United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Closed Thread
 
Unread 02-01-2021, 11:29 AM
est.1878
 
Thumbs up Oddbod walking 2021 thread : official

Currently mooching round styal/Airport in full frost. Glorious
 
Unread 02-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

just back from a nice 8 miler with my son over the tops. very refreshing
 
Unread 02-01-2021, 03:27 PM
no fun
 
Default

Just back from bridgewater canal/sale moor/sale walk

Had a terrys chocolate orange hot choc from costa

Lovely
 
Unread 02-01-2021, 03:31 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just back from bridgewater canal/sale moor/sale walk

Had a terrys chocolate orange hot choc from costa

Lovely
The walking godfather

How busy was the Bridgewater. Do you fantazise about pushing the bikers into the canal
 
Unread 02-01-2021, 03:40 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
The walking godfather

How busy was the Bridgewater. Do you fantazise about pushing the bikers into the canal
Pretty busy between brooklands and sale

Canal was a bit icy

Pegger refused to test the ice for skating
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

another 5 miler done over the tops this morning.

got told off by a middle class lady for laughing at her after a kid accidentally mowed her down on his sledge wish i'd have filmed it.
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 01:37 PM
originalhogg
 
Default

Been heading down to Dunham park over Christmas, place is packed which you'd expect with pubs and restaurants closed. Miss a trip to a Dunham boozer during the walk
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 01:43 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
Been heading down to Dunham park over Christmas, place is packed which you'd expect with pubs and restaurants closed. Miss a trip to a Dunham boozer during the walk
Had a couple of Dunham walks over the Christmas period......pretty muddy off the main paths

Doing swan with 2 nicks to lymm on Friday
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 02:02 PM
tatty
 
Default

Just back from the fridge.
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 02:15 PM
Cream
 
Default

Just back from the park/woods. Glorious day.

Our kid had already fallen once this morning, and just after warning me of a patch of ice she slipped flat on her back and proper smashed her head. Really livened the park up with her screamed expletives.

Cracking walk.
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 02:22 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Finishing this ironing and heading up winter hill....
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Cream
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Finishing this ironing and heading up winter hill....
Hope things are resolved between you and the missus soon pal.
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 02:23 PM
originalhogg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Had a couple of Dunham walks over the Christmas period......pretty muddy off the main paths

Doing swan with 2 nicks to lymm on Friday
Yeah muddy as anything esp around the golf course, that's a good walk to Lymm.
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 02:28 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Hope things are resolved between you and the missus soon pal.


School uniforms mate, military creases...perfect collars...
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 02:40 PM
jem
 
Default

the best thing about the beach walk is no mud.
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 06:22 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster


School uniforms mate, military creases...perfect collars...
You make the kids wear
School uniforms at home ?
 
Unread 03-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
You make the kids wear
School uniforms at home ?
School is open tomorrow.....
 
Unread 05-01-2021, 12:56 PM
no fun
 
Default

Just done lymm village/lymm dam whilst listening to nils lofgrens first album

Rounded off with some lovely chicken & mushroom soup from sextons bakery

(Female) jogger went past me on lymm dam.....what a perfect arse she had

Life is sweet
 
Unread 05-01-2021, 02:38 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just done lymm village/lymm dam whilst listening to nils lofgrens first album

Rounded off with some lovely chicken & mushroom soup from sextons bakery

(Female) jogger went past me on lymm dam.....what a perfect arse she had

Life is sweet
well we can rule you out of being the john lewis creeper thread maker then !
 
Unread 05-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Cream
 
Default

Sick of this now. Iím the sole dog Walker for three sets of the shit machines.

Walking not as fun when your poop scooping.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Oddbod walking 2021 thread : official
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official How Did Paul Pogba Play? 2020/2021 Hyman_Roth Football 2003 20-04-2022 09:57 PM
The 2021 Temperance Thread Jack Duckworth Food and Drink 167 06-03-2022 02:17 PM
The 2021 Fitness Thread Jack Duckworth Other Sports & Fitness 501 31-12-2021 11:51 AM
2021 Holiday Destinations - OFFICIAL. My Name is Heath Off Topic 63 19-01-2021 11:10 AM
Official Where Will We Finish 2020/2021 Hyman_Roth Football 18 21-09-2020 10:11 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.