happy to share info…I won’t now obvs.
 
Unread 28-10-2021, 08:54 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
Well I posted about GMX the other day which has gone from 20 to 33 dollars, and has currently weathered this drop. Did you pay attention to that? No, thought not.

Shame, I make a hell of a lot in this game, would have been happy to share info…I won’t now obvs.
Ey up, Jordan Belfort has logged in.
 
Unread 28-10-2021, 09:11 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Can you sell that much on Coinbase?
depends if the app has crashed or not because BTC/ETH/Other is being pumped / dumped. Just like this pile of shite is and will be.
 
Unread 28-10-2021, 09:12 AM
The Stella Fella
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
Well I posted about GMX the other day which has gone from 20 to 33 dollars, and has currently weathered this drop. Did you pay attention to that? No, thought not.

Shame, I make a hell of a lot in this game, would have been happy to share info…I won’t now obvs.
Hang on you told me to sell and the price is still continuing to rise
 
Unread 28-10-2021, 09:56 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

you lot into alts might want to look into loopring if not already on it btw.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Altcoins
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boxing - 2021 Coracao Other Sports & Fitness 1323 01-01-2022 02:00 PM
The UFC 2021 ScarFace Other Sports & Fitness 195 12-12-2021 11:13 PM
6 Nations 2021 redhegemony Other Sports & Fitness 156 27-03-2021 12:16 AM
foty 2021: official* post of the year 2021 reminder thread jem Site Info, Suggestions & Feedback 16 16-02-2021 10:21 PM
foty 2021: official* thread of the year 2021 reminder thread jem Site Info, Suggestions & Feedback 6 05-02-2021 08:32 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.